Hi fellow bitcoiners,
Trying to get some bit coins to play with.
I own a small VOIP company in San Diego (about 350 customers as of this post) and thought why not try and stimulate the BTC economy a bit.
I will give you a BTC:DOLLAR (bitcoins to dollars) credit on wholesale voip minutes for any bitcoins you can spend.
Things to consider before contacting me:
1) USA only, no international trades can be made. Sorry were just not really set up for it.
2) Conversion rate will be determined by the mtgox.com market bid price at the date and time they were received.
3) Our wholesale pricing is very competitive at an average of ~$0.007-0.008 / min for most US traffic.
4) This is a prepaid account so when your credit runs out, your service stops working, you can re-up your balance at any time.
5) We can port numbers or get new ones.
6) This is a SIP or IAX2 Trunk.
Rather then shamelessly promote my company, please just contact me and I will get you set up if your interested or have any questions.
If i can get some interested parties, I would most likely invest in creating a payment interface on our site to automate accepting bitcoins.
jhansen at zray dot net