Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative rating from a banned user  (Read 2079 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:39:20 AM

If some banned users to leave you a false feedback, then it probably don't show up as a default trust in the future, because most members in default trust won't give this kind of random feedback. You may negative feedback him as 'He left a false feedback in my profile'.
This has been said 4 or 5 times in the thread before, lets hope the mods will see pass all the words and mark this as spam
Nope, because along with some existing points, I've added some new points into it. So if mods are watching through this thread and every word of my reply, then they won't delete the reply.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

Things like this show just how much moderating trust is needed. I don't where's the problem in giving one or two staff members the job of trust moderation,
or hire a new one that would do that. It's not like they are swamped with moderation today when so many users help in preventing spam and scams.
For leading forum representing a revolutionary way of payment, this is a shame imo.

cheers
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:55:08 PM

Things like this show just how much moderating trust is needed. I don't where's the problem in giving one or two staff members the job of trust moderation,
or hire a new one that would do that. It's not like they are swamped with moderation today when so many users help in preventing spam and scams.
For leading forum representing a revolutionary way of payment, this is a shame imo.

cheers

I don't think trust spam is a good enough reason to make moderation a necessity. those spams are worthless, they don't damage the trust system as much as some people from the default trust do.

IMO we only need some set of official rules and a sub board to make a topic in when someone breaks them. not moderation
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:19:33 PM

There you go, man. I hope this helps Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:24:26 PM

Lol. It seems that by creating this thread, the OP went from having one negative rating that no one will take seriously to having a bunch of trolling ratings on his profile that will cause most of his ratings be overall not taken seriously, and the ones on his profile that do not include trades should certainly not be taken seriously.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:15:05 AM

cheers

I don't think trust spam is a good enough reason to make moderation a necessity. those spams are worthless, they don't damage the trust system as much as some people from the default trust do.

IMO we only need some set of official rules and a sub board to make a topic in when someone breaks them. not moderation

I'm not only talking about trust spam, it's a whole range from that, to fake loans and rep abuse. To people that don't have feedback from anyone on default trust, such feedbacks DO matter.
And what you wrote above is useless if there's noone to enforce those rules, hence moderation is obviously needed.

cheers
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:39:17 AM

wtf I'm hallucinating or even Tomatocage left a troll positive feedback regarding the, errrr, penis issue:

Digital_Lord does indeed have a penis. His boyfriend told me so.

1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:10:18 AM

to keep trusted system from spamer seems we need to change the order of the trusted feedback
may be newbie can't give negative/positif feedback, only Sr. member above can give feedback  Undecided
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:34:02 AM

to keep trusted system from spamer seems we need to change the order of the trusted feedback
may be newbie can't give negative/positif feedback, only Sr. member above can give feedback  Undecided

i think it will be much better if untrusted feedback will have 2 sections, one from Sr Member and higher ranks and another is from Full Members and below to avoid trust spam
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:49:19 AM

Lesson of the day: never open a thread to complain about troll trust ratings. Things will get worse in the end, much worse
Digital_Lord (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:31:31 AM

Lesson of the day: never open a thread to complain about troll trust ratings. Things will get worse in the end, much worse
true, no-one will take my ratings seriously now

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:40:11 AM

i think it will be much better if untrusted feedback will have 2 sections, one from Sr Member and higher ranks and another is from Full Members and below to avoid trust spam

I agree it because some time
i see new member created just for give neagative trust and and just for troll only
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:29:26 AM

@Digital_Lord

No one takes trust ratings serious anyway.

They are completely useless due to non moderation and the ease of feedback farming.

~BCX~

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:59:45 PM

@Digital_Lord

No one takes trust ratings serious anyway.

They are completely useless due to non moderation and the ease of feedback farming.

~BCX~

The trust ratings from DefaultTrust (depth 2) matters because they affect the value of the account and it will affect the reputation because a 'Warning! Trade with extreme caution' tag will appear at the profile and the user's posts if they have negative feedback from trusted members. However almost no one will care on 'Untrusted feedback' (i.e. feedback from people not from DefaultTrust's trust list), especially for those have no reference and stating fake things/trolling.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:07:33 PM

However almost no one will care on 'Untrusted feedback' (i.e. feedback from people not from DefaultTrust's trust list), especially for those have no reference and stating fake things/trolling.

well and this is whole point...because even you are not painted red on forum post, once somebody will check your profile, if it is red, it is just not trustworthly at all and for me doesn't matter so much if you had 10 red from noobs or 2 red from DT2 users..

trust system is generally sick and I really hope, that it will be redesigned on new forum..
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:26:14 PM

thanks for evidence, anyway why is trust rating made by your second account removed now? you did it or some mods?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:29:44 PM

Trust ratings are meaningless here. This is how trust works:

[]http://s17.postimg.org/7ioymnagv/Capture.png[/img]

(logged into an old account of mine, BespokeServicesLTD, now banned, thanks scumbag mods)

Not suggesting a screencap is proof, but mods can verify this is genuine Undecided
that screen shot is fake. That account didn't even send him negative trust. You are trolling.

I am sure by now that you are paying a fee to be able to post. Is it really worth paying to be able to troll?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

(logged into an old account of mine, BespokeServicesLTD, now banned, thanks scumbag mods)

Not suggesting a screencap is proof, but mods can verify this is genuine Undecided
that screen shot is fake. That account didn't even send him negative trust. You are trolling.

I am sure by now that you are paying a fee to be able to post. Is it really worth paying to be able to troll?

You are wrong.  How about this:
I don't think you're trying to scam, just clueless.  So let's make a gentlemen's bet:
I give you the password to that account, you log in, and see for yourself. 
If you're wrong, you apologize, and never post on Bitcointalk again.

Deal, interweb sleuth?
Thanks but I think I'll pass. Nothing in it for me
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:06:31 PM

You are wrong.  How about this:
I don't think you're trying to scam, just clueless.  So let's make a gentlemen's bet:
I give you the password to that account, you log in, and see for yourself. 
If you're wrong, you apologize, and never post on Bitcointalk again.

Deal, interweb sleuth?
Thanks but I think I'll pass. Nothing in it for me
How about I sweeten the deal: Do you trust Xialla?  I can PM Xialla the password, and if the screencap is genuine, all you have to do is make a single post in this thread, admitting that you are wrong, and, since you tend to make ridiculous claims and are clueless, should never be taken seriously.
In turn, I promise to post whatever you feel is appropriate.

Deal?
you can report the PM to an admin asking them to post it here. If I am wrong then I will admit I am wrong.

I don't want you to post anything. You are annoying and a troll.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: