Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20M DigitalNote (XDN) Auction, V2.0  (Read 4293 times)
Xian_XDN (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:31:26 PM

Hello again guys!

We have conducted the exchange of XDN for BTC as you can see on the Foundation's official wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/126HUywBNBzJB68FawtnZ9aq9Y2CwXMu8J

Tomorrow I will be returning the deposits to people who didn't win in the auction and then we'll announce the next auction.

Cheers.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

Btw, those coins will not be dumped but hold for the long term. So have no fear Smiley

Brian Gerald

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:48:43 PM

So here we are, our first XDN auction successfully accomplished. It was fascinating to see the emotions running and some hot discussions taking place. To be honest, I was surprised by the level of activity by the community members, which indicates that we are on the right track.

We are now planning to have a second XDN auction, details of which will be announced shortly. Those of you who wanted to take part in the auction, but for whatever reason did not, will have a chance to do so in the second XDN auction.

Once again, thank you to all of the community, who support us in our mission to promote XDN; to all the community members, who participated in the auction; and to our team members, who made this auction a reality. And, of course, congratulations to TwinWinNerD! This should be a memorable win for you, as we watch DigitalNote confidently strengthening its market capitalization.
babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:27:54 PM

Cheers everyone, congrats TwinWinNerD!
hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:19:54 AM

Btw, those coins will not be dumped but hold for the long term. So have no fear Smiley

Well that's somewhat reassuring, I hope you do stick to your words. Congratulations on winning.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:54:28 AM

Well that's somewhat reassuring, I hope you do stick to your words. Congratulations on winning.
Congratulation hodbananas for these words : next time for you, I'm sure.

I hope a beautiful community around this coin :-).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: