Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:01:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HuffPo Writer Refusing To Have Children So She Doesn’t Spread White Privilege  (Read 1961 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:11:45 PM

That logic seldom works. Take the example of Kosovo and Kazakhstan, two of the regions which had solid white majority in the past. However, the non-whites outbred the whites, and as a result, most of the whites are living as refugees in other countries / regions. IMO, demography is the most efficient form of warfare. No amount of technology can counter it.
dont know a lot about kazakhstan but i do remember the serbs were wiping the floor with the albanians until other european countries with even better technology than the serbs came in and aided the terrorists.

third world immigrants only seem to be in the ascendant because americans and europeans are too racked with self hatred to do anything about them but there's nothing practically preventing us from picking up unwanted illegals and shipping them back across borders and oceans. might take an earth shattering new pearl harbour event before we start to drive the enemy out but once the wheels are set in motion it is my firm belief that no force on earth - not least the mexican and black gangster posers who hold their pistols sideways because they saw it in a movie - will be able to hold us back

i guess neither of us will live long enough to find out but i live in hope

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:26:32 PM

Dont know a lot about kazakhstan but i do remember the serbs were wiping the floor with the albanians until other european countries with even better technology than the serbs came in and aided the terrorists.

The Serbs woke up from the slumber when they were reduced to just 20% of the population. The Albanians started attacking the Serb homes and businesses without any provocation, in order to drive out the remaining Serbs from Kosovo. Finally sensing the danger, Milosevic ordered his troops to expel the Albanians West-wards. It was then Billary Clinton decided to bomb the Serbs to shit, to make sure that whites never again become a majority in Kosovo. This will be repeated all over Europe in the next 20-30 years. Possible theaters of operation are:

1. Macedonia
2. Stavropol territory in Russia
3. Armenia
4. Montenegro
5. Sandzak and Presevo in Serbia
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:39:30 PM

There are more slaves in Africa then there ever was in America.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:03:22 AM

White College Professor: All Whites Should “Commit Mass Suicide” For Being “Complicit” In Slavery

http://www.thesocialmemo.org/2015/07/professor-who-called-on-white-people-to.html

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:06:35 AM

I think we all can come to the conclusion this guy is a nutcase.  I actually like viewing HuffingtonPost's website.  I think they should remove this guy from the writing staff as he is setting a bad example for their journalism company.  I have following Huffington and Al Jazeera since their startups.  Well, Al Jazeera North America.   

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:17:39 AM

I think we all can come to the conclusion this guy is a nutcase.  I actually like viewing HuffingtonPost's website.  I think they should remove this guy from the writing staff as he is setting a bad example for their journalism company.  I have following Huffington and Al Jazeera since their startups.  Well, Al Jazeera North America.   

The " Well, Al Jazeera North America." made me smile...

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: