Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:41:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] [TEMP-CLOSED AGAIN] Get PAID by Twitter retweets/CLICKs  (Read 531 times)
mmmaybe (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:28:08 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 06:01:14 PM by mmmaybe

NEW EDIT:
Due to an overwhelming interest in this, I will temporary lock the thread until things cool down..

Thank you!

I think we are ready to open up this thread again. We are interested in 3-5 Twitter accounts, expanding slowly to keep good track on everything.

Therefore read this thread and then PM me the account you would like to participate with. After a review, we will either say "Thanks for your interest, but at this time we have to say no" or inform you of how we work with this and make you an offer.

I'd like to state that participants are extremely free on when and how much they retweet. We pay for the work you chose to do.. To keep things simple, we often pay first. Not a single deal has so far gone bad Smiley

Given that we gets some candidates to review, the thread will be open until I wake up, which can be everything from four hours to 18h (been up for a long time).

Only PMs with the subject-line "Twitter campaign" and with the relevant information will be considered.

Thank you![

OLD EDIT:

((Due to an overwhelming interest in this, I will temporary lock the thread until things cool down..))

Thank you!

ORIGINAL POST:
I just created a thread (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097815.0) for buying Twitter account with followers in the areas:

- Cryptocurrency/BTC
- Venture Capitalist/Angels
- Crowdfunding

I understand that many are unwilling to sell their accounts. Therefore I have the following suggesting:

If you have a Twitter account with at least 500 followers with the maojority in the above areas, I will pay you for retweeting certain tweets. In this idea there is similarities with the signature campaigns: You get paid for giving someone social attention.

You have to be able to prove ownership of the account.

Payment will be depending on the number of your followers. I will pay you per retweet. As these may vary greatly, we have to negotiate a price.

As I will do this manually, at least in the beginning, I am looking for a relative small number of accounts to be able to keep track and pay as I should.

Payment will be done after a retweet, where you DM the owner of the account with your Bitcointalk nick and the address you want me the payment to. You can also do several retweets and DM of that.

Payments will be in BTC. In rare cases, I can accept other currencies (with lower tx fees).

If I turnout to be a scumbag who doesn't pay you, simply stop retweeting.

Please PM your Twitter accounts to me, so I can evaluate them and hopefully agree on a price per retweet (or several, if you wish). I will also try to monitor this thread.

Thanks!

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

This is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/thebitbaby

Take a look at it and let me know if it satisfies your needs and PM me and let me know how much you're willing to give for a re-tweet. Also include in the PM what tweets you want to be re-tweeted specifically to avoid any confusions later.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:07:19 AM

I sent you a pm.
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 10:23:38 AM

Thanks a lot to all of you have sent PMs to me, and help me test this new form of promotion!

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:30:36 AM

Looks good sent you a PM!
Waiting for your reply Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:04:22 PM

Due to an overwhelming interest in this, I will temporary lock the thread until the ones who deals have been made with have been paid.

Thank you!

mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:45:38 PM

I'm uncertain when this experiment can open again, but it will be closed next few days at least.

Thanks for all who answered - not a single deal has failed Smiley

mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:34:19 AM

This thread is open again on the terms stated in OP.

Join us and make some easy money with you Twitter account, just by choosing what and when you are do the retweeting on certain given accounts.

Thank you!

mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:10:13 PM

This thread is and will closed the coming days again. Thank you for your interest in project. To those who PMed, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: