Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working multi pool with miners for sale  (Read 215 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:50:37 PM

I'm not going to go into major selling mode here... But I'm contemplating selling my pool.

www.umine.co.uk

The sale would of coarse include the domain name, you can have the server also if you wish, or just set up a new server and add the coins that I have etc

Anyway open to offers Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:12:14 AM

I'm not going to go into major selling mode here... But I'm contemplating selling my pool.

www.umine.co.uk

The sale would of coarse include the domain name, you can have the server also if you wish, or just set up a new server and add the coins that I have etc

Just to get an idea, how much are you looking to get?  Also, what is the monthly cost to operate the pool approximately?  I would be interested depending on server costs, etc.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:19:45 AM

www.umine.co.uk

Just to get an idea, how much are you looking to get?  Also, what is the monthly cost to operate the pool approximately?  I would be interested depending on server costs, etc.

Can you also provide me with the estimated monthly income?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:59:04 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 01:09:39 AM by crunck

The server currently running this is here : https://www.kimsufi.com/en/

Its the KS-2

However I don't lie and the pool is at it's max on that server, If I don't sell the pool I shall be upgrading to the KS-3 next mth, as its not really about the space as block chains arnt that huge... but the RAM is very important.

With regards monthly income.. its hard really to nail that one down.

I do however cover costs, via the MRR referrals and the fee's charged.

Example looking at what is being mined right I'm taking 2% on all those

So:
Soon is 0.2 per block.. we are hammering that coin at present : http://explorer.sooncoin.com/
Ham is 0.25 per block and again we are doing fine there
BNRTX is 10 per block may not come to anything, but I'm known for helping new coins

Hope this answers your questions Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████