Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: political parties pay for fake supporters  (Read 818 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:10:44 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/exclusive-uk-political-parties-used-rentacrowd-during-the-general-election-10339061.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3128230/Did-Donald-Trump-hire-PAID-ACTORS-presidential-campaign-launch-Claims-professionals-extras-brought-pose-supporters.html

I really have nothing more to say except this.

FUFUUFFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFFUFUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:26:15 PM

Well, they all promised to boost UK economy and as you can see they did that indeed. Perhaps a bit different way then we expected, but they did it Smiley.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:29:34 PM

fufufufufufuffuufufuuufufufufufuuu!!!!
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:39:24 PM

Arrogant, witty, rich old guy wants to get into politics. Pays for his own campaign and has a net worth of around 8billion dollars. 'Hiring actors' is no god damn surprise to me. Its Donald trump, I have always hated him, always will. Obama might have his flaws but he is a much better prez than trump can even imagine to be.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:46:32 PM

This seems to be happening in general though, it seems to be common practice, I've forgotten where but it's not just Donald Trump apparently doing this and obviously it's going on around in the UK. The propaganda these mainstream parties get up to is ridiculous, even Hitler never needed to pay people to come to his rallies.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:19:47 PM

I don't think that money alone will allow Trump to win the Republican nomination. He will be a sore loser, just like Mitt Romney. Even if he wins the republican nomination race (just like Mitt Romney), he will lose the POTUS elections in 2016, as the neutral and fringe voters will either stay away, or vote for his opponent.
dominicg

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:24:59 PM

They seems to be following politicians from Asian countries, particularly from India.  Cheesy Wasn't it the case, that when indian prime-minister recently came to US, he brought his followers along with him to let world know how popular he is all over the world  Cheesy

rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:54:09 PM

They seems to be following politicians from Asian countries, particularly from India.  Cheesy Wasn't it the case, that when indian prime-minister recently came to US, he brought his followers along with him to let world know how popular he is all over the world  Cheesy

I second that  Grin Even I could not believe how can any other's country PM can be so popular  Huh Just propaganda and marketing stuffs  Angry To politicians, stop fooling people Angry

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:50:53 PM

I second that  Grin Even I could not believe how can any other's country PM can be so popular  Huh Just propaganda and marketing stuffs  Angry To politicians, stop fooling people Angry

It just pisses me off how blatant it is now and people will still actually vote for these assholes.
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:18:12 PM

Arrogant, witty, rich old guy wants to get into politics. Pays for his own campaign and has a net worth of around 8billion dollars. 'Hiring actors' is no god damn surprise to me. Its Donald trump, I have always hated him, always will. Obama might have his flaws but he is a much better prez than trump can even imagine to be.

Wikipedia says his net worth is 4 Billion dollars but when questioned, he says that 'they' don't know. Claims he lives a private life and enjoys it. Yes, Obama might have his share of shit but I really like his personality and friendliness. However, that's not enough to run a god damn nation haha. Still, Obama over trump ANYFUCKINGDAY!

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:25:19 PM

Don't US Republicans have the same claim of US Democrat politicians, since they offer handouts and entitlement programs as a part of their platform? It's like compensating for votes.

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:30:08 AM

Don't US Republicans have the same claim of US Democrat politicians, since they offer handouts and entitlement programs as a part of their platform? It's like compensating for votes.

It is all the same really instead of trying to fix the problems they have it's about giving tax cuts and so on to the groups that have the most votes.
Cryptowatch.com

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:47:53 AM

Morally speaking, this is wrong on many levels:

1. The political parties are acting dishonest, giving the impression that a crowd is supporting them.
2. The rent a crowd company is running a very questionable service.
3. The people actually whoring themselves out to pretend to be supporters, but which only do it for money.

The only good thing I can see is that the people are not forced to show support. As we know, in some countries, you have no choice but to show support when asked..

But who should be surprised, when was politics ever honest?
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:13:12 AM

This is of course, speak to hide the fact that they did in fact work with the company but won't admit it until more compelling evidence is brought forth

ThEmporium

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:21:42 AM

In my place, the supporters are given gifts, food and free transportation to attend the political parties campaign, the same supporter will take all of the fortunes randomly from every individual political party campaign. But it is really shocking for me that how come these sort of freebies rise in the United Kingdom.
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:15:26 PM

I don't know why are you surprised by this, this is a standard practice for many countries and parties. It is idiotic, those people don't have a brain, nor a spine, and that is what you get.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:23:43 PM

"American's want and need to follow a rich person. It's why the constitution was written and why firefighters, Moms, God, cute animals, and the troops support my candidacy!"

Cheer = $50
Roar = $50
Shout of support = $50
Cheer = $50
Yeah! = $50

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:51:43 AM

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:53:41 AM

fufufufufufuffuufufuuufufufufufuuu!!!!
Not really  Smiley
but they pay for their rally (During voting period) Grin

mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:15:55 PM

Wikipedia says his net worth is 4 Billion dollars but when questioned, he says that 'they' don't know. Claims he lives a private life and enjoys it. Yes, Obama might have his share of shit but I really like his personality and friendliness. However, that's not enough to run a god damn nation haha. Still, Obama over trump ANYFUCKINGDAY!

Didn't he himself say that his net worth is 8 billion dollars and not 4, which is the official net statement? Either this means that he has successfully buried a lot of $$ and doesn't account the tax for it or is too arrogant and tries to show off more than what he doesn't even own. I see nothing positive about this, and I don't find him worthy of being POTUS at all.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: