Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN CryptoPennies X11 PoW ended.  (Read 14775 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:45:10 PM

In Response.

WickedSick = brush up on your english before you try to fud my thread again.

Ocminer = I can care less of what you think since you launch 10 shitcoins a week.

vanyabios = Thank you for your support and we hope to make a good coin for you.

B-MoneyXcan  = We will post more information tonight. This is just a Pre-announcement so there is more to be done.

Thanks for the Kind mention Smiley actually i am only launching pools, not coins Smiley

I did not yet Post any opinion, actually i like(d) the name, i was just waiting for more Info and enjoying the other posts...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:01:31 AM

The wallets are being tested right now. I will make sure we have Windows and Linux wallets at launch. Still working on the Mac wallet but it should be done before launch. After i get verification that testing went well i will release the wallets to the community. Launch should happen in under 24 hours and i will keep you posted on any changes if needed.

why wallet at launch? no coin confirmed but yours for full day & no reward for half day. you stupid?  Huh Huh Huh

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:11:28 AM

The wallets are being tested right now. I will make sure we have Windows and Linux wallets at launch. Still working on the Mac wallet but it should be done before launch. After i get verification that testing went well i will release the wallets to the community. Launch should happen in under 24 hours and i will keep you posted on any changes if needed.

why wallet at launch? no coin confirmed but yours for full day & no reward for half day. you stupid?  Huh Huh Huh

The wallet is never released until the launch, for any coin.
Scorpianz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:18:02 AM

why wallet at launch? no coin confirmed but yours for full day & no reward for half day. you stupid?  Huh Huh Huh

Indeed. Wicked Sick seems to be an angry guy Tongue
CryptoPennies (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:54:41 AM

Indeed. Wicked Sick seems to be an angry guy Tongue
Scorpianz. Could you PM me a quote for a block explorer and rich list please. I would like to have one up and running at launch.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:52:06 AM

This really looks like Bluesteel.

lol best post for a shitcoin EVER!!!

Sadly, only a few will get it and of those few, even fewer still will live long enough to reproduce due to a high mortality rate from gasoline fights.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:43:08 AM

Windows and Linux wallets are verified and working.  Mac wallet is almost done.  We launch tomorrow 6-24. Countdown will be set in the morning.
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:23:23 AM

Checked the BTC deposits and we have 0.06 of donations!  This will raise the starting market cap to 1.75 cents a coin.  Thank you for your support!
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:27:45 AM

why you need 10 hours of 'instamine protection' ?
-Maybe to watch all the idiots hash into it at launch for no reward (should have looked at specs)
-Maybe to annoy you. Nobody else. Just you.
-Maybe because instamine protection provides a great countdown for actual mining.
-Maybe we are just mean like that
Grab a sharp crayon and circle the one you think is a good answer. Right on the screen.

Idiots as in your investors? Wonderful.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:30:32 AM

-Maybe to watch all the idiots hash into it at launch for no reward (should have looked at specs)
-Maybe because instamine protection provides a great countdown for actual mining.
Grab a sharp crayon and circle the one you think is a good answer. Right on the screen.

I dont want to be an idiot lol
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:33:33 AM

No. Investors are wise. I am talking about people who attend launches and don't read coin specs. Then when they realize that they mined for hours with no coin reward they come back to the thread and complain.  I am guessing you are one of the few people who actually read about the coin and apparently have read the whole thread. Congrats to you! You are an investor!
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:40:25 AM

No. Investors are wise. I am talking about people who attend launches and don't read coin specs. Then when they realize that they mined for hours with no coin reward they come back to the thread and complain.  I am guessing you are one of the few people who actually read about the coin and apparently have read the whole thread. Congrats to you! You are an investor!

Um, I'm not sure which part of your post you didnt read but, you CLEARLY called your investors idiots.

On that note, I'm stepping out.
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:50:00 AM

Um, I'm not sure which part of your post you didnt read but, you CLEARLY called your investors idiots.

On that note, I'm stepping out.

That is reasonable. If i offended you i am sorry. May profit come to you in your other avenues of investment.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 10:05:08 AM

I was looking for that post! lol

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:19:00 AM

an oldie but a goodie.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:22:06 AM

In Response.

Ocminer = I can care less of what you think since you launch 10 shitcoins a week.

B-MoneyXcan  = We will post more information tonight. This is just a Pre-announcement so there is more to be done.

So professional. Roll Eyes

CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:58:55 PM

[/quote]

If miners and fudders acted professional i would be more inclined to be professional. Since this is crypto i know that is not going to happen.
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:14:17 PM

In Response.

B-MoneyXcan  = We will post more information tonight. This is just a Pre-announcement so there is more to be done.

You forgot to mention that he calls his investors idiots..
Ri_Ri

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

CryptoPenis  Cheesy
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:26:27 PM

In Response.

You forgot to mention that he calls his investors idiots..

You already said you are going to pass on this coin. I said i was sorry if i offended you and wished you well. You MUST only be here to fud. Move along.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: