Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2bacco coin UNMODERATED  (Read 2625 times)
ShoeOnHead (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:58:09 AM

Good job 2bacco coin dev. Why did you delete many posts saying constructive things? Here is your unmoderated topic. Beware: You can not send cigarettes to other countries to avoid taxes, this is illegal. The coin is 12% premined and is made at Coingen. I am not the dev of this coin, the original self-moderated topic can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.0

Make Friends or Make Peace With Smokers Smiley

To Download 2bacco coin wallet(windows): www.2bacco.com

Total coins = 81,454,545
2bacco coin premine of 12% = 9,774,545.4  was needed to pay for current and ongoing costs for 2bacco coin

2bacco coin specifications:
total coins = 81,454,545
Block Time = 2 minutes
Coins mature after 2 blocks
Target timespan = 33 hours

512 coins mined per block to start
block size/amount halves each 70,000 blocks or approximately each 6 months

512 coins/block (1st 6 months. from now until near the end of december 2015 approx)
256 coins/block (2nd 6 months)
128 coins/block (3rd 6 months)
64  coins/block (4th 6 months)
32  coins/block (5th 6 months)
16  coins/block (6th 6 months)
etc..

Mine 2bacco coin
Mining Pools
:

Buy or Sell 2bacco coin at Exchanges
Exchanges
:
exchanges please use 2bacco as the ticker Smiley

Stores that accept 2bacco coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShoeOnHead (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:59:58 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 12:10:54 PM by ShoeOnHead

Deleted Post
« Sent to: ShoeOnHead on: June 22, 2015, 03:07:59 PM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Bullshit! 12% premined coingen crap

- provide lower price cigarettes/tobacco
- low or zero taxation on cigarettes/tobacco
- provide higher quality tobacco/cigarettes
- enable access for smokers to get the high quality tobacco, at low price and low/zero taxation.

= Illegal!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:13:15 PM

God damn you ShoeOnHead I was hoping this was a good coin, and that I could stop paying the ridiculously hight Taxes here in the UK.

Oh well back to smuggling it in from Belgium I guess  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ShoeOnHead (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:17:24 PM

God damn you ShoeOnHead I was hoping this was a good coin, and that I could stop paying the ridiculously hight Taxes here in the UK.

Oh well back to smuggling it in from Belgium I guess  Grin

Goede prijzen in Belgie Smiley Ik kom er zo nu en dan ook om benzine te tanken en sigaretten te kopen.

Good prices in Belgium, I'm going there once in a while to get petrol an ciggies. You should check out Andorra too.

Ofcourse chances are very very small this coin will ever become something haha.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:20:52 PM

I do Belgium a few times a mth, takes me 16 hours there and back from where I am in the UK, but its worth it.

http://www.realtobacco.be/en/real-pub

Is where I go Smiley

I just had to post on the original ANN the clown sounds like a robot

Quite what he expects this coin to do is beyond me lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ShoeOnHead (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

I do Belgium a few times a mth, takes me 16 hours there and back from where I am in the UK, but its worth it.

http://www.realtobacco.be/en/real-pub

Is where I go Smiley

I just had to post on the original ANN the clown sounds like a robot

Quite what he expects this coin to do is beyond me lol

Nice, do you visit the Netherlands too?

I hope the dev gives me a nice bounty for the wallpaper. I want to have many women too.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:50:38 AM

Oh I am so FUCKING GLAD I stumbled onto this cause I'm going to fucking bump this thread for the whole next week that people will be sick and fucking tired of hearing about this super fucking shitty coingen piece of shit coin with a fucking loser fucking retard for a "Dev" who can't even interest enough people to mine his coin so the wallets can stay synced!!! That has to be the most EPIC fail I've ever seen in Crypto!! Can't even get people to mine your coin because it's so fucking shitty!! What a douchebag!!! HAHAHAHAHA Dev "I'm going to buy cartons of cigarettes with 2BACCO coins" and the funniest thing is if anyone looks through the thread at all the newbie accounts that try to support his coin they were all created from June 15th to June 20th every single fucking one of them!! He can't even make sock puppet accounts properly!!! Man I hate that guy like BIG TIME!! Biggest TOOL I've ever seen here!! Do you know he deleted my last post where all it said was "I talked to the Dev and have decided not to post anymore in this thread. I wish you all the best of luck with this coin." And he deleted that too!!! What a joke!! I'm going to TWEET about how much of a douchebag loser he is right now!! I'll be back to bump this shit again and again and again!! YEAH YEAH CHEERS!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:52:33 AM

Bumping this cause I honestly hate the Dev oooops I mean purchaser of that coin! Can't wait to buy smokes with those coins lmfao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:10:11 PM

Bumping this cause I honestly hate the Dev oooops I mean purchaser of that coin! Can't wait to buy smokes with those coins lmfao

lolz your not a fan then  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
badam

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:21:21 PM

Just ignore him that's what i am doing. He seems to be a kid i mean really a kid who can't buy tobacco in stores and he is trying to do it on the internet:) there is no reason to be so angry at him he's just a kid Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:17:00 AM

Just ignore him that's what i am doing. He seems to be a kid i mean really a kid who can't buy tobacco in stores and he is trying to do it on the internet:) there is no reason to be so angry at him he's just a kid Smiley
No there is EVERY REASON to be ANGRY at HIM because he is one of those loser FUCKS who gives CRYPTO a bad name!! He buys a shitty coingen coin and takes a huge premine and now is using sock puppet accounts to try to get people to put up "BUY" support for the coin so the price will go up lol He is just trying to get people to put BTC into his shitty coin so he can cash out that's about it!!! So he deserves to be hated and exposed and all that jazz!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:48:23 PM

bump  Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:35:40 AM

I honestly can't believe that idiot is still trying to do shit with that ridiculous coin!! Fuck he gets under my skin and usually no one in Crypto gets under my skin but the 2BACCO Dev is such a fucking moron and joke to Crypto I just can't help it!! LOL Uhhh I plan to buy cartons of cigarettes with my 2BACCO coins and I uhhh will give 250k 2BACCO coins to first store that accepts 2BACCO coins for people to purchase cartons of cigarettes uhhh :p IDIOT!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

gotchaplacebo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:18:32 AM

DEV IT IS DUTCH CUNT PLACEBO WORST BIGGEST SCAMER ON BITCOINTALK FORUM RELEASE 2-3 COIN IN 1 WEEK IT IS HIM JOB
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:00:34 AM

Well, the coin is almost dead. i have watched it for a while and liked the idea at first. But dev is not willing to see the potential.
2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:37:03 PM

Please guys, I am trying to do a good work for Smokers Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:12:44 PM

Please guys, I am trying to do a good work for Smokers Smiley

Ya but you honestly think that people are going to actually do any of these things that you are trying to do? And on top of that accept 2BACCO coin for them? Please mate just at least be honest and say that you are trying to get the price of your coin up high enough so you can dump your premine and collect some profit on the coin you paid to have made Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:28:34 PM

Seriously the conversations that the 2BACCO Dev has with himself and his like 5 or 6 sockpuppet accounts all created from June 12th to June 20th (Just check them out because they will only be online one at a time as well) is fucking ridiculous!!! This guy is trying so fucking hard to turn a profit from his super SHITTY coingen coin and he says the stupidest SHIT ever!! Honestly if he thinks he's going to actually convince people to buy his coin when the wallets won't even stay synced because people won't even mine the shitty coin!! That's the funniest part about it!! I've never seen a coin actually NEED miners just to keep the wallet synced LOL That right there is enough evidence right there that he should just cut his loss and quit the stupid charade that he is trying to pull cause honestly it's just SAD!! Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:13:28 PM

I deleted the 'kid' posters posts, when he was using sockpuppets in the 2bacco coin thread, and had nothing productive to contribute to 2bacco coin. He didn't want to work with the plan, but chose to be destructive and negative continually. And he also told me to F off on twitter, and then wonders why I deleted his threads. I don't know, maybe learn to be friendly there 'kid'.

2bacco coin is the smoker friendly coin, and I tried to be friendly to the 'kid'

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

The op of this thread, his posts were not constructive at all,
he was very negative, and rude, and started threatening to create
this 'unmoderated' thread,
I told this shoeonhead person that 2bacco coin is a crypto currency,
and I was launching 2bacco coin, the crypto currency, but shoeonhead seems to have become confused somehow, and started accusing.

I was up front about the premine from the start, I do not have fancy mining rigs, so haven't been mining, and it is reasonable that I would need to have coins to support the smokers advocacy work I do, but also to help support and pay for ongoing costs for 2bacco coin, and have been paying people to do things for 2bacco coin, and there are several bounties,
2bacco coin was not made  at any 'coingen'!

2bacco coin is the smoker friendly coin Smiley

'as more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coin, then 2bacco coin will become an ever more successful currency'

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: