Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinspace - Scoin  (Read 7289 times)
kiwwi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:11:36 AM

Hello!
As many people here have experience with cryptocurrencies, I was wondering if you could tell me more about legitimacy of the company Coinspace. Website: http://www.coinspace.eu/

They claim to be mining cryptocurrencies for over 5 years and have the software which recognizes value jumps of cryptocurrencies, so they can't create loss. Now they wish to launch their own currency S-coin and offer 50% earnings of your investment within 1 year, even more if you don't pay out and wait for the launch of Scoin, getting more rewards if you build your binary MLM system.

What is your opinion on the company, website, concept?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Kind regards,
kiWWi
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:13:40 AM

MY OPINION IS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR SPAM ELSEWHERE

FUCK OFF
kiwwi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

MY OPINION IS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR SPAM ELSEWHERE

FUCK OFF

Sorry if you find this offending. I only seek more info and opinion of multiple people regarding the company. Not promoting anything or harassing anyone.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:10:30 AM

Sorry if you find this offending. I only seek more info and opinion of multiple people regarding the company. Not promoting anything or harassing anyone.

The company is registered in Malta. English is one of the two official languages of Malta. The text on the company website has multiple misspellings, indicating that English is not the author's native language.

Conclusion:

unforced error, falls well below acceptable commercial standards, amateurs masquerading as professionals, would not touch with a 20' bargepole.

Cheers

Graham

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: