Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HuffPo Writer Refusing To Have Children So She Doesn’t Spread White Privilege  (Read 1953 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:54:35 PM

[Rachel Dolezal] is an extreme example of a common phenomenon. The “immersion” stage is typified by White people taking more responsibility for racism and privilege and often experiencing high levels of anger and embarrassment for racism and privilege, which they sometimes direct towards other Whites. They sometimes try to immerse themselves in communities of color, as Dolezal did. She’s not alone.

I definitely experienced this. There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors… and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn’t have biological children because I didn’t want to propagate my privilege biologically.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-michael/i-sometimes-dont-want-to-be-white-either_b_7595852.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

[/end white race]
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:08:02 PM

These fuckers who try to guilt trip and manipulate people based on what ancestry they have are not people I would want to associate with, oh and if people want to bring up African heritage it would be incredibly easy to look through tribal history and so on and all the shitty Africans did to other Africans. Honestly, just don't associate with these people, they're not interested in equal rights, they just want to tear people down for who they are and this is the result. The majority of whites don't want a fucking thing to do with racial segregation and discrimination in this day and age blaming them for something their ancestors did is just some of the most petty and spiteful bullshit I've ever come across.

As far as I'm concerned anyway in terms of historical context, the only people in this day and age who still have any reason to rant about the white man is American Indians who are still getting screwed over.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:16:52 PM

Good decision. I applaud her.  Grin

She is really ugly, and looks like a tranny. She made the right decision by not producing anymore ugly children. Also, if she had any children, most probably they would have joined the LGBT lobby or the radical feminist-lobby, terrorizing peace-loving citizens.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:52:11 PM

[/end white race]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

There is no such thing as the "white race", and breeding will make nearly all human beings mixed race anyway over the next 2-3 generations.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

Good decision. She's ugly, stupid and brainwashed, so removing herself from the human gene pool will be definitely an improvement.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

Good decision. She's ugly, stupid and brainwashed
We're all brainwashed into one system of thought or another. Careful intellectual self-examination is what separates the wheat from the chaff.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:18:02 PM

as much as i disapprove of her objective the reasoning behind it is valid, get rid of white people and you get rid of inequality, the low iq lazy mexicans and blacks that take our place can all share equally in the poverty and misery they create for themselves

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:59:59 PM

I'd like to hear her views after she spent a month or so living in an area like 5th Ward or the projects in Chicago - if she made it out alive.

http://newobserveronline.com/liberals-aghast-as-uss-25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-all-happen-to-be-black/
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:01:33 PM

as much as i disapprove of her objective the reasoning behind it is valid, get rid of white people and you get rid of inequality, the low iq lazy mexicans and blacks that take our place can all share equally in the poverty and misery they create for themselves

Man, now that I have read some of your posts, I see you are more than just a troll. Your hatred of Blacks and Mexicans seems to run deep. I never understood how people could hate others strictly because of their nationality or their skin color. But I am interested to know why you feel this way. Would you please share why you feel this way?

I honestly want to know. Thanks in advance.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:47:15 AM

Why on earth doesn't she get some black or asian guy to fuck her?  She's not that repulsive (physically at least) but if she is having a real difficult time along those lines she could do one of those glory-hole things.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:13:36 AM

Man, now that I have read some of your posts, I see you are more than just a troll. Your hatred of Blacks and Mexicans seems to run deep. I never understood how people could hate others strictly because of their nationality or their skin color. But I am interested to know why you feel this way. Would you please share why you feel this way?

they are making white people minorities in their own countries

its a severe case of liberal multiculturalist brainwashing that sees self preservation as "hatred"

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:22:07 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 08:55:55 AM by Okurkabinladin

These fuckers who try to guilt trip and manipulate people based on what ancestry they have are not people I would want to associate with, oh and if people want to bring up African heritage it would be incredibly easy to look through tribal history and so on and all the shitty Africans did to other Africans. Honestly, just don't associate with these people, they're not interested in equal rights, they just want to tear people down for who they are and this is the result. The majority of whites don't want a fucking thing to do with racial segregation and discrimination in this day and age blaming them for something their ancestors did is just some of the most petty and spiteful bullshit I've ever come across.

As far as I'm concerned anyway in terms of historical context, the only people in this day and age who still have any reason to rant about the white man is American Indians who are still getting screwed over.

I thought anti-racists (aka marxists-leninists) deny existence of race? Well, one more reason to believe, that fans of these -isms are mentally ill. I wonder, why the woman resigned on her basic biological function as a child bearer, she could just aswell resign on breathing air, getting paid for her "work" or stop eating, saving both "privileged" and "unprivileged" people time and resources.

Please, tell these men more about their "privileges", please  Smiley

Okurkabinladin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:25:08 AM

Why on earth doesn't she get some black or asian guy to fuck her?  She's not that repulsive (physically at least) but if she is having a real difficult time along those lines she could do one of those glory-hole things.

Mentally ill people shouldnt procreate. In at the very least that regard, she is responsible. I am absolutely terrified, that she might had blonde, blue eyed boy one day, terrorizing him since day one, because he is guilty of being born white. That´s how Anders Breivik was created.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 07:29:33 AM

I thought anti-racists (aka marxists-leninists) deny existence of race? Well, one more reason to believe, that fans of these -isms are mentally ill. I wonder, why the woman resigned on her basic biological function as a child bearer, she could just aswell resign on breathing air, getting paid for her "work" or stop eating, saving both "privileged" and "unprivileged" people time.

Yeah that particularly pisses me off because these people claim they're leftists or communists, they don't give a fuck about workers in the slightest, in fact, they don't seem to know much about them or realise a lot of them are men. The reason I believe they are simply trying to establish a matriarchy is they're targeting all the high paid and influential jobs, a real movement for equality wouldn't be doing that at all, I find it interesting also that they're targeting pretty successful and intelligent men. To name a couple of examples that chess player and the scientist who got harassed over his shirt.

These people aren't sane, they shouldn't be coddled and they shouldn't get anywhere near the attention they're getting.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

they are making white people minorities in their own countries

its a severe case of liberal multiculturalist brainwashing that sees self preservation as "hatred"

You say countries, but let's talk about the USA in particular, shall we? You do know that Black people and other non-whites have been on the land which is now called the USA just as long and even longer than White people, right?

As for your last comment, maybe hatred was a strong word. But I have certainly seen posts in which you state that you dislike Blacks or you strongly imply it. Now, I have no issue with self-preservation. But there is certainly a difference between being pro-White and being anti-Black/Mexican.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:00:13 AM

I thought anti-racists (aka marxists-leninists) deny existence of race? Well, one more reason to believe, that fans of these -isms are mentally ill. I wonder, why the woman resigned on her basic biological function as a child bearer, she could just aswell resign on breathing air, getting paid for her "work" or stop eating, saving both "privileged" and "unprivileged" people time.

Yeah that particularly pisses me off because these people claim they're leftists or communists, they don't give a fuck about workers in the slightest, in fact, they don't seem to know much about them or realise a lot of them are men. The reason I believe they are simply trying to establish a matriarchy is they're targeting all the high paid and influential jobs, a real movement for equality wouldn't be doing that at all, I find it interesting also that they're targeting pretty successful and intelligent men. To name a couple of examples that chess player and the scientist who got harassed over his shirt.

These people aren't sane, they shouldn't be coddled and they shouldn't get anywhere near the attention they're getting.

Well, in the west atleast you are spot on, sir. Proletarian left is dead, "New Left" is build along self-hatred and exploitation of native labor hand in hand with corporations. Its proponents are no longer blue collars/teachers/anarchists like in the past, but mostly intellectuals and academics, who are themselves living off others like parasites. They feel like intellectual aristocracy.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:05:46 AM

Ya...you're not having kids because you feel guilty about being white...sure.

Not because she's ugly.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:46:12 AM

You say countries, but let's talk about the USA in particular, shall we? You do know that Black people and other non-whites have been on the land which is now called the USA just as long and even longer than White people, right?
blacks were brought to america to serve the white man, not to be his equal, and even so , the % of blacks in the population remained much the same until the end of the last century. it is mass immigration from the third world that is darkening america, not the descendents of the original slaves

before some asshole comes back with "but americans genocided the red indians and deserve it" this is happening to every white country, not just america. europe is currently being destroyed by hordes of invading africans and muslims instead of mexicans.

As for your last comment, maybe hatred was a strong word. But I have certainly seen posts in which you state that you dislike Blacks or you strongly imply it. Now, I have no issue with self-preservation. But there is certainly a difference between being pro-White and being anti-Black/Mexican.
the interests of whites and non white thirld worlders are in diametric opposition. the non whites, despite their lower intelligence, are racially aware and realise this all too well. a lot of self hating white liberals probably realise it too but stick their heads in the sand because they lack the courage and ruthlessness required to do what has to be done to protect themselves.

ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:24:28 AM

She can marry to a non-white person to produce other than her skin color. This is not a valid reason for her that not to have children so that she doesn't spread white privilege. My suggestion for her is that, go ahead and produce your kids and teach them good moral and attitude.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: