Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: political parties pay for fake supporters  (Read 825 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:58:52 PM

Arrogant, witty, rich old guy wants to get into politics. Pays for his own campaign and has a net worth of around 8billion dollars. 'Hiring actors' is no god damn surprise to me. Its Donald trump, I have always hated him, always will. Obama might have his flaws but he is a much better prez than trump can even imagine to be.

Wikipedia says his net worth is 4 Billion dollars but when questioned, he says that 'they' don't know. Claims he lives a private life and enjoys it. Yes, Obama might have his share of shit but I really like his personality and friendliness. However, that's not enough to run a god damn nation haha. Still, Obama over trump ANYFUCKINGDAY!

Didn't he himself say that his net worth is 8 billion dollars and not 4, which is the official net statement? Either this means that he has successfully buried a lot of $$ and doesn't account the tax for it or is too arrogant and tries to show off more than what he doesn't even own. I see nothing positive about this, and I don't find him worthy of being POTUS at all.

Donald trump has always been all words and no work. I have always disliked him, especially from all his presence in the television media. I thought it was just me hating on the rich as usual, but no, this guy and his smart manipulative ways to gain approval of people while disregard them makes me question his importance in this world.
monas

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:48:37 PM

To me this is one of the flaws in the political system. Constituencies should represent an area, instead they are battle grounds for political parties that often force members to vote against the wishes of their constituents.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: