Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice try by Kyle1836 [ alt of Alex1212 ]  (Read 433 times)
kralle (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:14:36 PM

Short and quick , i did message Kyle1836 to buy some paypal funds from him, his reply was how much i need since now he have more funds  Grin

He asked me to sign a message that i own the bitcoins but honestly i am not sure if i can do that on PD !?

Anyway he did a misstake and replied me from Alex1212 and asked for escrow , but i NEVER send a message to this user ^^

Nice try Cheesy
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:50:49 PM

Short and quick , i did message Kyle1836 to buy some paypal funds from him, his reply was how much i need since now he have more funds  Grin

He asked me to sign a message that i own the bitcoins but honestly i am not sure if i can do that on PD !?

Anyway he did a misstake and replied me from Alex1212 and asked for escrow , but i NEVER send a message to this user ^^

Nice try Cheesy

Kyle1836 already has a feedback by Tomatocage pointing out he's a shill of Alex1212: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=442454
This just confirms it, you shouldn't even try to deal with him to start with, even less so with PayPal!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:56:34 AM

You're lucky that you got away without a loss. Always use trusted escrow as third party, for the safety of both buyer and seller side.
And don't send funds directly from PD or any other site, it's much harder to prove ownership on them, since you can't sign a message from them.

I hope you wont need it, but if there is a next time, use proper format when making scam accusation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: