Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN CryptoPennies X11 PoW ended.  (Read 14775 times)
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:30:14 AM

I have tweeted as well. Both to Bittrex and C-Cex. Everyone should do the same.  Grin
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:45:36 AM

tweeted  Bittrex  AS well
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:52:57 AM

This appear to be real especially with the instamine protections and the promised to burn the early cheap coins by the developer, i hope this stays longer than those we had experienced in the past
Daveeoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

How much has been donated so far to raise the initial value of  CryptoPennies .
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:44:53 PM

How much has been donated so far to raise the initial value of  CryptoPennies .
Daveeoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:54:34 PM

One more Block to go untill Proof Of Stake kicks in
Daveeoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:10:08 PM

Out of 1593.15 Coins i only hold 36 of them so far. Be nice to see CryptoPennies   do what  42 Coin did
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:40:52 PM

At this point 11000 satoshi (around) is a base price where dev can buy and destroy the coins. I think very well beginning. Current price is well underestimated.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

At this point 11000 satoshi (around) is a base price where dev can buy and destroy the coins. I think very well beginning. Current price is well underestimated.

Yes. I see these jumping way higher once we hit other exchanges. Very undervalued at the moment.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:41:24 PM

@ CryptoPennies

I want to translate this thread in to Portuguese.

Do you have any bounty for translation?
CryptoPennies (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:45:07 PM

Yes. I see these jumping way higher once we hit other exchanges. Very undervalued at the moment.
I agree. I think overall the coin is doing well and we have a lot of support. Only around 110 coins are for sale on yobit meaning people have faith.
Daveeoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

Proof Of Stake is working ok hit five blocks so far
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:08:27 PM

Proof Of Stake is working ok hit five blocks so far
Working very well. I will have a dedicated machine set up to keep the blockchain moving after PoS ends. I know that is a concern to most people. Mining for transaction fees could become a good venture.
Daveeoff

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:12:30 PM

Anxious Greek pensioners swarmed closed bank branches and long lines  outside ATMs as Greeks endured the first day of serious controls on their daily economic lives ahead of a July 5 referendum that could determine whether the country has to ditch the euro currency  For CryptoPennies    
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

is there any plan for the coin

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:45:40 PM

Anyone have a list of nodes ? I can't Sync.
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:22:01 PM

There are several plans in the works that will work to make CryptoPennies a stable storage medium to keep your coins in the market. We will put out wallet updates in the next few days to make the wallets look nicer. Website in my opinion is not needed but we are creating one to show more real time information on the coins price vs btc price and other cool features (may add to wallet too).
As the project moves on we can grow set value of CRPS by people donating BTC or CRPS. The BTC will raise the overall value of the coin by increasing the price of the low buy wall. BTC donated divided by total coins will always be the set price. Any CRPS that get sold into the set value wall or "donated" to the deletion fund will be burned causing the price to go up on all existing CRPS in circulation.
CRPS is in its infancy right now and will continue to grow. With more community involvement and more exchanges we could go to the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, through the Kuiper belt to the next galaxy.

zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:30:41 PM

Anyone have a list of nodes ? I can't Sync.
here u go
addnode=23.95.121.121:55884
addnode=74.120.220.54:55884
addnode=95.183.48.39:55884

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:51:01 PM

There are several plans in the works that will work to make CryptoPennies a stable storage medium to keep your coins in the market. We will put out wallet updates in the next few days to make the wallets look nicer. Website in my opinion is not needed but we are creating one to show more real time information on the coins price vs btc price and other cool features (may add to wallet too).
As the project moves on we can grow set value of CRPS by people donating BTC or CRPS. The BTC will raise the overall value of the coin by increasing the price of the low buy wall. BTC donated divided by total coins will always be the set price. Any CRPS that get sold into the set value wall or "donated" to the deletion fund will be burned causing the price to go up on all existing CRPS in circulation.
CRPS is in its infancy right now and will continue to grow. With more community involvement and more exchanges we could go to the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, through the Kuiper belt to the next galaxy.

so basically just a pump coin no real plans

thanks for telling.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CryptoPennies (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

so basically just a pump coin no real plans

thanks for telling.
Oh I'm sorry. Obviously you don't understand what we are trying to do with this coin. I took a look at your history of posts. Looks like you are a pessimistic fudder of senior status. We are not doing a happy feel-good coin here. We are making a coin that has an ACTUAL VALUE. I can put radio stations, blinking lights, charts, trade bots, and all that crap in the wallets right now but what does that actually do for a set value at the end of the day? NOTHING!  By backing the coin with a set value fund it delivers something that other coins cannot.
If you don't like the project you can sell all your CRPS and move along to another coin that is willing to deal with your bullshit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: