Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survival Guide For Bitcoiners  (Read 513 times)
AlPutino (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:51:11 PM

Those who spend from four to nine hours a day behind a computer screen, risk  both their body and eyesight.

Here's how to minimize the risk.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:24:30 PM

Thanks For the Tips, i didnt know about this, i have glasses but they dont have screen protection for the rays coming from the computer.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:19:07 PM

This is the kind of thing I don't like to think about even though I know it's important.

Thanks for useful info!

kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:17:07 PM

Interesting. I've always wondered if those yellow tinted glasses actually helped reduce damage to your eyesight or not. Would you accomplish the same thing by running software such as f.lux ?
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:36:24 PM

Interesting. I've always wondered if those yellow tinted glasses actually helped reduce damage to your eyesight or not. Would you accomplish the same thing by running software such as f.lux ?

It's about the same for f.lux, software doesn't change much during the day though.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:04:34 AM

Those who spend from four to nine hours a day behind a computer screen, risk  both their body and eyesight.

Q: How to minimize the risk  A: Don't click suspicious links!

Joking, this stuff is very important to know as it will affect you later on in life

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:13:52 AM

Just remember to take breaks and you'll be fine, let your eyes rest and don't let annoying fuckers who don't know about desk work influence how you sit.

It really is just a case of making sure you take regular breaks and don't always work non-stop, in Jewellery we have to make sure we rest our eyes after awhile by staring at something far away because otherwise you're eyes end up going skewy and you go short sighted from staring at stuff that's less than 1mm in size for too long.

Sometimes it's really small stuff like this that can affect your productivity, I actually find I work much better taking regular breaks than I do trying to force myself to work for long hours, unfortunately corporate lifestyle doesn't really allow for this method of working so I'm trying to be self-employed Cheesy

It's also been proven that being able to work independently with a much less rigid scale and even adding small things like plants in your workspace increases productivity just because of your mood.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:37:22 AM

Dude, how the hell does one lose their hindsight?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: