Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Hero/Legendary account  (Read 519 times)
mmmaybe (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:44:02 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 03:09:27 AM by mmmaybe

I want to buy a Hero or Legendary account.

The account should not been spamming nor have negative trust. You should be able to prove ownership by a sig. or letting a trusted escrow in. I do not need to know which account it is.

Requirements
Escrow: Yes.
Price: 0.4 BTC
Negotiable price: no.

PM me or an escrow to verify the account (preferably master-P). I will try to monitor the thread too.

Thanks

***EDIT

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:54:34 AM

The account should not been spamming nor have negative trust. You should be able to prove ownership by a sig. or letting a trusted escrow in. I do not need to know which account it is.

Requirements
Price: 0.25BTC

PM me or an escrow to verify the account (preferably master-P). I will try to monitor the thread too.

Thanks

IMHO, with your budget of .25BTC you can only buy a Sr Member with 240-300 activity points. Hero Member accounts specially with good quality of posts doesnt worth as low as .25BTC or anywhere like that
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:46:45 AM

LOL. Good luck.
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:34:51 AM

Okay, I'm not irresistible to good arguments like that haha Wink

My offer is now 0.3 bitcoin. Same terms apply.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

I don't think you are going to be able to find anyone who is willing to sell a Hero+ account for .3 BTC. Generally speaking senior accounts can easily fetch that much. IMO you probably will need to at least double your budget, however even that may not be enough if you want a higher level hero and/or want good quality posts.
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:41:07 AM

I don't think you are going to be able to find anyone who is willing to sell a Hero+ account for .3 BTC. Generally speaking senior accounts can easily fetch that much. IMO you probably will need to at least double your budget, however even that may not be enough if you want a higher level hero and/or want good quality posts.

Let's see. Smiley 0.3 BTC is more then 70 bucks after all, and I doubt they are worth more than that.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:44:24 AM

if youre looking for a quality account with a signed message available along with good post quality, 0.6+ BTC would be a more "correct" price range; no one would be willing to sell a hero member account for that price unless it was hacked.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:46:37 AM

Requirements
Price: 0.3 BTC

Thanks

***EDIT

you must increse your budget, 0.3BTC is very low for Hero/Legendary, maybe you will get fuSr.member  with Hero potential  

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:46:50 AM

Let's see. Smiley 0.3 BTC is more then 70 bucks after all, and I doubt they are worth more than that.
In the past Hero accounts have sold for 2-3 BTC, and sometimes more, however prices have fallen a lot as Hero accounts have become less rare.
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:11:03 AM

Okok, I'm listening to you. You gonna make me go broke if this continues Wink New offer is 0.4 BTC!

Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:27:59 AM

The lowest for Heroes so far was .45, because no signed message could be provided and looked like the seller was more or less in a hurry to sell.

If you can buy for 0.4 BTC, you'll mark the all time low of heroes account price.

But 0.4 is enough to buy a senior with 420+ activity, that would become hero in less than 2 months

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:00:15 AM

Okok, I'm listening to you. You gonna make me go broke if this continues Wink New offer is 0.4 BTC!

thats still fairly low for a decent hero member account; youre going to be a hero member in a few activity periods anyways.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
mmmaybe (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:47:20 PM

thats still fairly low for a decent hero member account; youre going to be a hero member in a few activity periods anyways.

What does my own upcoming hero ranking have to do with this add? I want to buy an account, obvious keening this

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: