Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:19:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt Marketplace & Freemarket - two decentralized ecommerce  (Read 1531 times)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:53:13 PM

A post from ONE YEAR AGO.  How relevant.  You ARE TaunSew.  Rofl.
Iscamscammers

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

So because what it says happened awhile ago,  means it isn't true?

Sure are a delusional one, aren't you?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:05:58 PM

So because what it says happened awhile ago,  means it isn't true?

Sure are a delusional one, aren't you?

Because the initial distribution whining isn't relevant anymore, it's very nicely distributed now.  As far as cryptsy volume goes, lol.  Again, piss off.
Iscamscammers

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:10:34 PM

It still shows the demeanor and initial attitude behind the coin.

One that I will not invest in.

So, you can piss off Smiley

box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:22:56 PM

ur right. nxt can be a shitcoin ... i'm not buying the coin neither, but on the paying dividends of nxt assets, i rather buy that then sell it to btc.

there! dont buy the coin... buy into the platform via its assets as they pay dividends themselves.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:08:19 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 05:21:42 PM by Daedelus

Lets remember history for a moment.

NXT was all mined, approximately 1,000,000,000 tokens, instantly.

They were then given to forum members deemed most influential or a friend of the developers, 50 people got ALL THE COINS instantly.

There is very little in liquidity, creating a false illusion of wealth, try to sell 500,000 NXT on cryptsy and see what happens to that price!  On the other hand you could sell that much of Litecoin and the market for Litecoin would NOT hiccup!

NXT should be rightfully called out as the biggest insta-mine scam in the history of alt-coins.  It is written in JAVA.  It was kept CLOSED SOURCE to hide major flaws and security issues.

They keep promising features that then do not appear and claim features that do not really work.  Have you tried to use their asset exchange?  Not really functioning.

Should be renamed SHT or SCM.  Smiley

--edit--

Since Come-from-Beyond boycotts Bitcointalk for censoring his posts in important discussions, enjoy....

An interesting and entertaining thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651057.0

The OP has a quote of FrictionlessCoin in his sig!

Edit: Speech analysis says that it's another sockpuppet of FrictionlessCoin. How is his NEX btw?

I've not seen a thead this contrived and vehement in a while  Cheesy

Anyone interested in the truth can read it blow by blow in the original announcement thread here >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0

Then come back and we can play spot the difference with the OP  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

*yawn*

But the best bit about repeating stale assertions is that you don't have to type much, just copy and paste  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: