Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HuffPo Writer Refusing To Have Children So She Doesn’t Spread White Privilege  (Read 1953 times)
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:19:14 PM

blacks were brought to america to serve the white man, not to be his equal,

The final draft of the Declaration of Independence contradicts this notion explicitly. And I quote:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

So while you are correct that Whites did bring Black folks to serve them, Whites were actually very hypocritical to write such a thing while practicing slavery.

the interests of whites and non white thirld worlders are in diametric opposition. the non whites, despite their lower intelligence, are racially aware and realise this all too well. a lot of self hating white liberals probably realise it too but stick their heads in the sand because they lack the courage and ruthlessness required to do what has to be done to protect themselves.

Whoa. Have you read Dylann Roof's manifesto? Instantly your statement reminded me of some of his main talking points.

You have to admit (and you probably don't care) that you sound like an angry old White guy who is upset that the USA is changing. Most estimates say that between 2045 and 2050 is the time when Whites will become a minority in this country. Does that frighten you? Is that where all of your dislike for Black and Brown people originates?

Change is inevitable. You either adapt or get left behind. Earlier you stated that non-Whites are less intelligent than Whites. If Whites are indeed the most intelligent race, then you should be just fine figuring out how to survive and thrive as a minority here in the US, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:10:18 PM

Quote from: ruggedman_dan link=topic=1097387.msg11701338#msg11701338
The final draft of the Declaration of Independence contradicts this notion explicitly. And I quote:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

So while you are correct that Whites did bring Black folks to serve them, Whites were actually very hypocritical to write such a thing while practicing slavery.
have a feeling everyone understood this referred only to europeans and that blacks and whites being unequal was taken for granted. either way, i am not here to support slavery but separation

americans from the founders right up to the end of the 19th century understood blacks and whites could never coexist peacefully and that's why a lot of them supported resettlement of blacks in africa. even lincoln never wanted blacks to have the same political rights as whites.

Whoa. Have you read Dylann Roof's manifesto? Instantly your statement reminded me of some of his main talking points.

You have to admit (and you probably don't care) that you sound like an angry old White guy who is upset that the USA is changing. Most estimates say that between 2045 and 2050 is the time when Whites will become a minority in this country. Does that frighten you? Is that where all of your dislike for Black and Brown people originates?

Change is inevitable. You either adapt or get left behind. Earlier you stated that non-Whites are less intelligent than Whites. If Whites are indeed the most intelligent race, then you should be just fine figuring out how to survive and thrive as a minority here in the US, right?
change is inevitable, allowing ourselves to be swept away by a third world mudslide because we can't bring ourselves to be mean to the immigrants is not

our intelligence is counteracted by our compassion and humanity and its this weakness that is leading to our destruction. cowardice and apathy are our true enemies, not the black, mexican or muslim invaders who could be destroyed or expelled from white countries at the drop of a hat.

whatever the overall numbers, whites' refusal to defend ourselves will continue for as long as we can still find jobs and live relatively peaceful lives where the chances of being directly affected by coloured thuggery are low, with police to protect us and white majority suburbs to escape to, but this situation wont carry on forever. sooner or later there will be too many of these stupid animals in white countries and our welfare systems will break, and that's when i expect the real fun to begin.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:31:07 PM

So from your latest response I see that much of your disdain lies in the fact that White folks seem mostly apathetic to the changes that are taking place.

So with all of that being said, I have two questions for you

1. As a White person in the US, (I am assuming you are White and living in the US, correct me if I am wrong) what are YOU personally doing to ensure that White Supremacy continues? Because if you talk the talk then you must walk the walk, right?

2. Would you say that you judge individuals solely on their race or ethnicity? Or do you actually take an individual's character into consideration?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:28:43 PM

So from your latest response I see that much of your disdain lies in the fact that White folks seem mostly apathetic to the changes that are taking place.

So with all of that being said, I have two questions for you

1. As a White person in the US, (I am assuming you are White and living in the US, correct me if I am wrong) what are YOU personally doing to ensure that White Supremacy continues? Because if you talk the talk then you must walk the walk, right?
no. think of it as a grace not works thing. i could be a welfare claiming paedophile ex con and still have every right to say what i'm saying. white people have a right to exist in white countries because our countries belong to us. non whites dont belong in white countries beyond levels that are acceptable, and those levels must be for whites to decide, not non whites.

if you meant to suggest i might be a keyword warrior, any antifa scum reading this are welcome to come throw rocks at me from behind lines of police who will be protecting you at this event in a couple of weeks

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/police-do-not-have-legal-powers-to-stop-antijewish-demo-planned-in-golders-green-10262595.html

*from uk not usa

2. Would you say that you judge individuals solely on their race or ethnicity? Or do you actually take an individual's character into consideration?
i refuse to look at them as individuals. my country is currently being invaded by millions of refugees, mainly from africa and if we looked at every refugee as an individual no doubt we could find compelling reasons for why every last one of them "deserved" to be saved and allowed into a european country.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:13:28 AM

no. think of it as a grace not works thing. i could be a welfare claiming paedophile ex con and still have every right to say what i'm saying. white people have a right to exist in white countries because our countries belong to us. non whites dont belong in white countries beyond levels that are acceptable, and those levels must be for whites to decide, not non whites.

Now isn't that a very hypocritical statement considering that White Europeans have an extensive history of colonizing African countries? Who invited them? I am not denying the fact that there were some instances in which it was beneficial to indigenous African peoples to interact with Europeans, but ultimately Europeans were uninvited guests, just as how you see non-white immigrants into your country.

Some would say White Europeans (and Americans) are simply reaping what they sowed a long time ago.

if you meant to suggest i might be a keyword warrior, any antifa scum reading this are welcome to come throw rocks at me from behind lines of police who will be protecting you at this event in a couple of weeks

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/police-do-not-have-legal-powers-to-stop-antijewish-demo-planned-in-golders-green-10262595.html

*from uk not usa

What do you hope to accomplish by demonstrating? Do you really think it will scare any Jews away?

i refuse to look at them as individuals. my country is currently being invaded by millions of refugees, mainly from africa and if we looked at every refugee as an individual no doubt we could find compelling reasons for why every last one of them "deserved" to be saved and allowed into a european country.

So basically you do not want to look at them as individuals because you fear it will humanize them? But again, why did Europeans ever deserve to to enter African countries?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:12:57 AM

Now isn't that a very hypocritical statement considering that White Europeans have an extensive history of colonizing African countries? Who invited them? I am not denying the fact that there were some instances in which it was beneficial to indigenous African peoples to interact with Europeans, but ultimately Europeans were uninvited guests, just as how you see non-white immigrants into your country.
Some would say White Europeans (and Americans) are simply reaping what they sowed a long time ago.
a few problems with this

the standard isn't applied equally and the guilt trip is only applied to white countries. the turks had a huge empire but do you see anyone demanding turkey be flooded with non turks? i'm half greek and greece was occupied by them for a fair few years, do i deserve a piece of turkey for myself? maybe a bit of thrace or asia minor ? or maybe not because my ancestors got the fuck over it years ago unlike the american negro who still moans about slavery hundreds of years after it was abolished (by whites)

the other thing to keep in mind is our political leaders aren't bringing masses of third worlders into our countries because they love them or feel like we owe them something, they are doing it because the jewish and capitalist interests who run them need social division and cheap labour in order for their system to survive. obama and cameron don't care about blacks or muslims any more than they care about us. they kill them by the hundred thousand in iraq, libya and other places.

it would be hypocritical if i were demanding the right to invade and colonise their countries today but i'm not. i recognise the right of non whites to self determination in their own countries and demand that same right for my own people

What do you hope to accomplish by demonstrating? Do you really think it will scare any Jews away?
i expect to awaken a few people to the problems of zionist supremacism which lies behind many of the problems we face

So basically you do not want to look at them as individuals because you fear it will humanize them? But again, why did Europeans ever deserve to to enter African countries?
because it doesn't matter. there's no point at which i'm going to accept the ruin of my country as a price worth paying to save a handful of africans. i realise they have shit lives in their own countries but 80 million more third worlders are created every year and bringing 1 or 2 million of them into white countries isn't going to accomplish anything except the destruction of those white countries.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:26:00 AM

as much as i disapprove of her objective the reasoning behind it is valid, get rid of white people and you get rid of inequality, the low iq lazy mexicans and blacks that take our place can all share equally in the poverty and misery they create for themselves

Man, now that I have read some of your posts, I see you are more than just a troll. Your hatred of Blacks and Mexicans seems to run deep. I never understood how people could hate others strictly because of their nationality or their skin color. But I am interested to know why you feel this way. Would you please share why you feel this way?

I honestly want to know. Thanks in advance.

You are not going to get response, that you want. Since hatred (even deserved one) isnt based in reason. In order to understand, you would have to visit rundown blue collar neighbourhood, where victims of global capitalism (that you somehow take for "white supremacy") also live.

Myself, I am from eastern Europe. My family somehow survived all ambitions and attempts of colonization by mad foreigners. I owe Africa NOTHING, yet somehow still, there are those (invariably white and overeducated like the "woman" in the article), who feel I do. I see current antiracism in the West (laughed upon by the rest of the world) as yet another form of colonialism. Directed against native working class people.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

a few problems with this

the standard isn't applied equally and the guilt trip is only applied to white countries. the turks had a huge empire but do you see anyone demanding turkey be flooded with non turks? i'm half greek and greece was occupied by them for a fair few years, do i deserve a piece of turkey for myself? maybe a bit of thrace or asia minor ? or maybe not because my ancestors got the fuck over it years ago unlike the american negro who still moans about slavery hundreds of years after it was abolished (by whites)

Slavery in the US actually ended 150 years ago, not hundreds of years ago. And of course Whites had to be the ones to abolish it. Who else would?

the other thing to keep in mind is our political leaders aren't bringing masses of third worlders into our countries because they love them or feel like we owe them something, they are doing it because the jewish and capitalist interests who run them need social division and cheap labour in order for their system to survive. obama and cameron don't care about blacks or muslims any more than they care about us. they kill them by the hundred thousand in iraq, libya and other places.

Hey I agree with you here. Mexicans are mostly allowed to come to the US to do the work no one else wants to do. Vice did a documentary on this and it really sheds some light on the issue. I agree with what you said about Barack Obama and David Cameron as well.

Anyway I am going to wrap this up. When we first started I asked you to tell me why you had such a disdain for people of color. We ended up trailing off into some other subjects but ultimately you answered the question for me so I'd say we're done here. Much appreciated. You gave me your honest feelings and that's all I wanted to hear. I'm no online social justice warrior, I just like to learn and challenge people on their viewpoints. Anyway, thanks for chatting with me.
Drogon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:19:26 PM

She can marry and adopt black children
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:27:25 PM

You are not going to get response, that you want. Since hatred (even deserved one) isnt based in reason. In order to understand, you would have to visit rundown blue collar neighbourhood, where victims of global capitalism (that you somehow take for "white supremacy") also live.

I got exactly the answer I was looking for. He gave me is honest opinions and he stood by them. I couldn't really ask for more than that.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:16:44 AM

Slavery in the US actually ended 150 years ago, not hundreds of years ago. And of course Whites had to be the ones to abolish it. Who else would?

Slavery is still practiced in many countries (especially in the Middle East and the Sub Saharan Africa) around the world, but the mainstream media never reports it.

For example, Saudi Arabia officially abolished slavery in 1962. But powerful people still own slaves, especially those from the Eastern Africa.

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm

Also, slavery was officially abolished by Mauritania in 1981. But right now, it is estimated that 20% of the total population is composed of slaves.

Christian missionaries are using primitive tribals as slaves in Amazonia and Philippines.

http://www.prpa.mpf.mp.br/news/2015/mpf-acusa-missionario-e-castanheiro-por-explorar-indios-zoe-em-condicoes-de-escravidao

And the Islamic State remains the only country in the world, which officially allows slavery.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/04/13/the-preteen-sex-slaves-of-the-islamic-state-yazidi/
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:04:02 AM

It's like looking at someone do something and when they fail. you ask, why didn't they do this or Why didn't they do that.
Then saying, If that were me, I would have done it this way.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

She can marry and adopt black children

She's may well be a racist and cannot palate the thought of having a 'darkie' in her brood.  People who are deeply internally conflicted regularly display an a radical position for public consumption.  e.g., writing absurd articles for HuffPo.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:42:53 AM

She's may well be a racist and cannot palate the thought of having a 'darkie' in her brood.

She is definitely not a racist. She is just a brainwashed idiot. And regarding her decision to not produce a biracial kid with some African-American or Latino, I believe that she tried quite hard for the same, but was rejected by the men as she was too ugly. Look at her. I can't find any reason why the men will find her attractive.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:40:28 AM

When you can't get a date because you're a bitch you have to come up with some excuse as to why you don't have a husband and kids yet.

This one is as good as any other.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:18:36 PM

Man, now that I have read some of your posts, I see you are more than just a troll. Your hatred of Blacks and Mexicans seems to run deep. I never understood how people could hate others strictly because of their nationality or their skin color. But I am interested to know why you feel this way. Would you please share why you feel this way?

I honestly want to know. Thanks in advance.
they are making white people minorities in their own countries

its a severe case of liberal multiculturalist brainwashing that sees self preservation as "hatred"

Yeah I don't know whether this guy is a moron or just a troll. Perhaps both? Care to enlighten me which country Mexicans are overtaking and making whites a minority? I'm going to assume you're talking about the USA. I don't know if you're aware, but the land that is now commonly known as The United States of America does not belong to white people. In fact, a small part of America belonged to Mexicans before Europeans stole it along with the rest of the country which belonged to the native americans, so I think you will find it's white people who overrun peoples countries and make their indigenous citizens the minorities (usually by murder). Read a book or put more effort into trolling you ignorant tool.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:37:19 PM

Yeah I don't know whether this guy is a moron or just a troll. Perhaps both? Care to enlighten me which country Mexicans are overtaking and making whites a minority? I'm going to assume you're talking about the USA. I don't know if you're aware, but the land that is now commonly known as The United States of America does not belong to white people. In fact, a small part of America belonged to Mexicans before Europeans stole it along with the rest of the country which belonged to the native americans, so I think you will find it's white people who overrun peoples countries and make their indigenous citizens the minorities (usually by murder). Read a book or put more effort into trolling you ignorant tool.
interesting how land can "belong" to mexicans and red indians but never to whites

there's a bit of difference between losing your country to smarter, stronger conquerors and giving your country away to a bunch of stupid savages because you feel guilty for being alive

Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:46:26 PM

interesting how land can "belong" to mexicans and red indians but never to whites

there's a bit of difference between losing your country to smarter, stronger conquerors and giving your country away to a bunch of stupid savages because you feel guilty for being alive

Land doesn't belong to anyone, that's my point, but it's laughable that you think it's ok to take land by force and mass murder but that shows the level of idiot/troll you are. If your country can get over run with these people you hate then why do they need to be geniuses with expensive weapons when they can just walk right in? More fool you and your country. And the only person that is guilty of being alive is you. As with any racist morons they don't have anything to be proud of or achievements in life so the only thing they have is their skin color and the dirt and rock their parents shat them out on to and that they pathetically cling to because it's their only identity.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:57:08 PM

If your country can get over run with these people you hate then why do they need to be geniuses with expensive weapons when they can just walk right in? More fool you and your country.
this is exactly what i've been saying, whites need to wake the fuck up , realise they have interests as a group and start doing things to defend them. the actual immigrants themselves wont be a problem once that happens and even if they rise to 90% of the population they can easily be swatted away like the insects they are. european courage and intelligence will always overcome third world savagery.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:40:25 PM

Even if they rise to 90% of the population they can easily be swatted away like the insects they are. european courage and intelligence will always overcome third world savagery.

That logic seldom works. Take the example of Kosovo and Kazakhstan, two of the regions which had solid white majority in the past. However, the non-whites outbred the whites, and as a result, most of the whites are living as refugees in other countries / regions. IMO, demography is the most efficient form of warfare. No amount of technology can counter it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: