Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy $300-$500 of cigarettes each month and pay with 2bacco coins  (Read 1207 times)
Pint8alesius (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:49:59 AM

I want to buy $300-$500 of cigarettes each month and pay with 2bacco coins

I also need 2bacco coin trading on an exchange, and someone who sells me cigarettes

I will be spending up to $300-$500 each and every month,

and paying with 2bacco coins to buy cigarettes or tobacco online.

There are several things needed:

1- 2bacco coin needs to be trading on an exchange with BTC.

2- I have to find someone who will sell me the tobacco or cigarettes online

3- The store owner who sells me the tobacco or cigarettes must also accept 2bacco coins

4- A payment processor for 2bacco coins would be nice, but we can still do the trade/sale without a payment processor.

I want high quality cigarettes for my money please.

I live in Canada, so I need someone to sell me cigarettes and send them to me in Canada,
but where ever the cigs come from, all taxes will have to be paid to the government at some time,
but maybe the store owner has that figured out?

Due to the fact that I am a miner/investor of 2bacco coins, therefore when I pay for cigs with 2bacco coins,
I am actually supporting my own investment into 2bacco coins when I do that.

It makes more sense to me, to buy cigs with 2bacco coins, rather than throw my money away locally when I buy cigarettes and I get nothing in return except the cigarettes I buy.
I might actually earn some money if/when 2bacco coins go up in price on the exchanges Smiley

But I need help from people in the crypto community to get this process working so I can be investing into 2bacco coins when I am throwing my money away on cigarettes. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:16:43 PM

This sounds familiar to cannabis altcoins.
I don't think anyone will create 2bacco coins when you can use cash or bitcoin to transact.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:03:21 AM

this 2bacco coin might work Roll Eyes

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:58:20 AM

Yea like Dibbits lol

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:01:47 PM

You may wish to collaborate with someone like uk dutyfree. They're buying in countries with low tobacco taxes and selling them in countries with high taxes.
2bacco

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 04:21:35 AM

I will be buying cigarettes with 2bacco coins regularly too Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
hayabusa911

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:07:04 PM

I know a vendor on a dark market (won't mention name here) That would accept 2bacco coins for cigarettes. The site I'm talking about is invite only
and also BTC only so escrow won't really work. I buy smokes from him all the time and he's a good guy. Let me know and I'll talk with him and send you a invite code. I'm sure you two can figure out a escrow solution as this market does It's own forum with honest Mods/members. I'm sure he has a bitcointalk account but he would never tell me!  Wink
PM me if you're interested!
Pint8alesius (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:31:24 AM

I am interested to buy cigarettes, but I pay with 2baccocoins,
that way I support my investment into 2baccocoins, while at the same time I can buy cigarettes too
2bacco

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:27:46 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 05:38:33 AM by 2bacco

I am interested to buy cigarettes, but I pay with 2baccocoins,
that way I support my investment into 2baccocoins, while at the same time I can buy cigarettes too

Thanks for your support, 2bacco coin needs cigarette selling stores who accept 2bacco coins.

As more smokers invest into, and buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, the more successful 2bacco coins will become

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:22:05 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:24:41 PM by 2bacco

Still waiting for cigarette stores, websites to accept 2BACCO Coins,

so that we can buy some cigarettes

250,000 2BACCO Coins to accept 2BACCO to buy cigarettes

BOUNTY HAS BEEN INCREASED, I WILL PAY THE OWNER OF A CIGARETTE STORE, WEBSITE,
250,000 2BACCO Coins to accept 2BACCO to buy cigarettes

First Store accepting 2bacco coins,
and able/willing to sell cigarettes,
and process orders manually for now
:  250,000

Go 2BACCO GO

As more smokers invest into, and buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, the more successful 2bacco coins will become

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: