Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a first! A Bitcoiner's avatar being fucked by a dog. Must see [and read]!  (Read 2341 times)
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:18:20 PM

Never seen such a video , finally someone exposed it ! It is very weird but interesting to explore about interspecies sex .
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:27:40 PM

Never seen such a video , finally someone exposed it ! It is very weird but interesting to explore about interspecies sex .

Obviously, you lead a more so-isolated life than I do (according to Josh): Monkey Rapes Frog (filmed by elementary children at a zoo)
itsbritneybitch

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:02:24 PM

Gleb Gamow... OH, how I'd love to meet you in real life SO YOU CAN SAY ALL OF THESE STUPID WRONG FACTS TO MY FACE. Next time you're in the ATL I would love to meet you so you can get your shit straight. Angry  I am Maria and I'm not afraid of talking to you directly if you'd like to know more about my life instead of going into a stupid forum commenting and posting about stupid shit that has absolutely no relevance to our present everyday life. By the way, if you were to have a life (which you probably don't) you probably wouldn't be worried about what other people are doing in their spare time.

Unlike you I actually do something for myself, am getting a proper higher education, am trilingual, and have traveled to multiple places. Something you probably never will do because you're nothing but a bum who sits and writes up shit about other people.

Don't even get me started with my boyfriend who by the way is a much better man than you ever will be... If you're a man because you're hiding like a pussy behind a computer screen... YOU only WISH you could accomplish the minimum amount of things he has accomplished in his short 22 years. You wouldn't even reach his heels if you knew how talented, amazing and smart he is. ( No, I'm not saying this from his girlfriends point of view, but from a students', coworker, and friends' point of view) BUT here I am... and you know why? Because you're nothing to me, and I need to clear the air so that way these people can get an understanding of who they're attempting to have a stupid forum conversation with.

By working for Gwinnett PD I learned something, I actually learned a lot, ESPECIALLY SINCE POT IS STARTING TO BECOME LEGAL and is actually 100% safer than ALCOHOL AND even MANY prescription medications! (Which you should know or at least try to research or educate yourself in, since you have so much time to spare online wasting your life away). I learned that there are such laws as the first offender law that cover stupid teens for doing, or being accused of doing stupid shit their first time EVER... http://www.gjp.org/programs/criminal-records/faqs/faqs-first-offender/ There are pardons, and criminal records that not only can help against wrongful cases like this, but can actually clear them all together. I also learned that the number of people arrested in 2013 in the U.S. on nonviolent drug charges is: 1.5 million - See more at: http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-war-statistics#sthash.VeD6WwzJ.dpuf I also learned that the number of Americans incarcerated in 2013 in federal, state and local prisons and jails were: 2,220,300 or 1 in every 110 adults, the highest incarceration rate in the world. Which means that someone YOU know personally probably has gotten arrested for the same thing... For no arguable or threatening reason... I'd understand if maybe it were something hard; like acid, Coke, or LSD, or some other stupid shit, but because of something like pot... That disgusts me.

The whole arrest situation was nothing but a wrong situation. What I find Ironic is that the neighbor... That stupid blonde bitch who called the cops... Yeah, she was a recovering alcoholic and coke head... IMAGINE THAT! The police sided with her! Don't even get me started on how one of the officers approached the situation. There were two and they weren't in their "car" they knocked on his door to find out what the disturbance was all about. Him being the man that he is he greeted them, asked what the problem was and left the door wide open... Completely forgetting about the fact that he had this "evidence" on the table, with his rent money next to it... YES RENT MONEY ! I think we're all familiar with having to pay 600-700 in rent every month... Some of us have to start stashing it away, that way we wont spend it in other things.. I know I have to. I put mines in a jar but guess what, he put his next to the stuff. That was his mistake... I mean, even the second cop literally told him, "You could of come out and closed the door, and no one would of known"... But we live and we learn right ? I'm sure we've all had those shitty ass bad luck type of days where the world just crumbles upon you.

As for the bitcoin shit, which by the way I think is awesome... GO BITCOINS!!>>> but FUCK BITPAY<<< and ANYONE WHO HAS WORKED FOR THEM CAUSE THEY ARE ALL DRUNK SHITS AND POTHEADS IF ONLY THEY WERE/ GOT TESTED. But that's another subject... That's actually super false. What he did, is work with the invoicing of the transactions, help fix them, and move on from there. He was like the number one customer assistance person. Sure he did some other compliance based stuff but he NAILED his job description in the most positive way, and made some great shit, and advances for that ungrateful company... But we all know that companies like these enjoy being stupid, exploit their employees' full potential until they're squeezed dry and move onto the next person... It's the downside of the corporate life...

So to end this rant in order to educate, and school all of you bitches and hoes up in this mutherfucken forum ...
1) That dog was really humping the cat. I filmed it and IT IS HILARIOUS !  Cheesy Grin Maybe we'll be able to mate with robots soon so Gleb Gamow can finally have his dreams come true!
2) The information on that stupid site about the shooting and what not is totally misconstrued. The cops went to his house. The lady who called is clearly delusional. He was paintball shooting at a table in the yard with his neighbor friend. The lady called the cops because she's already a paranoid coke head and alcoholic. The friend paintball shoots a mailbox (cause he's a dumbass). When the cops came Mark made the dumb mistake of being courteous to the law, and that got him in a little more trouble than he should of been in.
3) BitPay is a piece of shit cause they have had to lay off people for no reason and they're all pot heads and drunk heads (Again SOMEONE PLEASE TEST THEM!!!), Gleb Gamow is also a turd cause he is causing drama where there really shouldn't be any and is pissing me the fuck off. And yes I was 21, worked for a Police department, and I liked IT! Why? Because I play by the rules, and I'm not afraid of turds like you. THIS IS ME... the real me, I don't have to hide. >>>>>> SO COME AT ME BRO !!!! ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ <<<<<< 
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

am trilingual

Quite the cunning linguist.

:rimshot:

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:15:43 PM

Gleb Gamow... OH, how I'd love to meet you in real life SO YOU CAN SAY ALL OF THESE STUPID WRONG FACTS TO MY FACE. Next time you're in the ATL I would love to meet you so you can get your shit straight. Angry  I am Maria and I'm not afraid of talking to you directly if you'd like to know more about my life instead of going into a stupid forum commenting and posting about stupid shit that has absolutely no relevance to our present everyday life. By the way, if you were to have a life (which you probably don't) you probably wouldn't be worried about what other people are doing in their spare time.

Unlike you I actually do something for myself, am getting a proper higher education, am trilingual, and have traveled to multiple places. Something you probably never will do because you're nothing but a bum who sits and writes up shit about other people.

Don't even get me started with my boyfriend who by the way is a much better man than you ever will be... If you're a man because you're hiding like a pussy behind a computer screen... YOU only WISH you could accomplish the minimum amount of things he has accomplished in his short 22 years. You wouldn't even reach his heels if you knew how talented, amazing and smart he is. ( No, I'm not saying this from his girlfriends point of view, but from a students', coworker, and friends' point of view) BUT here I am... and you know why? Because you're nothing to me, and I need to clear the air so that way these people can get an understanding of who they're attempting to have a stupid forum conversation with.

By working for Gwinnett PD I learned something, I actually learned a lot, ESPECIALLY SINCE POT IS STARTING TO BECOME LEGAL and is actually 100% safer than ALCOHOL AND even MANY prescription medications! (Which you should know or at least try to research or educate yourself in, since you have so much time to spare online wasting your life away). I learned that there are such laws as the first offender law that cover stupid teens for doing, or being accused of doing stupid shit their first time EVER... http://www.gjp.org/programs/criminal-records/faqs/faqs-first-offender/ There are pardons, and criminal records that not only can help against wrongful cases like this, but can actually clear them all together. I also learned that the number of people arrested in 2013 in the U.S. on nonviolent drug charges is: 1.5 million - See more at: http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-war-statistics#sthash.VeD6WwzJ.dpuf I also learned that the number of Americans incarcerated in 2013 in federal, state and local prisons and jails were: 2,220,300 or 1 in every 110 adults, the highest incarceration rate in the world. Which means that someone YOU know personally probably has gotten arrested for the same thing... For no arguable or threatening reason... I'd understand if maybe it were something hard; like acid, Coke, or LSD, or some other stupid shit, but because of something like pot... That disgusts me.

The whole arrest situation was nothing but a wrong situation. What I find Ironic is that the neighbor... That stupid blonde bitch who called the cops... Yeah, she was a recovering alcoholic and coke head... IMAGINE THAT! The police sided with her! Don't even get me started on how one of the officers approached the situation. There were two and they weren't in their "car" they knocked on his door to find out what the disturbance was all about. Him being the man that he is he greeted them, asked what the problem was and left the door wide open... Completely forgetting about the fact that he had this "evidence" on the table, with his rent money next to it... YES RENT MONEY ! I think we're all familiar with having to pay 600-700 in rent every month... Some of us have to start stashing it away, that way we wont spend it in other things.. I know I have to. I put mines in a jar but guess what, he put his next to the stuff. That was his mistake... I mean, even the second cop literally told him, "You could of come out and closed the door, and no one would of known"... But we live and we learn right ? I'm sure we've all had those shitty ass bad luck type of days where the world just crumbles upon you.

As for the bitcoin shit, which by the way I think is awesome... GO BITCOINS!!>>> but FUCK BITPAY<<< and ANYONE WHO HAS WORKED FOR THEM CAUSE THEY ARE ALL DRUNK SHITS AND POTHEADS IF ONLY THEY WERE/ GOT TESTED. But that's another subject... That's actually super false. What he did, is work with the invoicing of the transactions, help fix them, and move on from there. He was like the number one customer assistance person. Sure he did some other compliance based stuff but he NAILED his job description in the most positive way, and made some great shit, and advances for that ungrateful company... But we all know that companies like these enjoy being stupid, exploit their employees' full potential until they're squeezed dry and move onto the next person... It's the downside of the corporate life...

So to end this rant in order to educate, and school all of you bitches and hoes up in this mutherfucken forum ...
1) That dog was really humping the cat. I filmed it and IT IS HILARIOUS !  Cheesy Grin Maybe we'll be able to mate with robots soon so Gleb Gamow can finally have his dreams come true!
2) The information on that stupid site about the shooting and what not is totally misconstrued. The cops went to his house. The lady who called is clearly delusional. He was paintball shooting at a table in the yard with his neighbor friend. The lady called the cops because she's already a paranoid coke head and alcoholic. The friend paintball shoots a mailbox (cause he's a dumbass). When the cops came Mark made the dumb mistake of being courteous to the law, and that got him in a little more trouble than he should of been in.
3) BitPay is a piece of shit cause they have had to lay off people for no reason and they're all pot heads and drunk heads (Again SOMEONE PLEASE TEST THEM!!!), Gleb Gamow is also a turd cause he is causing drama where there really shouldn't be any and is pissing me the fuck off. And yes I was 21, worked for a Police department, and I liked IT! Why? Because I play by the rules, and I'm not afraid of turds like you. THIS IS ME... the real me, I don't have to hide. >>>>>> SO COME AT ME BRO !!!! ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ <<<<<<  

Let's play my favorite game, Juxtapose:

Don't even get me started with my boyfriend who by the way is a much better man than you ever will be...

Mark Tur
Client Operations Engineer and Compliance Analyst at BitPay, Inc.

Maria Ospina

Maria is very meticulous and detail-oriented, making sure the job is done correctly the first time providing great results each time. It is rare for one to have such talent as she does, and she does not fail her coworkers. She is highly organized and very professional, goal oriented and independent, and a hard-working perfectionist. Maria is very ambitious but is also careful when she needs to be. In addition, she brings joy, intelligence, and construction to meetings. As a team leader or member, she is an asset regardless of her position!

February 18, 2015, Mark was with another company when working with Maria at Kennesaw State University

FWIW, I'm not trilingual, but I did tour India for three weeks back in 1991. Oh, and I'm probably the only person on this forum who has been in President George Herbert Walker Bush's home in Houston, TX, AND once had an audience with President William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton, ergo you owe me a blowjob for proving to you that I'm not as so-isolated as you believe I am.

In closing, I say I've hit a nerve since you felt it prudent to visit our little corner of the internet, that is if you really are Maria, for Maria hasn't penned much about her beau, Mark, of late. It's like you've moved on with your life, banggin' some other dude while Mark's still playing Puff the Magic Dragon in Georgia, a state where it's still illegal to sell MJ openly.

On your next visit, please share with us more info about BitPay, my trilingual pal.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:39:28 PM

Gleb,
Let me see if I have this correct. A person who shot up the neighborhood was arrested for intent to resell weed because his bong was clearly visible in his home from the inside of a squad car, continues to use drugs to this day according to his social media posts,
That he smokes weed is irrelevant to your case. He also didn't 'shoot up the neighbourhood', he was being a dick with a paintball marker, that's all.

This, however,
directly connected with at least two Bitcoin scammers (GAW & BCS), lied when he recommended his girlfriend since high school on Linkedin, and is now employed at BitPay in the compliance department to make sure that other Bitcoiners are legally in compliance, all the while Sonny Vleisides used BitPay, ONLY a third-party payment processor, as an exchange to the tune of converting over ten million dollars worth of bitcoins to fiat directed toward back accounts unknown. And, yes, UNKNOWN, for the FTC records clearly depict the absence of millions of dollars (fiat) recently converted as per court docs after the infamous raid.
Here's the kicker: Maria worked at the police station.
Is more on topic.

Let go with the knee-jerkery over his pot use, it only serves to weaken your point.

Slightly apologize for the knee-jerkery over his pot use - actually, I care less about this aspect. It's only added to hopefully continue the dialog as to what's really at stake here, albeit having a bong in view owned by a Bitcoiner seems to be a running theme.

Note Matt Carson's bong in his claimed second warehouse in Rollo, MO, then claimed he only had one warehouse prior to moving to CO, now in Oregon.

No offense, I see no bong here. That a hookah and you can see the foil on top, its for tobacco.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:57:14 PM

Gleb,
Let me see if I have this correct. A person who shot up the neighborhood was arrested for intent to resell weed because his bong was clearly visible in his home from the inside of a squad car, continues to use drugs to this day according to his social media posts,
That he smokes weed is irrelevant to your case. He also didn't 'shoot up the neighbourhood', he was being a dick with a paintball marker, that's all.

This, however,
directly connected with at least two Bitcoin scammers (GAW & BCS), lied when he recommended his girlfriend since high school on Linkedin, and is now employed at BitPay in the compliance department to make sure that other Bitcoiners are legally in compliance, all the while Sonny Vleisides used BitPay, ONLY a third-party payment processor, as an exchange to the tune of converting over ten million dollars worth of bitcoins to fiat directed toward back accounts unknown. And, yes, UNKNOWN, for the FTC records clearly depict the absence of millions of dollars (fiat) recently converted as per court docs after the infamous raid.
Here's the kicker: Maria worked at the police station.
Is more on topic.

Let go with the knee-jerkery over his pot use, it only serves to weaken your point.

Slightly apologize for the knee-jerkery over his pot use - actually, I care less about this aspect. It's only added to hopefully continue the dialog as to what's really at stake here, albeit having a bong in view owned by a Bitcoiner seems to be a running theme.

Note Matt Carson's bong in his claimed second warehouse in Rollo, MO, then claimed he only had one warehouse prior to moving to CO, now in Oregon.

No offense, I see no bong here. That a hookah and you can see the foil on top, its for tobacco.

My bad in referring the hookah to a bong, but I know as a fact that former bong WAS NOT used for tobacco.
itsbritneybitch

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:13:27 AM

Dumb Gleb ... Whatever... Only a dumb fuck would be proud to have been with Bush at some point.  Cheesy LMAOOOO GTFO here with that dumbshit.  On the bright side  I am always with my boyfriend. Smiley I have nothing to hide. Maybe if you would stop hiding you would actually find out too. I'm right here in GA about three miles from him and you did hit a nerve because you have absolutely no clue about the shit you're posting. That and you just involved me in some stupid shit that I hate. You're nothing but a wanna be that no one gives a fuck about and no one would probably miss if you ever GO AWAY or die ... All of this "Big Talk" coming from someone who's a rapist, and pedophile who clearly doesn't have a life or wife, or kids because of the failure you are ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

It's okay though, I'm not worried about you one bit. You'll rot alone Cheesy and I'll be toasting to that... Oh wait I already am  Tongue as for your quotes... LMFAOOOO do some research okay?  "February 18, 2015, Mark was with another company when working with Maria at Kennesaw State University" Yeah... We were CAUSE THAT'S OUR SAME DAMN SCHOOL NITWIT !!! It's a project we were working on for one of our classes. But you have no education so clearly you wouldn't know about that... 

As for your " In closing, I say I've hit a nerve since you felt it prudent to visit our little corner of the internet, that is if you really are Maria, for Maria hasn't penned much about her beau, Mark, of late. It's like you've moved on with your life, banggin' some other dude while Mark's still playing Puff the Magic Dragon in Georgia, a state where it's still illegal to sell MJ openly." YEAH YOU HIT A NERVE FUCKTARD, you involved me in some stupid shit I don't want to hear about or be involved with. LIKE GTFO HERE TRIGGA. I'm definitely more reserved when it comes to putting information out on the internet or stupid websites like this one because it's stupid. Why use the internet when you can have interactions with actual human beings, over the phone, or face to face. You're nothing but a pussy who hides behind their little screen and rapes little girls because they're helpless, and takes advantage of the senior citizens for their identities and their things. I'm not little girl or an elderly person though, and I'm not scared of you. People like you should be rotting in jail and I was I glad to put people like you behind bars when I could.  Angry

Esta soy yo, si no te gusta vete pa la mierda porque me has llenado de odio y de rencor. Eres una persona detesable. Vous devriez aussi d'obtenir un passe-temps ou un travail... Besides reading and commenting on other people's writing... Online... And raising false accusations from unreliable sources... With that note. I'll also end with fuck BitPay and because I hate them I don't wanna talk about them. d(^_^)b
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:13:27 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 02:54:40 AM by Gleb Gamow

Dumb Gleb ... Whatever... Only a dumb fuck would be proud to have been with Bush at some point.  Cheesy LMAOOOO GTFO here with that dumbshit.  On the bright side  I am always with my boyfriend. Smiley I have nothing to hide. Maybe if you would stop hiding you would actually find out too. I'm right here in GA about three miles from him and you did hit a nerve because you have absolutely no clue about the shit you're posting. That and you just involved me in some stupid shit that I hate. You're nothing but a wanna be that no one gives a fuck about and no one would probably miss if you ever GO AWAY or die ... All of this "Big Talk" coming from someone who's a rapist, and pedophile who clearly doesn't have a life or wife, or kids because of the failure you are ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

It's okay though, I'm not worried about you one bit. You'll rot alone Cheesy and I'll be toasting to that... Oh wait I already am  Tongue as for your quotes... LMFAOOOO do some research okay?  "February 18, 2015, Mark was with another company when working with Maria at Kennesaw State University" Yeah... We were CAUSE THAT'S OUR SAME DAMN SCHOOL NITWIT !!! It's a project we were working on for one of our classes. But you have no education so clearly you wouldn't know about that...  

As for your " In closing, I say I've hit a nerve since you felt it prudent to visit our little corner of the internet, that is if you really are Maria, for Maria hasn't penned much about her beau, Mark, of late. It's like you've moved on with your life, banggin' some other dude while Mark's still playing Puff the Magic Dragon in Georgia, a state where it's still illegal to sell MJ openly." YEAH YOU HIT A NERVE FUCKTARD, you involved me in some stupid shit I don't want to hear about or be involved with. LIKE GTFO HERE TRIGGA. I'm definitely more reserved when it comes to putting information out on the internet or stupid websites like this one because it's stupid. Why use the internet when you can have interactions with actual human beings, over the phone, or face to face. You're nothing but a pussy who hides behind their little screen and rapes little girls because they're helpless, and takes advantage of the senior citizens for their identities and their things. I'm not little girl or an elderly person though, and I'm not scared of you. People like you should be rotting in jail and I was I glad to put people like you behind bars when I could.  Angry

Esta soy yo, si no te gusta vete pa la mierda porque me has llenado de odio y de rencor. Eres una persona detesable. Vous devriez aussi d'obtenir un passe-temps ou un travail... Besides reading and commenting on other people's writing... Online... And raising false accusations from unreliable sources... With that note. I'll also end with fuck BitPay and because I hate them I don't wanna talk about them. d(^_^)b

What a wacko bitch! She thinks I'm hiding when I'm the only person on this forum who has disclosed ALL his vitals.

BTW, trilingual doesn't mean having the ability to speak four languages: English; Spanish; Italian; French.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:07:18 AM

http://www.redandblack.com/cops/athens-police-log-april--may/article_2b927fca-b34c-11e2-a865-0019bb30f31a.html

Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana: Around 8:50 a.m. April 30 <2013, was a Tuesday morning> officers responded to a Little Street residence to a complaint of the resident shooting at the building and mailboxes with a paint ball gun. The first officer to arrive saw a bong through the open front door. As he got closer to the door, he saw in plain sight a clear plastic bag containing a green leafy substance and wrapping papers on a table. The officer knocked on the door and the resident, Mark Anton Tur, who was sitting on the couch, quickly came to the door. After explaining why he was there and discussing the paintball complaint, the officer asked about the marijuana. When another officer arrived, Tur was arrested. A search of the residence revealed additional packaged green leafy material, cash, a digital scale, and grinder. Tur, 20, Little Street, was charged with Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana.

http://onlineathens.com/blotter/2013-05-01/athens-paint-baller-arrested-drug-charge

A man who peppered his small apartment complex in eastern Athens with blasts from a paint-ball gun Tuesday morning ended up getting arrested on a felony drug charge, Athens-Clarke police said.

A resident of the Little Street duplexes called police at 8:50 a.m. to complain that a neighbor, 20-year-old Mark Anton Tur, shot at one of the buildings and mailboxes with paint balls, police said.

Before the responding officer even got out of his car, he could see a bong inside Tur’s home because the front door was wide open, according to police.

Tur, who admitted to shooting a paint-ball gun, told the officer he had just a few grams of pot, but probably less at that time because he smoked some, police said.

The officer searched the home and found a bag of marijuana in the same bag as two $100 bills, along with a digital scale and grinder, police said. Tur was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.

Don't even get me started on how one of the officers approached the situation. There were two and they weren't in their "car" they knocked on his door to find out what the disturbance was all about. Him being the man that he is he greeted them, asked what the problem was and left the door wide open... Completely forgetting about the fact that he had this "evidence" on the table, with his rent money next to it... YES RENT MONEY ! I think we're all familiar with having to pay 600-700 in rent every month... Some of us have to start stashing it away, that way we wont spend it in other things.. <LIKE MORE WEED>

So, on a Tuesday morning (a work day), Mark and his bud were stoned outta their fuckin minds hence his forgetting about the stash on the table, shot their paint guns in the yard and at buildings and mail boxes, whereupon the crazy neighbor lady called the police. The police later discovered Mark's coffee grinder and a digital scale used to calculate postage for items purchased off eBay, put two and two together and came up with five, then hulled Mark off to jail keeping the skunk-smelling $200 rent money as evidence.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:25:08 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 05:38:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/ATLUUS

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-tur/a1/790/883

Notice anything odd, Maria, or are you too fucked up in the head due to dippin' in Mark's stash seasoning next month's rent money?

BTW, did Mark get laid off before or after I started this thread?

One more thing: http://www.burtw.com/wow-.html
cutlegg

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:54:42 AM

this is becoming a youtube comment section.
the hate is real.

just make sure all of you's (and me) dont invest into cloudmining again, hmmkay?

i already forgot about my investment, that is lost.

learn >>> move on.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: