Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Starbucks Gift Cards (50% off)  (Read 968 times)
BTCfan97 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:46:47 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 03:39:19 AM by BTCfan97

Selling Starbucks Egift cards at 50% off. I have $20 amounts right now. Buy a single card or buy in bulk. Escrow is accepted (5 days escrow if buying 1-9 cards or up to 1 week escrow if buying in bulk [10+ cards])

Check reviews of people who have bought from me, they are satisfied with their purchases. My rate may be more than normal, but you will receive good cards with escrow allowed, from someone who speaks English very well and won't try anything sneaky. PM if interested.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:08:29 PM

Selling Starbucks Egift cards at 50% off. I have $20 amounts right now. We can start with a single card and go from there (let me know if you plan on buying in bulk). Escrow is accepted and I won't demand that you pay up right away.

Please don't post negative comments here, either buy from me or don't. Don't leave negative trust if you have never actually bought from me, or comment on this thread saying I'm "probably a scammer", etc. If you are not satisfied with anything here, then don't post  Wink PM me if interested.

Not a negative post but as a point of reference are you guaranteeing that these cards will not die or go invalid?

50% is a premium markup on these boards so usually in order to get people to bite there should be some additional info.
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:36:12 PM

Not a negative post but as a point of reference are you guaranteeing that these cards will not die or go invalid?

50% is a premium markup on these boards so usually in order to get people to bite there should be some additional info.

If you have any trouble I will replace or refund, whichever you prefer. I'm not looking to scam anyone. The only time my cards go bad is if they have been in a couple accounts and get transfered again. It doesn't happen very often though. I would recommend transferring to a physical card to ensure security; they will also never die this way, unless transferred to a new physical card once again.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:58:32 PM

If you have any trouble I will replace or refund, whichever you prefer. I'm not looking to scam anyone. The only time my cards go bad is if they have been in a couple accounts and get transfered again. It doesn't happen very often though. I would recommend transferring to a physical card to ensure security; they will also never die this way, unless transferred to a new physical card once again.

That is 100% totally wrong.  Moving them to a physical cards is TOTALLY meaningless as SBX can easily follow the transfer across 1 to 100 cards and (from personal experience) has multiple times. 
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:24:14 PM

That is 100% totally wrong.  Moving them to a physical cards is TOTALLY meaningless as SBX can easily follow the transfer across 1 to 100 cards and (from personal experience) has multiple times. 

If that happens I will refund or replace  Wink
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:29:18 AM

Anyone interested?
poeEDgar

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:49:06 AM

Anyone interested?

The going rate is 15-20% right now.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:53:52 AM

Anyone interested?

Yes, from people who are scammers
kunvn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:45:20 AM

sell egift starbucks 15% more
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:08:30 PM

Anyone interested?
Obvioulsy not.

Anyone interested?

Yes, from people who are scammers

Comments like that make me laugh.  You all get your cards from the same places and by the same methods as all the "scammers" despite all the BS. I don't care as long as they work but just because you sell them for "more" doesn't make what you sell any more or less legit.  If you sell them for "more" because you want to get more that's fine but who are you kidding? It's all the same shit and as soon as you start having problems (IF you sell any for that price) you'll be gone and be back as someone else to start over again.  Why can't you folks just be up front?  Most people aren't stupid and they know exactly what they are getting.

If you don't want or like comments then you are selling in the wrong forum.  
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:58:59 PM

Comments like that make me laugh.  You all get your cards from the same places and by the same methods as all the "scammers" despite all the BS. I don't care as long as they work but just because you sell them for "more" doesn't make what you sell any more or less legit.  If you sell them for "more" because you want to get more that's fine but who are you kidding? It's all the same shit and as soon as you start having problems (IF you sell any for that price) you'll be gone and be back as someone else to start over again.  Why can't you folks just be up front?  Most people aren't stupid and they know exactly what they are getting.

If everyone "knows" then why be so pretentious about it? I'm not a scammer:

1. I'm not a robot, clearly
2. I care if something goes wrong and will resolve it and not disappear.

Is my price higher? Sure. Should it be? Yes, for these reasons. You could buy at a stupid low price of 15%, but for that it is pretty guaranteed nothing good will come out of it given the people you are buying from who clearly don't give a damn about anything. I've been selling Starbucks cards for the past 6 months and both me and my buyers have made a lot of money; however I haven't sold much on Here do to all these high and mighty people who think they know everything and are quick to judge. So please, either buy from me or don't comment. If it's so "obvious" then why post at all?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:03:07 PM

If everyone "knows" then why be so pretentious about it? I'm not a scammer:

1. I'm not a robot, clearly
2. I care if something goes wrong and will resolve it and not disappear.

Is my price higher? Sure. Should it be? Yes, for these reasons. You could buy at a stupid low price of 15%, but for that it is pretty guaranteed nothing good will come out of it given the people you are buying from who clearly don't give a damn about anything. I've been selling Starbucks cards for the past 6 months and both me and my buyers have made a lot of money; however I haven't sold much on Here do to all these high and mighty people who think they know everything and are quick to judge. So please, either buy from me or don't comment. If it's so "obvious" then why post at all?

Your point #2 is the biggest part of the joke.  Just about EVERY SELLER says that.  I know YOU care but if your "suppliers"  won't make good on bad cards (as is what usually happens) you will be gone in a milisecond and back as yet another "bestest"" seller.
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:15:10 PM

Your point #2 is the biggest part of the joke.  Just about EVERY SELLER says that.  I know YOU care but if your "suppliers"  won't make good on bad cards (as is what usually happens) you will be gone in a milisecond and back as yet another "bestest"" seller.

My "suppliers" are people I buy from locally, in person. But I'm guessing you won't believe that.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:36:14 PM

So you mean just because you have found a trick(which actually won't work) , you want 50% for it?
Why won't we like just buy it for 1% and transfer it , that will be just once ?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:26:05 PM

Your point #2 is the biggest part of the joke.  Just about EVERY SELLER says that.  I know YOU care but if your "suppliers"  won't make good on bad cards (as is what usually happens) you will be gone in a milisecond and back as yet another "bestest"" seller.

My "suppliers" are people I buy from locally, in person. But I'm guessing you won't believe that.

Nope .... Wink  But so what? Those folks still have to buy (or steal) them the same way because even if they were SBX employees they aren't given gift card discounts.  Again, I don't care.  I don't care how you get them only how you (and all the other sellers) represent them.  Eg:  legit, guaranteed, won't get shut down, I'll always be there to replace them, and on and on.  But I guess that how it works when sales are made behind anonymous user names on forums using untraceable not reversible currency. Cheesy
poeEDgar

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:24:11 PM

I'm sure there are legit cards out there. But you have to understand: unless the seller has a long, positive trade history and a reputation for providing legit cards, we have to assume that your cards are no better than anyone else's.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:44:22 PM

Here is the perfect example of a seller who claims to be the greatest & most legit and don't dare question me and say I'm no good thing since sliced bread (he had another similar thread before this one but I'm too lazy to look it up).

Simply read the last 3 messages before reading the rest:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095296.20  and you wonder why no one really believes what anyone says.
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:58:55 PM

Here is the perfect example of a seller who claims to be the greatest & most legit and don't dare question me and say I'm no good thing since sliced bread (he had another similar thread before this one but I'm too lazy to look it up).

Simply read the last 3 messages before reading the rest:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095296.20  and you wonder why no one really believes what anyone says.

That's your example?  Roll Eyes I'm offering escrow anywhere anyone wants.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:07:59 PM

That's your example?  Roll Eyes I'm offering escrow anywhere anyone wants.
  Escrow is totally meaningless for SBX cards other than the fact you at least would get one.  AGAIN, I'm not saying you don't BELIEVE what you are saying, only that what you are saying means nothing in the real world because you can disappear as fast as you appeared at the first sign of a problem.  YES, I KNOW YOU "SAY" YOU WON'T but your word is only as good as your anonymity.

I'll make you a deal.  I'll take 4 of your $20 cards and pay you your 50% asking price 2 weeks AFTER I get them if they are still good. I'm an honest buyer and promise I won't take off without paying and promise I'll be here forever.

Deal?
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:19:02 PM

I'll make you a deal.  I'll take 4 of your $20 cards and pay you your 50% asking price 2 weeks AFTER I get them if they are still good. I'm an honest buyer and promise I won't take off without paying and promise I'll be here forever.

Deal?

What separates you from me trust-wise? I don't see any positive trust on your end either. Typically how it works is I allow escrow for 1 - 2 weeks for new buyers - If any problems are going to occur, it's going to be in the first week, but this escrow "warrantee" is void if you transfer a card and it gets closed AS A RESULT. Why have any fear if there is 1 - 2 week escrow? That's a good grace-period to protect the buyer if you ask me. If the card goes bad you get your money back or get a new card, up to you. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: