Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Web Work - Design and Programming.  (Read 321 times)
BitcoinValet (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:09:34 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:10:15 AM by BitcoinValet

I am looking for skilled freelancers to begin putting together the pieces for a long term project. The full scale of the project is a web portal of 3-5 websites each with their own web apps, 2-3 of them will have android apps attached. All sites and apps will share a common linked user login, and include functionality for anonymous/unregistered users. Everything is about food, this is not a Bitcoin project, though BTC will be a payment method when payments are integrated.

I have flow charts, concept models, and piles of notes that will need to be discussed and interpreted. I know how I want everything to function and can explain it, but it needs to be interpreted.
Designers need to be able to produce professional looking, simple, clean, web 2.0 designs. I don't care if you work from templates, but it cannot look like you slapped on a template and changed some of the text around. I have done low quality professional design work for many years, you have to at least be better than me, and I don't set the bar very high.
Programers will need to fully annotate their code. I know the absolute basics of programing, and should be able to review your code and through your notes be able to clearly see what is going on, what each function does, and what progress is made between updates. You code should be easy to build upon and be re-worked by new/additional programmers.

Please be able to deliver what your promise on time, do not be better at giving excuses than you are at delivering your work.

I am going to pay you. I am going to pay you your rate, that you quote me. I do not pay per hour, I pay for the job. In this case I will be paying per module. Payments will be made in BTC or through PayPal. I pay promptly as completed work is delivered. If we agree upon a module and you complete it in an hour, I will pay you right then and assign additional modules. If you are going to ask me for a deposit, you must have a portfolio, resume, live samples, and references.

The current work up for bid is;
Site #1 - Yelp like food/food service review site. The review system will be more like amazon than any food review site and include special functionality for owners and service providers.
-Site deign
-Review system
-Portable User database/login

Site #2 - Food share site. Uber like / Peer-to-peer concept for food and meal preparation.
-Site design
-Web app

More detailed project descriptions will be given after initial contact.

I do not have a specific development environment in mind, that is up for discussion with the lead programmer.

Please PM with your bids, qualifications, questions and suggestions. I have a budget set aside, and am ready to approve and fund this work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinValet (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile