Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isis 'crucifies children for not fasting during Ramadan' in Syria  (Read 1085 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:36:43 PM

Isis 'crucifies children for not fasting during Ramadan' in Syria

Two children have reportedly been “crucified” by Isis for not fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

The boys, believed to be under the age of 18, were killed in Syria and their bodies displayed with placards hung around their necks announcing their “crime”.

Their deaths in the town of Mayadin, Deir Ezzor province, were reported by the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights on Monday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-crucifies-children-for-not-fasting-during-ramadan-in-syria-10338215.html

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

Killing their own now, if it wasn't so atrocious it would almost be funny.

When will this group disappear due to their irrelevance in the way religion and the world works. What do sinners or manipulators of Islam have waiting for them in eternity?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:11:55 PM

If there was gun freedom in the Middle East like there is in America, ISIS would have been dead long ago.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:29:58 PM

ISIS It's just a large group of scum finding any excuse to carry out unspeakable actions.
poor innocent kids
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:18:45 AM

and world turns a blind eye... very strange Embarrassed
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:25:02 AM

and world turns a blind eye... very strange Embarrassed

What do you want us to do?
Seriously?

We cant go in there with soldiers.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:39:13 AM

What do you want us to do?
Seriously?

We cant go in there with soldiers.

Just seal the Syrian-Turkish border, and that will prevent the inflow of new recruits in to the ISIS territory. This step alone will make it possible for the Syrian government forces and the Kurds to defeat the ISIS. But Turkey and Israel are against this idea, as they neither want Assad nor the Kurds to remain in power in Syria.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:09:32 AM

And that makes most countries, look and nothing else. A shame.
dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:03:52 AM

I am tired of talking about these ISIS, and still making it clear that ISIS has been founded by few powerful country in this world, One of the country is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries, think logically how the ISIS is running, and from where and how they get fund for their food, living, transportation, very most importantly arm, tankers, missile launchers and automatic rifles and guns etc....

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 11:35:37 AM

What are they "actually" "aiming" by doing all these crazy worse things?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:19:29 PM

Think logically how the ISIS is running, and from where and how they get fund for their food, living, transportation, very most importantly arm, tankers, missile launchers and automatic rifles and guns etc....

The received the modern weapons from the Americans. The official explanation is that, the ISIS seized these weapons (including some 2,300 Humvees), when the Iraqi forces fled their positions in Mosul and Fallujah. Is anyone with an IQ of more than 60 going to believe this BS? And funding comes from all over the world, especially from the GCC nations such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:18:03 PM

What do terrorists normally aim for by doing terrorism and murder? To spread fear and promote their political goals. Their goals being an extreme form of fundamental Islam. Isis go to extreme lengths of brutalism and that's how they get the media hits and their terrorism spread around the world for them and for free.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:46:46 PM

What do terrorists normally aim for by doing terrorism and murder? To spread fear and promote their political goals. Their goals being an extreme form of fundamental Islam. Isis go to extreme lengths of brutalism and that's how they get the media hits and their terrorism spread around the world for them and for free.

What they are doing is not Islamic. So... I asked.

Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:54:36 PM

It's not Islamic in your opinion but it is in theirs. You can interpret the Qur'an and most other religious texts to suit your own agenda and that's what they do. I can find plenty of quotes from the Abrahamic religions that sanction murder etc but these books belong in the past and have no place in modern society.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:22:25 AM

What a horrible world we are living in - it's really sad we mere mortals are on this earth for such a short time and there has to be so much violence, hate and greed.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:24:13 AM

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and Muslims mark the period in which the Quran was revealed by fasting during daylight hours.
ISIS have lost humanity  Angry

Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and Muslims mark the period in which the Quran was revealed by fasting during daylight hours.
ISIS have lost humanity  Angry

Lost it? When did they ever have it in the first place? Isis's whole mission statement is to be as barbaric as they possibly can so nothing should surprise anyone especially given past behavior. I really don't know what can be done about them. I think with any Islamic terrorists if you invade someones country you'll only create another five terrorists for every one you kill, not to mention all the innocent civilians you'll accidentally murder in the process.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:22:46 PM

Probably to create more extremists and nurture the hate in them
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:25:56 PM

Probably to create more extremists and nurture the hate in them

Maybe noobs? Because they can't be extremists without following Islam.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

It's not Islamic in your opinion but it is in theirs. You can interpret the Qur'an and most other religious texts to suit your own agenda and that's what they do. I can find plenty of quotes from the Abrahamic religions that sanction murder etc but these books belong in the past and have no place in modern society.

While I agree with you with the part that the Quran is being interpreted in a way to serve their agenda, I disagree with the rest.

As someone who read and took time to read and understand 3 of the holy books, I'll try to simplify things and show you where the confusion comes from and how these people in doctrine other people

The Quran is split in two main part, Madani and Maqi, One part is mainly about how Islam works, how you should treat others (familly and outsiders), treat animals the environement... and how to be a good muslim in general (no killing, no theft, respect your parents especially your mothers, your wifes how to treat your children, never be offensive or insults others......), and the other part is about the fight back and defend once self against the infidels that been trying and chasing Mohamed all the time from Mecca and to Medine and what's not and when your read this part you see that you cannot take anything out of context, for example you have Sourate that explains how you should be firm against the enemy fight till the end and a few verse later it tells forbids you from killing anyone who surrendered to never kill women and children to threat prisoners well and so on and so forth.

The context is clear, yet, to serve once agenda it is brought out of context, not to mention that the Quran is written in 7 century arabic which is more complex than the simplified arabic used nowadays, which means that for someone to claim explaining the Quran they need to have advanced studies being it in language but also in historic events and what's not, yet ISIS people have none of those, in fact many of them doesn't even speak Arabic......

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: