Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] My Faucet Club : Multi-Cryptocurrency Rotator & Faucet Network  (Read 462 times)
SBear (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:59:35 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 03:01:41 PM by SBear

Introducing: http://myfaucet.club
New multi-cryptocurrency rotator undergoing development.

I will gradually be adding faucets to the various rotators, don't feel shy to recommend faucets I've missed.
Faucet undergoing development.

Upcoming Features:
  • My Faucet Club Faucet
  • Website Subscription
  • More Currencies
  • Paytoshi Faucets
  • And More!

*You can choose a colour theme by selecting the dropper in the top right corner. If you click the color box you can select a custom colour.*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:26:09 PM

Some faucets there have captchas that doesnt load, and loads really slow for some faucets, mostly the first few.

Also, upon refreshing, the faucet list starts from normal again and there are no timers for the faucets so users might have to go through faucets that are still having the 'cooldown'. So you should add a timer, and keep track on the user's ip address.

And also I would say that the left sidebar is a little small, perhaps it would be clearer if you shift it somewhere elese, and enlarge it. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SBear (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:31:27 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 01:23:56 PM by SBear

Some faucets there have captchas that doesnt load, and loads really slow for some faucets, mostly the first few.

Also, upon refreshing, the faucet list starts from normal again and there are no timers for the faucets so users might have to go through faucets that are still having the 'cooldown'. So you should add a timer, and keep track on the user's ip address.

And also I would say that the left sidebar is a little small, perhaps it would be clearer if you shift it somewhere elese, and enlarge it. Smiley

It's a rotator, it's the https://github.com/ExploreBTC/BitcoinGrind script.

The websites displayed either have a timer, or don't. You merely have to hit the refresh button to see the timer if that faucet has one. (Which it should because most are FaucetBox faucets.)
Some faucets load slow because of the amount of ads they have on them, this is beyond my control as I cannot hide a faucets ads.

If the CAPTCHA doesn't load, hit the refresh button on the CAPTCHA itself, it will load. (I thought this was basic faucet knowledge.)
Respectively you can just hit Visit Faucet and visit the faucet directly.

The left sidebar is meant to be small because it can be hidden, hints the list to the right with the faucet numbers, it says: Faucet Rotators. You can click them and it serves the same purpose as it also loads the respected rotator.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:59:23 PM

Oh, your faucet rotator really has a nice design!

Bookmarked your website for future reference. Smiley

Life sucks.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:09:00 PM

The websites displayed either have a timer, or don't. You merely have to hit the refresh button to see the timer if that faucet has one. (Which it should because most are FaucetBox faucets.)
Some faucets load slow because of the amount of ads they have on them, this is beyond my control as I cannot hide a faucets ads.

If the CAPTCHA doesn't load, hit the refresh button the CAPTCHA itself, it will load. (I thought this was basic faucet knowledge.)

The left sidebar is meant to be small because it can be hidden, hints the list to the right with the faucet numbers, it says: Faucet Rotators. You can click them and it serves the same purpose as it also loads the respected rotator.
Hmm, the captchas actually did load, but it took quite long, my bad Tongue

I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean the timer for the faucet itself, what I meant was let say the user claimed from that faucet already, and then the user comes back to your site, but the faucet list you have starts right back from the first one, regardless the user have claimed from that site or not. So you should add a timer for every faucet in your list, and only display the faucets that the user has not claimed before in the timing, so that they do not have to run through these faucets just to find a faucet they can claim.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SBear (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:12:25 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 01:55:24 PM by SBear

If the CAPTCHA doesn't load, hit the refresh button the CAPTCHA itself, it will load. (I thought this was basic faucet knowledge.)

Hmm, the captchas actually did load, but it took quite long, my bad Tongue

I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean the timer for the faucet itself, what I meant was let say the user claimed from that faucet already, and then the user comes back to your site, but the faucet list you have starts right back from the first one, regardless the user have claimed from that site or not. So you should add a timer for every faucet in your list, and only display the faucets that the user has not claimed before in the timing, so that they do not have to run through these faucets just to find a faucet they can claim.

That's how the rotator script is designed and coded. I would have to recode the script for it to start off or remember wherever you left off, etc. as I don't think any rotator using this script has that function.
I think Scanthebox has those functions, but it's also not a public script to my knowledge.

Wallet address wise, I can add cookies.

BitcoinGrind has a jump function which I may throw in there.
I'm currently compiling lists for each rotators faucets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: