Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20M DigitalNote (XDN) Auction, V2.0  (Read 4293 times)
Xian_XDN (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:18:56 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 10:29:59 AM by Xian_XDN

Hello everyone!

I'm Xian from the DigitalNote (XDN) Foundation. Recently we have conducted an auction sale of 20M XDN in another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092996. Unfortunately, we had to cancel all the effects of that auction due to multiple complaints we have received, which I have explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072773.msg11683671#msg11683671

I'd like to announce the reopening of the auction on new terms. Let me outline them in a coherent manner:

1. We are auctioning off a lot of 20 million XDN. The auction starts at 9 AM UTC on Thursday, June 26th.
2. The starting price is 70 satoshi per 1 XDN, which amounts to 14 BTC for the whole lot.
3. To prevent suspicious/fraudulent attempts at price manipulation, it is mandatory for all participants to register before making their bids. To register for the auction you have to:
- Deposit 1 BTC to the Foundation's official BTC wallet: 126HUywBNBzJB68FawtnZ9aq9Y2CwXMu8J. All deposits will be returned to their owners in full, upon the end of the auction.
- PM me with a link to the transaction with your deposit and express your intention to take part in the auction.
Users don't have to register in advance: you're free to register and make bids at any time until the end of the auction. All bids that were made without registering with me will be considered invalid.
4. After the auction starts on Thursday, everyone who has registered are free to make their bids here, in this thread. The auction will last for 3.5 days until 3 PM EDT June 29th, upon which moment the lot will be transferred to the highest bidder at the time.

Thank you for your attention and let's start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:34:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm Xian from the DigitalNote (XDN) Foundation. Recently we have conducted an auction sale of 20M XDN in another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092996. Unfortunately, we had to cancel all the effects of that auction due to multiple complaints we have received, which I have explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072773.msg11683671#msg11683671

I'd like to announce the reopening of the auction on new terms. Let me outline them in a coherent manner:

1. We are auctioning off a lot of 20 million XDN. The auction starts at 9 AM UTC on Thursday, June 25th.
2. The starting price is 70 satoshi per 1 XDN, which amounts to 14 BTC for the whole lot.
3. To prevent suspicious/fraudulent attempts at price manipulation, it is mandatory for all participants to register before making their bids. To register for the auction you have to:
- Deposit 1 BTC to the Foundation's official BTC wallet: 126HUywBNBzJB68FawtnZ9aq9Y2CwXMu8J. All deposits will be returned to their owners in full, upon the end of the auction.
- PM me with a link to the transaction with your deposit and express your intention to take part in the auction.
Users don't have to register in advance: you're free to register and make bids at any time until the end of the auction. All bids that were made without registering with me will be considered invalid.
4. After the auction starts on Thursday, everyone who has registered are free to make their bids here, in this thread. The auction will last for 2 days until 9 AM UTC June 27th, upon which moment the lot will be transferred to the highest bidder at the time.

Can you give me your USP for this coin?
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

Hello everyone!

1. We are auctioning off a lot of 20 million XDN. The auction starts at 9 AM UTC on Thursday, June 25th.
4. After the auction starts on Thursday, everyone who has registered are free to make their bids here, in this thread. The auction will last for 2 days until 9 AM UTC June 27th, upon which moment the lot will be transferred to the highest bidder at the time.

No of course not but on the bright side its not a moderated thread so saves you some work in creating a new thread. Cheesy
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:23:15 PM

Hello everyone!

If by USP's you mean the coin's unique selling proposition, I can very well refer you to a post made by my friend Brian (who is responsible for the PR in the Foundation) where he quite nicely outlines some of the outstanding advantages that XDN can boast: http://digitalnotetalk.org/comment/64#comment-64

Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:26:49 PM

Good luck with auction!
Quantify

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:12:43 PM

Good luck with auction!

Fuck you scamming hacker .. that's my old account? you are NOT Quantum12.

Have fun stealing from me? my account and btc?

thanks for logging on finally , and the hunt begins

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:50:59 PM

Good Luck , I am sure also this time someone will recognise the great opportunity it is to get hold at once of a good lot of XDN .
If one looks at exchanges one would need to go far up to obtain such an amount , so , it is one of the last moments to place orders accordingly .
It's a no-brainer considering how much it will appreciate already this year . XDN just got started , scaling up in services , price , and positioning itself among the best ones .
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:45:23 PM

Good Luck , I am sure also this time someone will recognise the great opportunity it is to get hold at once of a good lot of XDN .
If one looks at exchanges one would need to go far up to obtain such an amount , so , it is one of the last moments to place orders accordingly .
It's a no-brainer considering how much it will appreciate already this year . XDN just got started , scaling up in services , price , and positioning itself among the best ones .

Exactly! Thank you for your support.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:58:48 PM

Exactly! Thank you for your support.

i also agree with it.
The bad thing is nobody can look into the future, we must watch at the moment right now. And right now this coin looks good, the website looks good, the wallet, the activity, and the growing community behind this coin.

Also this team is the first team what send a personal message to me with questions, they do this to make everything beter, they lissin to the community and give all they have into XDN.

I'm very happy to see that there are still some good guys in this crypto world. We need this.

This is a good coin to follow now and the comming years. Keep up the good work guys, love it!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:00:03 PM

How much is the coin trading on the market?
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:43:34 AM

According to Coinmarketcap, the price was fluctuating between about 70 an 90 satoshi per XDN for the past couple of weeks and the trading volume has been at around $40-60K every 24 hours.

real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:46:59 AM

According to Coinmarketcap, the price was fluctuating between about 70 an 90 satoshi per XDN for the past couple of weeks and the trading volume has been at around $40-60K every 24 hours.

im not have more BTC can i buy a part of it ? like only 1m XDN ? im interesting to buy but not  to buy all of 20M XDN

===Sempak===
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:20:53 AM

im not have more BTC can i buy a part of it ? like only 1m XDN ? im interesting to buy but not  to buy all of 20M XDN

If you want to buy just 1m XDN you can easily do it on any exchange where XDN is being traded (hitbtc.com and poloniex.com). What we are doing here - is selling big stake at once, of the counter - here, so XDN price won't skyrocket - and then crash again, because that's what would happen if someone would buy such a big stake at once on some exchange.
dNote

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:22:52 AM

Dear XDNfoundation members and users.

I suggest you NOT to make an auction of 20M XDN units. It is a pretty big amount and:

1) New users may not have lots of BTC to buy 20mln XDN
2) With every action we should provide coin units decentralization  

I suggest you to make an auction with 20 1million XDN lots.

So 20 users, but not 1 user can try and invest in DigitalNote.

Thank you for you action.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:41:48 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 10:04:00 AM by dNote

im not have more BTC can i buy a part of it ? like only 1m XDN ? im interesting to buy but not  to buy all of 20M XDN

If you want to buy just 1m XDN you can easily do it on any exchange where XDN is being traded (hitbtc.com and poloniex.com). What we are doing here - is selling big stake at once, of the counter - here, so XDN price won't skyrocket - and then crash again, because that's what would happen if someone would buy such a big stake at once on some exchange.

I suggest to divide it just a abit, ok, not 20 1 million lots, but 10 2 million lots or 5 4 million lots. But 20mln is a very big amount.

Remember the idea of DigitalNote is a Libertarian economy, where everyone have an access to a XDN coin units.
The 6th perfect number - 8 589 869 056 is equal to the expected number of people living on Earth at the time of DigitalNote. Remember, 1-CPU-1-VOTE, 1-PERSON-1-DIGITALNOTE.

If we can make just a part of it, we will change things to go better

P.S. Also we should not be scary of small holdings imo, free market will make a decision, if someone wants to sell XDN there is someone who wants to buy, "and yet it moves"

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:43:48 PM

im not have more BTC can i buy a part of it ? like only 1m XDN ? im interesting to buy but not  to buy all of 20M XDN

I suggest to divide it just a abit, ok, not 20 1 million lots, but 10 2 million lots or 5 4 million lots. But 20mln is a very big amount.

Remember the idea of DigitalNote is a Libertarian economy, where everyone have an access to a XDN coin units.
The 6th perfect number - 8 589 869 056 is equal to the expected number of people living on Earth at the time of DigitalNote. Remember, 1-CPU-1-VOTE, 1-PERSON-1-DIGITALNOTE.

P.S. Also we should not be scary of small holdings imo, free market will make a decision, if someone wants to sell XDN there is someone who wants to buy, "and yet it moves"

Hello dNote!

Your argument is certainly sound - if the purpose was just to sell the XDN we have collected it would be much more logical to sell them in small stakes to allow more people to join the deal and avoid centralizing the holdings.

However, exchanging the DigitalNote into more liquid currency isn't the only goal we are pursuing here. We are looking for investors, people who are interested in the future of XDN and are willing to contribute to its development by putting their money in the hands of the Foundation. By selling the raised funds in large chunks we prevent simple profiteering and keep speculators outside of the deal, only letting large, engaged and involved investors to take part.

Such investors, as we expect, will not only be interested in not selling the XDN on the market outright and thus crashing the rate, but also will be committed enough to buy the stake at above-market price and therefore actually invest in the Foundation and its activities.

Then again, I'm not saying that we should dismiss small holders and trading for profit as something to be overlooked, we are just pursuing other kind of people at the moment. And we have already got a couple of them it seems - I'm currently communicating privately with several potential participants who have expressed their desire to join the auction. I will announce them a bit later, when they've made their deposits.

Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:11:25 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 10:29:04 AM by Xian_XDN

Hello everyone!

I'd like to make an announcement: we're extending the registration term for 24 hours; the auction will start at 9AM UTC Friday, June 26th. This is due to several people expressing their desire to take part in the auction but needing time to raise liquid funds.

The auction itself is also prolonged until June 29th, 3 PM EDT.

Thank you for your attention.

babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:54:06 PM

Hi all.  I'd like to make a bid for 1M of the 20M XDN available.  Let me know if the process for "registering" is exactly the same or what I need to do to place a bid.  Good on you guys for redoing the original auction to make it fair.  I'd like to say I'm heavily involved/supportive of XDN but I actually wasn't aware of the past auction.  I spoke with Brian Gerald recently (a member of XDN Foundation) and I am very excited to get more involved and to help any way that I can.  These ducks be growin' quick, cheers!

Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:49:30 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 07:21:21 AM by Xian_XDN

I wanted to add to my previous statement: after having a discussion with our team we have actually decided to move a bit towards the direction that you have suggested. We have a second lot of 30 million XDN that we plan to put up for an auction after this one ends. But instead of auctioning the whole 30M we will divide it up into three smaller parts: 12M, 10M and 8M respectively and put them up separately. We feel that this is the best way to compromise between what we're trying to achieve and the philosophical points that you've outlined in your post.

Hi all.  I'd like to make a bid for 1M of the 20M XDN available.  Let me know if the process for "registering" is exactly the same or what I need to do to place a bid.  Good on you guys for redoing the original auction to make it fair.  I'd like to say I'm heavily involved/supportive of XDN but I actually wasn't aware of the past auction.  I spoke with Brian Gerald recently (a member of XDN Foundation) and I am very excited to get more involved and to help any way that I can.  These ducks be growin' quick, cheers!

Hello! If you check one of my posts above, you'll see that we are against dividing our lots into really small pieces, due to reasons that I have previously explained. So, unfortunately, we won't be able to sell just 1M XDN.

What I would suggest to you is:
1. Buying the 8M lot, which will be the smallest and the last one to be auctioned off. To register for an auction you would have to follow the instructions I have outlined in the OP: deposit 1 BTC to the Foundation's official wallet and PM me with a link to the transaction and a statement of your willingness to take part in the auction.
2. Just buy a 1M stake on any of the available exchanges: that way you will profit anyway, because right now XDN is heavily undervalued and will be growing in the nearest future.

babybonobo

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:43:37 AM

Hello! If you check one of my posts above, that we are against dividing our lots into really small pieces, due to reasons that I have previously explained. So, unfortunately, we won't be able to sell just 1M XDN.

What I would suggest to you is:
1. Buying the 8M lot, which will be the smallest and the last one to be auctioned off. To register for an auction you would have to follow the instructions I have outlined in the OP: deposit 1 BTC to the Foundation's official wallet and PM me with a link to the transaction and a statement of your willingness to take part in the auction.
2. Just buy a 1M stake on any of the available exchanges: that way you will profit anyway, because right now XDN is heavily undervalued and will be growing in the nearest future.

Woops my bad, looks like I read the post incorrectly.  Thanks for the info.
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:49:36 AM

All right, people, the auction has started, you are free to place your bids in this thread!

Edit:

The people who have registered so far:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360186

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=524202

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=524200

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=301499 (applied but haven't made a deposit at the moment)

hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:31:34 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 10:55:25 AM by hodlbananas

I bid 70 satoshi per XDN. Additionally, I'd like to let y'all know that I will not sell a single XDN out of these and will instead lock them in a blockchain deposit. And if anyone manages to overbid me at this auction or any other, I advise you to make the same with your DigitalNote stakes FTGG.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:49:40 PM

No one else ?
DuckAuctionWinner

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:29:37 AM

I'm offering 72 satoshi per XDN
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:57:16 AM

I love the pseudo :-)
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

Yeah OK, not your fake accounts manipulating the price again. Xian, wasn't there some sort of compliance set up to prevent this from happening again?
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:18:20 PM

In my own opinion depositing 1BTC because i want to buy into an auction is not welcome, Bitcoin is meant to be invested, traded and not to be enslaved or kept some where.
I might be interested in buying some @70 sats but i can not send you 1BTC.
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:07:21 PM

Hello everyone!

I would like to remind you that the auction ends in 6 hours from now, so I advise everyone who wants to participate to hurry up with registering and placing their bids.

Yeah OK, not your fake accounts manipulating the price again. Xian, wasn't there some sort of compliance set up to prevent this from happening again?

Hey hodlbananas! I understand your frustration, but that user has, in fact, made their deposit. Here's the link to the transaction they sent me: https://blockchain.info/tx/68f30a9f26a72ad1ab9c4f0374b2272918282f012401320ca149885e3d0ab14a

I think that you shouldn't dismiss this account as fake: my guess is that there's someone else behind that account, who just doesn't want their public name to become known in the context of this auction. Which is perfectly understandable, given how the coin that we're currently auctioning is centered around ideas of anonymity and privacy. I was sure they'd turn up right at the end of the auction Smiley

In my own opinion depositing 1BTC because i want to buy into an auction is not welcome, Bitcoin is meant to be invested, traded and not to be enslaved or kept some where.

Hello melisande! All deposits are returned to their owners at the end of the auction so they are locked for just a couple of days. I agree with you: Bitcoin, like any other kind of money, should be turned over at all possible times to maintain its continuous growth, but the Foundation believes the following: by having people deposit just 1 BTC for the duration of the auction, we are making sure that they aren't here to speculate, or artificially increase the price but are indeed legitimate investors who are interested in seeing the XDN grow. And that is well worth the price of having 1 BTC per person restricted from active market use for a short duration, because this way we are ensuring accountability and goodwill of the auction participants.

We are open to suggestions and recommendations on improving auction terms, which will ensure the participants' accountability for speculative behavior.

hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:38:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I would like to remind you that the auction ends in 6 hours from now, so I advise everyone who wants to participate to hurry up with registering and placing their bids.

Hey hodlbananas! I understand your frustration, but that user has, in fact, made their deposit. Here's the link to the transaction they sent me: https://blockchain.info/tx/68f30a9f26a72ad1ab9c4f0374b2272918282f012401320ca149885e3d0ab14a

I think that you shouldn't dismiss this account as fake: my guess is that there's someone else behind that account, who just doesn't want their public name to become known in the context of this auction. Which is perfectly understandable, given how the coin that we're currently auctioning is centered around ideas of anonymity and privacy. I was sure they'd turn up right at the end of the auction Smiley

Hello melisande! All deposits are returned to their owners at the end of the auction so they are locked for just a couple of days. I agree with you: Bitcoin, like any other kind of money, should be turned over at all possible times to maintain its continuous growth, but the Foundation believes the following: by having people deposit just 1 BTC for the duration of the auction, we are making sure that they aren't here to speculate, or artificially increase the price but are indeed legitimate investors who are interested in seeing the XDN grow. And that is well worth the price of having 1 BTC per person restricted from active market use for a short duration, because this way we are ensuring accountability and goodwill of the auction participants.

We are open to suggestions and recommendations on improving auction terms, which will ensure the participants' accountability for speculative behavior.

All right, whatever. I bid 75.
kkraus69

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:02:10 PM

Hello, I must gracefully bow out of this current auction as I was unable to unlock funds in time however I will be buying more XDN in the open market. This is a great crypto of which I am fully supportive of, the same as  with the foundation. My hats off to all of the supporters. We are just at the beginning and as they say; with hard work there are no limits...

DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:04:56 PM

New offer - 76 per XDN
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:26:02 PM

Hello, I must gracefully bow out of this current auction as I was unable to unlock funds in time however I will be buying more XDN in the open market. This is a great crypto of which I am fully supportive of, the same as  with the foundation. My hats off to all of the supporters. We are just at the beginning and as they say; with hard work there are no limits...

Hello! Do you have the funds now? There is still time to participate if you are able to.

New offer - 76 per XDN

Nice competition going on there guys Cool Let's keep it civilized.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:26:35 PM

I bid 76.1 Sats per XDN.

PS: sent a PM to OP for how to register.

DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:53:05 PM

New offer - 77 per XDN
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

Bid: 80 satoshi.
DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:36:29 PM

New offer - 80.1 per XDN
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:38:40 PM

80.11 / XDN

hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:45:16 PM

80.11 / XDN

OK, where are you all coming from? For the past two days there were no bids made and now all hell broke lose. I bid 80.12.
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:02:10 PM

Guys, since 0.1 or 0.01 satoshi isn't even a thing, I'll have to ask you to make the minimum price increment 1 satoshi per XDN, otherwise you can just keep changing the bids by 0.001, 0.0001 etc., which doesn't make much sense.

The last bid that conformed to this rule was 80 satoshi from hodlbananas, so we'll consider that one as the current price.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:10:32 PM

Guys, since 0.1 or 0.01 satoshi isn't even a thing, I'll have to ask you to make the minimum price increment 1 satoshi per XDN, otherwise you can just keep changing the bids by 0.001, 0.0001 etc., which doesn't make much sense.

The last bid that conformed to this rule was 80 satoshi from hodlbananas, so we'll consider that one as the current price.

Sorry but I don't understand this rule. The XDN exchange with the biggest volume trades in 1/10 of satoshis. https://hitbtc.com/terminal/XDNBTC, so how is this "not even a thing". And considering that each 0.1 satoshi increase correstonds to a 0.02 BTC increase, I wouldn't say this is unsubstantial.

hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:24:14 PM

Sorry but I don't understand this rule. The XDN exchange with the biggest volume trades in 1/10 of satoshis. https://hitbtc.com/terminal/XDNBTC, so how is this "not even a thing". And considering that each 0.1 satoshi increase correstonds to a 0.02 BTC increase, I wouldn't say this is unsubstantial.

Come on man, why not bid 80.000001 while we're at it?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:27:10 PM

So you see no difference in a 0.000001 increase and 0.1 increase?

Darknotenan

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

Just bid 81 already. With the upcoming economic collapse that is coming up all cryptocurrencies will raise in value. My calculators are forecasting XDN's real price to be at 43,557 satoshi.
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:47:29 PM

When it comes to measuring satoshis - no, I really don't. Besides, you used a 0.01 increment too, so there's no telling how far are you gonna go. Can we close this competition in polemics and proceed to the actual auction?
DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:53:05 PM

New offer - 85 per XDN
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

All right, gentlemen, let's all calm down ourselves.

The purpose of this, or indeed any other auction is to establish a fair price on the lot in question, NOT allow the fastest bidder to take it all. Moreover, in one of my previous posts in this thread I have explained that we are trying to weed out profiteering and speculation and only allow the joining of big investors who see potential in the XDN and its Foundation. Besides, if we'll keep making multiple bids with decimal increments, the thread can very well come under attention of the moderators and get closed because of spamming.

That is why I believe 1 satoshi is a fair and reasonable minimum increment.

hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:03:18 PM

New offer - 85 per XDN

DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:18:30 PM

New offer - 87
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

New offer - 87

I bid 88.
DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:26:52 PM

hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:27:49 PM

DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:33:16 PM

buying - 91
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:34:13 PM

Geez. 92 is good.
DuckAuctionWinner

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:39:49 PM

kkraus69

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

What time does the auction end?
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:44:34 PM

Bid: 100. This really isn't a very good price, the only reason I'm going so high is because I'm worried that some of the buyers can still pursue intentions that are harmful to the coin. I, on the contrary, will restrict myself from selling the XDN and crashing the course by locking all the coins in a blockchain deposit.

What time does the auction end?

In 15 minutes from now.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 06:58:04 PM

I bid 101

Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:03:19 PM

I bid 101

And the lot of 20M XDN goes to TwinWinNerD at a price of 101 satoshi per XDN, or 20.2 BTC for the whole lot.

Congratulations! Let's get in touch in PM to exchange the money.

ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:33:02 PM

I bid 101

And the lot of 20M XDN goes to TwinWinNerD at a price of 101 satoshi per XDN, or 20.2 BTC for the whole lot.

Congratulations! Let's get in touch in PM to exchange the money.
no time, too late
nice auction
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:11:11 PM

Thanks for the auction!

Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:31:26 PM

Hello again guys!

We have conducted the exchange of XDN for BTC as you can see on the Foundation's official wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/126HUywBNBzJB68FawtnZ9aq9Y2CwXMu8J

Tomorrow I will be returning the deposits to people who didn't win in the auction and then we'll announce the next auction.

Cheers.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

Btw, those coins will not be dumped but hold for the long term. So have no fear Smiley

Brian Gerald

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:48:43 PM

So here we are, our first XDN auction successfully accomplished. It was fascinating to see the emotions running and some hot discussions taking place. To be honest, I was surprised by the level of activity by the community members, which indicates that we are on the right track.

We are now planning to have a second XDN auction, details of which will be announced shortly. Those of you who wanted to take part in the auction, but for whatever reason did not, will have a chance to do so in the second XDN auction.

Once again, thank you to all of the community, who support us in our mission to promote XDN; to all the community members, who participated in the auction; and to our team members, who made this auction a reality. And, of course, congratulations to TwinWinNerD! This should be a memorable win for you, as we watch DigitalNote confidently strengthening its market capitalization.
babybonobo

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:27:54 PM

Cheers everyone, congrats TwinWinNerD!
hodlbananas

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:19:54 AM

Btw, those coins will not be dumped but hold for the long term. So have no fear Smiley

Well that's somewhat reassuring, I hope you do stick to your words. Congratulations on winning.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:54:28 AM

Well that's somewhat reassuring, I hope you do stick to your words. Congratulations on winning.
Congratulation hodbananas for these words : next time for you, I'm sure.

I hope a beautiful community around this coin :-).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: