Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HZ][MMNXT] New HZ Asset: HZMMNXTT  (Read 2794 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 12:42:27 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 08:15:38 PM by Nxtblg

This Asset, my first to be issued on HZ's Asset Exchange, is a straightforward alias Asset at heart. 25'000 HZMMNXTT were issued and the minimum backing is 25'000 MMNXT held in HZMMNXTT's dedicated Nxt account The account always had, and always will have, enough MMNXT for the HZMMNXTT holder to redeem it, one for one, for MMNXT on demand.

But there's a Twist to this one! MMNXT is a Nxt Asset that runs a series of tradebots on the Nxt Asset Exchange. Ever since its bots started trading, it's paid a dividend once per week without fail. You can read up on it in its official thread on the Nxt Forum. As an alias Asset, HZMMNXTT will pass through all MMNXT dividends received by the backing account to HZMMNXTT holders. Dividends from this stream will be paid on the day MMNXT sends the dividend to the holding account, NHZ-HQTK-AH8J-WWU4-ASCUX. They will be paid in HZ at a rate determined by the ratio of NXT's last-trade price to HZ's at the time I send out the pass-through.

That's only one of the two revenue sources for HZMMNXTT dividends. In addition to the once-a-week pass-throughs, I'm going to be paying a second dividend per week from another revenue source: spread-trading MMNXT itself on the Nxt AE.

To facilitate this, I sent 5000 of my own Nxt to the HZMNXTT_Dedicated_Account that I'm using for the spread trading. This Nxt is my own: in essence, I'm "leasing" it to the HZMMNXTT Asset. Any profits I make on the spread trading, net of all fees, will be summed up each Sunday night and sent out to all HZMMNXTT holders as a second weekly dividend. Like the pass-through dividend, these will be paid out in HZ at the prevailing ratio between Nxt's price and HZ's.

So if the week's spread trading works out, HZMMNXTT holders will get two dividends a week!

To keep track of the profits and any losses, I've set up a spread-trading ledger that you can view on the Web. Each transaction is numbered and linked to MyNxt's block explorer. You can audit my ledger at any time by going through the Transactions of the HZMNXTT_Dedicated_Account and the trades of MMNXT as shown on MMNXT's Asset Explorer page at MyNxt.info. Just look for the trades that Nxt Account NXT-QQKJ-SWLJ-CPX4-3QXXW has been involved in, and you can audit every entry in my public ledger. The rightmost column is the Running Total of accumulated Profits or Losses, which I'll zero out on Sunday night when I send out the spread-trading dividend (if any.)

As you'll see when you inspect the second and third sheet of the ledger, the spread-trading does work out for most weeks.

If I get unlucky and the week's take is a net Loss, I'll omit that week's second dividend and use further Profits to whittle down the accumulated Loss until it zeroes out. The pass-through dividend from MMNXT will be paid every week in full regardless of how my spread-trading works out. This is exactly what I've done since the start of the old NFDMMNxt Asset.

Also, when a change in feature calls for a reboot, I'll eat any accumulated losses as part of setting the dedicated Nxt account back to 25'000 MMNXT & 5'000 NXT trading capital. Back when I ran the old NFDMMNxt Asset, and was preparing to transfer it over to HZ, I ate the accumulated loss in order to start HZMMNXTT fresh. I did so a second time to reboot it for the unveiling of the live HZ-AE tradebot that keeps HZMMNXTT's price in line with the underlying bid-ask of MMNXT itself.

Every holder of NFDMMNxt got, at a minimum, the full value of the MMNXT dividend in NFD each week. The same thing goes for HZMMNXTT's holders, as you'll see in my subsequent posts on this thread. In most weeks, each holder of both got a second dividend from the spread-trading profits. For NFDMMNxt, the payments are recorded in the third spreadsheet of the the public-ledger Excel book: it's labeled "NFDMMNXT Archive".  HZMMNXTT's second payments are recorded in the second sheet, labeled "Past Weeks Archived."

As a holder of HZMMNXTT, you're guaranteed to get the HZ value of MMNXT's own dividends no matter what. My earlier track record on NFD's Asset Exchange, and my current one on HZ's, backs up this promise. The Sunday spread-trading dividend is an add-on. If I prove to be a hapless spread-trader, as I did just before the wind-down of NFDMMNxt, I'll just burn through my own stash. I will never touch the 25'000 MMNXT that backs this Asset. I'll only Transfer them out to fulfill a redemption request.

Each week, I'll post a payment report on this thread. The spread-trading dividend, if any, will be accompanied by a brief commentary about the MMNXT market in the Nxt Asset Exchange. The format of the subsequent reports will be the same as the ones I've already posted.

The market-making tradebot is live! Instead of all-at once, I'll be selling HZMMNXTT in traches. The bot will adjust the offer price to square with MMNXT's own bid/ask and the NXT/HZ ratio. This process will be automatic every hour on the hour. The bot is also programmed to place a buyback order for every unit of HZMMNXTT that's not in my Issuer Account. With this feature, any holder can get out of his HZMMNXTT with only a little slippage. In order to get rid of those Trade-History-polluting cross-trades between myself and myself, the new orders are placed on block after the cancels of the previous orders. If you don't see the buyback order, please be patient and wait for the current block to confirm. You'll see it then, along with the new sell order. In most cases, you'll only have to wait a few minutes.

As I said, this bot runs every hour on the hour, at the top of each hour. I'll only stop it - temporarily - if my desktop gets hung and I have to reboot. If I do, the bot will only miss one cancel-and-replace cycle; the current orders will remain on the books for two hours instead of one. With normal market conditions, this won't be a big deal.

With the explanation and terms out of the way, here's the summary sheet for HZMMNXTT:

HZMMNXTT ASSET DETAILS:

NAME: HZMMNXTT
HZ ASSET ID NUMBER: 9588580913946030800
ISSUING ACCOUNT: NHZ-HQTK-AH8J-WWU4-ASCUX. Balance inspectable at the HZ Block Explorer.
NUMBER OF UNITS: 25'000
BACKING: Dedicated Nxt account NXT-QQKJ-SWLJ-CPX4-3QXXW. Holdings of MMNNXT are shown by clicking the "Assets" tab near the bottom of the block explorer page.
BENEFIT: Each unit of HZMMNXTT is redeemable on demand for one unit of MMNXT from the backing account, sent to the redeemer's choice of Nxt account. In addition, each holder of HZMMNXTT will receive dividends paid in HZ from two sources: MMNXT's own weekly dividends, passed through to every holder of this Asset, and any profits made by spread-trading MMNXT on the Nxt Asset Exchange. The pass-through dividend will be paid within a day of its receipt into the backing account. The spread-trading dividend, if any, will be paid out each Sunday night Eastern time. If the week's trading results in a net loss, the loss will be carried forward and the dividend passed until the trading account shows a profit again.
PRICE: Will vary according to market conditions, as implemented by a live tradebot on Horizon's Asset Exchange.

If you want me to prove I have control of the Asset Issuer account NHZ-HQTK-AH8J-WWU4-ASCUX: just send me your own HZ Account ID and I'll send you an Arbitrary Message that'll prove it's my account. If you don't have an HZ Account, just download a new wallet from this page.
Please look at all three options to see which one is right for you.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and thanks for reading. And to all the NFDers who bought the good ol' NFDMMNxt, thanks a lot for taking the ride with me!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:41:18 PM

MMNXT paid today - Tx ID 72915643579464144 - and I sent out the pass-through dividends to the three NFDer legacy owners of this Asset. Two of them exchanged their NFDMMNxt for HZMMNXTT; one of them has not as of now. So, two of the three payments were made in HZ and the third was made in NFD.

Here's a generic copy of today's HZ pay messages:

The MMNXT dividend has been paid to the HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account; this send of HZ is your share. This week's dividend slumped back a bit, and NXT itself slumped more - even in HZ terms. This week's pass-through is 193.47756612 NXT. Tx ID: 72915643579464144

https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/72915643579464144

For this reboot, I'm using Poloniex's last-trade value for both NXT and HZ. After last week's pump, NXT slumped back down below 5000 satoshis; the last trade as of this writing is 4910. HZ is slumping too, last trading at 60. So, the total dividend for HZMMNXTT is 4910 / 60 * 193.47756612 = 15'833.0 HZ. Per unit, this works out to 15'833.0 / 25'000 = 0.634 HZ.

Since you hold [...] HZMMNXTT, here's your share of the pass-through dividend: [...] HZ. Thanks for buying your NFDMMNxt and exchanging it.

Even though the tradebot is not completed, I've issued the exchange Asset on the HZ system and have resumed my spread-trading. I'm happy to report that I've secured a small profit on a couple of turns, so you will be hearing from me again on Sunday night Eastern time. Smiley

And here are the amounts and Tx IDs of the two payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'134.86 HZ. Tx ID: 7288575015563689055.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 634 NHZ HZ. Tx ID: 7918839469920695337

Here's a generic copy of today's NFD pay message:

The MMNXT dividend has been paid to the NFDMMNxt_Dedicated_Account; this send of NFD is your share. This week's dividend slumped back a bit, and NXT itself slumped more. This week's pass-through is 193.47756612 NXT. Tx ID: 72915643579464144

https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/72915643579464144

As usual, I'm using NFD's last low ask of 3 and Poloniex's value for Nxt. After last week's pump, Nxt slumped back down below 5000 satoshis; the last trade as of this writing is 4917. So, the NFD value of the dividend is a lower 317109.8 NFD or 12.69 NFD per unit.

Since you hold [...] NFDMMNxt, here's your share of the pass-through dividend: [...] NFD. Thanks for buying your NFDMMNxt.

Even though the tradebot is not completed, I've issued the exchange Asset on the HZ system and have resumed my spread-trading. I'm happy to report that I've secured a small profit on a couple of turns, so you will be hearing from me again on Sunday night Eastern time. Smiley

And here are the amounts and Tx ID of the third payment:

Code:
NFD-HUTS-XUPH-93T5-FAAWU: Owns 1150 NFDMMNxt. Paid 14'593.5 NFD. Tx ID: 4021750912359591489

The next report will come Sunday night Eastern time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:19:01 AM

It's Sunday night, and I got lucky with the spread trading. Thanks to a couple of obliging dumpers and still-strong demand for MMNXT at just below 1.4 NXT, I completed two turns and managed to book a week's-end spread trading profit of 183.385 NXT. You'll see the turns in the public ledger, which you can view or download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zv5jtakdqv39ul/HZMMNXTT%20Spread%20Trading%20Ledger.xlsx?dl=0

As per usual going forward, I'm using Poloniex's last-trade value for both NXT and HZ. NXT has effectively stalled around 5000 satoshis; the last trade as of this writing is 4903. HZ has done a little better, last trading at 64. So, the total dividend for HZMMNXTT is 4903 / 64 * 183.385 = 14'985.7 HZ. Per unit, this works out to 14'985.7 / 25'000 = 0.600 HZ.

Since this reboot is still in pre-announcement page, the payments I'm making are to the three legacy holders from the days when HZMMNXTT was NFDMMNxt. Here are the amounts and Tx IDs of the two payments in HZ for the two holders who've exchanged the new for the old:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'074 HZ. Tx ID: 15055473730951884668
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 600 HZ. Tx ID: 8127635943913005832

The third and final holder still owns this Asset in NFDMMNxt form, so the final payment was in NFD. Except for an implied value for NFD of 3, its last ask before it was frozen, the formula is the same: 4903 / 3 * 183.385 = 299'712.3 NFD, or 299'712.3 / 25'000 = 11.99 NFD per unit.

Here's its amount, plus its Tx ID:

Code:
NFD-HUTS-XUPH-93T5-FAAWU: Owns 1150 NFDMMNxt. Paid 13788.5 NFD. Tx ID: 3017642739587768811

The next report comes Friday, after I pass through MMNXT's own dividend.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:52:42 PM

I was late with the last two dividend reports, but no-one seems to care. Smiley So, here are the records for both of last week's dividend payments all in one shot:

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend was 254.14512695 NXT. Tx ID: 12570170546550801032 Since the exchange of MMNxt for HZMMNXTT was not complete, I sent out two of the three payments in HZ and the third in NFD.

For the HZMMNZTT holders, I valued the divided like so: since NXT last traded at 4866 back then, and HZ last traded at 72,  the total dividend in HZ terms was 4866 / 72 * 254.14512695 = 17'176.0 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 17'176.0 / 25'000 = 0.688 HZ.

For the sole NFDMMNxt holder: I used NFD's last low ask of 3 and the same 4866 for NXT. The total dividend in Nxt terms was 4866 / 3 * 254.14512695 = 412'223.4 NFD. Per unit, it worked out to 412'223.4 / 25'000 = 16.49 NFD.

The two payments in HZ were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'231.52 HZ. Tx ID: 2071581044156896515.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 688 NHZ HZ. Tx ID: 13567473616983437455

And the final payment in NFD was:

Code:
NFD-HUTS-XUPH-93T5-FAAWU: Owns 1150 NFDMMNxt. Paid 18'963.5 NFD. Tx ID: 10393130257915569749

Between last Friday and last night, the final owner of the remaining 1150 NFDMMNxt exchanged for HZMMNXTT. So, the three payments last night were all in HZ. My luck changed a little, as the fat spreads of the prior week were whittled down by more competition. So, despite more turns, the spread-trading dividend dropped to 161.684 NXT. As always, you can see my trading record in the public ledger:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zv5jtakdqv39ul/HZMMNXTT%20Spread%20Trading%20Ledger.xlsx?dl=0

Since all three payments were made in HZ, I used the HZ formula solely. Nxt fell and NZ rose: the former's last trade at the time was 4753; the latter last traded at 83. So, last night's total dividend for HZMMNXTT was 4753 / 83 * 161.684 = 9'258.9 HZ. Per unit, it came in at 9'258.9 / 25'000 = 0.371 HZ.

Here's the record for all three payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 664.09 HZ. Tx ID: 14096135081413368063
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 600 HZ. Tx ID: 6588140606731544842
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 426.65 HZ. Tx ID: 4027807753918977577

As indicated by the formula above, the payments dropped in part because HZ is doing better and NXT is doing worse.

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:07:50 AM

Good Work!!

thx!!

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:08:51 PM

Good Work!!

thx!!

Thanks yourself for HODLing!

(And for reminding me that I forgot to update the thread again. It seems I'm a lousy multitasker...sigh.)

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:11:34 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 07:25:15 PM by Nxtblg

Again I'm late with last week's report, but I have taken a step to be more timely. You'll see what the new step is below the report of both of last week's dividends

Friday before last, the MMNXT dividend fell to 207.46121191  NXT. Tx ID: 10226125707155977141 The total dividend in HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 5176 / 73 * 207.46121191 = 14'709.9 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 14'709.9 / 25'000 = 0.589 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'054.31 HZ. Tx ID: 4986211793799462511.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 589 HZ. Tx ID: 5904780294925291660
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 677.35 HZ. Tx ID: 3931687875847074856

Between that Friday and one week ago, an MMNXT dump fest has led to lean times for my spread-trading. Because the big impatient buys are gone, and the subsequent dumps have been small, the tradebots have a much bigger advantage than they had in the old NFDMMNxt days. They're the ones who sell to the small buyers who buy small quantities at the ask; in these lean times, those minnow-buys have become typical. I tried fighting them from time to time, but they've always won the low-ask slot.

The foregoing explains why the spread-trading dividend plunged to only 58 NXT. Sadly, the lean times will likely continue until MMNXT benefits from a new pump.

As always, you can see my trading record in the public ledger:

The total dividend in HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 4675 / 72 * 59 = 3'831.0 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 3'831.0 / 25'000 = 0.154 HZ.

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 275.66 HZ. Tx ID: 654373237757073208
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 154 HZ. Tx ID: 1770092105133727346
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 177.1 HZ. Tx ID: 9850895755613492000

With that late report out of the way, I want to point to a new feature of the HZMMNXTT public ledger. Starting with the first HZMMNXTT week, each week's section now has an Appendix with itemizes all the spread-trading dividends. As with the trades themselves, each payment has a Tx ID with a corresponding link to the HZ Block Explorer. With the public ledger, the MMNXT page in myNxt's block explorer and the HZMMNXTT Dedicated Account page therein, auditing the performance of this Asset isn't all that hard! No regulator required. Cool

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:25:01 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 02:33:21 AM by Nxtblg

For this week's report, I'll be timely. As of now, it's half-complete with last Friday's pass-through dividend. I'll complete it tonight when I close the books for the week in the HZMMNXTT public ledger and pay out the weekly spread-trading dividends.

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend fell even further to 143.74064812 NXT. Tx ID: 16522447248113917471 The total dividend in HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 4628 / 73 * 143.74064812 = 9'112.8 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 9'112.8 / 25'000 = 0.365 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 653.35 HZ. Tx ID: 17966061081517059687.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 365 HZ. Tx ID: 11538945101705946802
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 419.75 HZ. Tx ID: 2023949148963206992

This last week, the spread trading profits were even more meager for essentially the same reason behind the prior week's meagerness. The river has shrunk to a creek, with most of the water going to the quick-to-reposition tradebots. As a result, the spread-trading glass was an even emptier 37.6 NXT. Unfortunately, an evening dump suggests that the next direction is further downwards. That dump was all swallowed up by a thick buy order, but the buybook is weaker. One more dump of that size will cause a real tumble.

The total dividend in HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 4674 / 78 * 37.6 = 2'253.2 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 2'253.2 / 25'000 = 0.091 HZ.

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 162.89 HZ. Tx ID: 12591446315207702927
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 91 HZ. Tx ID: 7973056862367350741
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 104.65 HZ. Tx ID: 3706989065917565444

I want to point to a new feature of the HZMMNXTT public ledger. Starting with the first HZMMNXTT week, each week's section now has an Appendix with itemizes all the spread-trading dividends. As with the trades themselves, each payment has a Tx ID with a corresponding link to the HZ Block Explorer. With the public ledger, the MMNXT page in myNxt's block explorer and the HZMMNXTT Dedicated Account page therein, auditing the performance of this Asset isn't all that hard! No regulator required. Cool

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend rose but not by much : 160.08136412 NXT. Tx ID: 3002574527977716009 The total dividend in HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 4482 / 74 * 160.08136412 = 9'695.8 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 9'695.8 / 25'000 = 0.388 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 694.52 HZ. Tx ID: 14907680496950084316.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 388 HZ. Tx ID: 3675173074895526087
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 446.2 NHZ. Tx ID: 11313769489255017075

This last week, I took a lot of accumulated losses for two reasons. First of all, I'm trying to get good at a skill that any spread trader has to be good at: taking losses early when the market moves against him. I bailed in part because I feared more declines coming. Secondly, the market-making bot for this Asset and all the others is currently running at the "open beta" level. It's placing live bids once an hour, although I've already scotched a run-time bug and have tracked down an apparent bug that really resulted from me overloading my Windoze virtual memory. Undecided The way it's going, I'll change this PRE-ANN to a full ANN next week. To make things fair to new buyers, seeing as how I'll be "open for business" at that time, I'm once again zeroing out the spread-trading bank to the starting level of 5'000 NXT. As I did for the exchange from NFDMMNxt to HZMMNXTT, I'll eat the accumulated trading losses.

But those losses this week means no spread-trading dividend, so there was only one payment this week. Almost certainly, there'll only be the pass-through divided next week as well but there will be a "cold reboot" in a week's time that will erase that accumulated-loss overhang. I'll eventually get the hang of taking losses early. Smiley

I want to point to a new feature of the HZMMNXTT public ledger. Starting with the first HZMMNXTT week, each week's section now has an Appendix with itemizes all the spread-trading dividends. As with the trades themselves, each payment has a Tx ID with a corresponding link to the HZ Block Explorer. With the public ledger, the MMNXT page in myNxt's block explorer and the HZMMNXTT Dedicated Account page therein, auditing the performance of this Asset isn't all that hard! No regulator required. Cool

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:05:22 PM

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend more-or-less stayed where it was: the HZMMNXTT Dedicated Account received 156.80995992 NXT. Tx ID: 3643603924204085082. It looks like ~150 Nxt for the Dedicated Accounts' holdings is the new weekly normal. As I gloomily expected, competition and the consequent narrowing of spreads has done its work to lower MMNXT's weekly profits. 

The total dividend in HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 4057 / 59 * 156.80995992 = 10782.7 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 10782.7 / 25'000 = 0.432 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 773.28 HZ. Tx ID: 8654074395809665090.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 432 HZ. Tx ID: 919801601836384546
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 496.8 HZ. Tx ID: 11680693242351877694

This last week, I took the rest of the accumulated losses, ate them and wrote them off in the "Current Period" part of the public ledger. Because of that write-off, there was no spread-trading dividend this week either. But I can say that the amount of the loss I ate was less than half of the amount I ate when I rebooted for the transfer from the now-dormant NFD to HZ. I learn slowly, but I learn. Smiley As of now, there are no accumulated losses to write off: I'm back to the same old 25'000 MMNXT backing and 5'000 NXT spread-trading capital.

In a non-bittersweet vein, I can say that the tradebot is almost ready to go. The last bug I've found is merely annoying. For some reason, my hold-the-clashing-orders code snippet ain't doing it's thing, so the live-test period has filled up the Trade History with trades to myself. Undecided Instead of testing, retesting & refining, I'll put in a straightforward "good enough for launch" hack to clear up that annoyance and I'll work on refining the thing while it's officially live. 

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 04:38:19 PM

The Tradebot-Is-Now-Live BUMP!! Grin

pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

now also tradeable on http://hzxchange.net/
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:06:15 PM

Although I paid last week's dividends on schedule, I was late with the public report. This time, I have a reasonably good excuse: I had a lot of catching up to do. Wink

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend rebounded somewhat to 198.68762455 NXT. Tx ID: 5269870040997586462 Perhaps as a special notification to vote in a now-closed poll, the HZMMNXTT Dedicated Account got a second micro-dividend of 0.059652 NXT. Tx ID: 8170421143661115116 The total dividend paid out to HZMMNXTT holders was the sum of both.

In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3986 / 60 * 198.74727655 = 13'203.5 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 13203.5 / 25'000 = 0.529 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 946.91 HZ. Tx ID: 18333343865594814046.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 529 HZ. Tx ID: 13683002039086352469.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150  HZMMNXTT. Paid 608.35 HZ. Tx ID: 15663958696469863092 .
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100  HZMMNXTT. Paid 52.9 HZ. Tx ID: 12140288093986885333.
NHZ-69AJ-GAQB-KSJ7-HZF4C: Owned 5500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'909.5 HZ. Tx ID: 2988077410264488563.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owned 100 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 52.9 HZ. Tx ID: 8869347085961290456.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owned 500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 264.5 HZ. Tx ID: 2605834003388617365.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 264.5 HZ. Tx ID: 3558339041359790015.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 52.9  HZ. Tx ID: 14026551670773003810.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 2000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'058  HZ. Tx ID: 10619870519291612320 .

This last week, the spread trading profits picked up a bit. The aforementioned poll was asking if some, all or none of MMNXT's dividend should be diverted to buying MMNXT and market and burning it. The issue stirred up some controversy, with dividend-oriented holders wanting a full payout. Speculators looking for a capital gain wanted at least some of the dividend to be burned weekly, in the hope that reducing the supply would drive up the price.

This controversy was reflected in the increased activity on the MMNXT board of the Nxt AE, and I managed to take some advantage of it. Despite 20 Nxt being lost due to placed and later-cancelled orders, as I still have to compete with those tradebots, I managed to net a spread-trading profit of 101.83 NXT: a decent haul for the week.

The total dividend in HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, was 3927 / 57 * 101.83 = 7'015.6 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 7'015.6 / 25'000 = 0.281 HZ.

Here's the record for all ten payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 502.99 HZ. Tx ID: 5773297014495462980
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 281 HZ. Tx ID: 4357293812244447943
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 323.15 HZ. Tx ID: 4488917647223876125
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 28.1 HZ. Tx ID: 9059951287112951609
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owned 100 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 28.1 HZ. Tx ID: 13857202139265395145
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 281 HZ. Tx ID: 11146673726350439894
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 140.5 HZ. Tx ID: 12591446315207702927
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 28.1 HZ. Tx ID: 9450427911891036602
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 2000  HZMMNXTT. Paid 562 HZ. Tx ID: 2932832822280582994
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 4000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'124 HZ. Tx ID: 2595542963754826561

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 10:20:53 PM

Again, I'm a little late with the public report. But more importantly, a surprise dumpfest and me trying to quickly raise Nxt so as to take advantage of the lower prices meant that the spread-trading showed a small loss for the week. Thankfully, the MMNXT market is recovering and two profitable turns have more than wiped out the ~18 NXT loss from last week's period.

Last Friday was the first week that the MMNXT dividend payout was clipped so as to divert 25% to buying and burning MMNXT on the Nxt AE. Supporters hope that doing so will provide a bit of a bullish push to MMNXT's price; detractors only noticed the dividend drop. This first week saw HZMMNXTT"s share of plummet to 121.07829431 NXT. Tx ID: 3005903449921000533.

In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3767 / 50 * 121.07829431 = 9'122.1 HZ.  Per unit, it worked out to 9'122.1 / 25'000 = 0.365 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 653.35 HZ. Tx ID: 13132349036322291586.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 365 HZ. Tx ID: 6244722086859612599.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 419.75 HZ. Tx ID: 16505274100306396033.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 36.5 HZ. Tx ID: 2567673260748474531.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 2600 HZMMNXTT. Paid 949 HZ. Tx ID: 11015543081761628527.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 365 HZ. Tx ID: 14161619208461821391.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 182.5 HZ. Tx ID: 8224158324413345343.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 36.5 HZ. Tx ID: 13458371187066109866.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 2091 HZMMNXTT. Paid 763.215 HZ. Tx ID: 2324753458568621681.

This last week, I passed on the spread-trading dividend because of a small loss. There were quite a few people who did not like the new policy of sequestering 25% of MMNXT's weekly dividends, and they made their dislike known in the good ol' free-trading way: they sold their units. Add to that the inevitable panic, and me getting a bit rattled, and another profitable spread-trading week was derailed.

As I write this, the MMNXT market has recovered; unless there's an essentially black-swan dump, the spread-trading dividend will be booked & paid as usual this coming Sunday. 

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:54:03 PM

Back again with the usual late report on the dividends that I paid on time. Smiley The spread-trading dividend was restored last Sunday due to me taking advantage of the now-settled-down turmoil in the MMNXT orderbook. Unfortunately, that same turmoil took a big bite out of the gross spread-trading profits through orders placed and later cancelled as the turmoil continued. With the MMNXT orderbook settling down, I have too.

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend increased from last week's "new normal"; the HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got 144.59874191 NXT. Tx ID: 323909819317795388. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3726 / 41 * 144.59874191 = 13'140.9 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 13'140.9 / 25'000 = 0.526 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 941.54 HZ. Tx ID: 11138325132910653848.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 526 HZ. Tx ID: 16807256722256113020.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 604.9 HZ. Tx ID: 9097682076400512029.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 52.6 HZ. Tx ID: 17331940793891331988.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 526 HZ. Tx ID: 2427139381630369796.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 263 HZ. Tx ID: 4555565608315047040.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 52.6  HZ. Tx ID: 10484024741144400476.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 2091 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'099.866 HZ. Tx ID: 9243072678789270788.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owned 2500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 1'315 HZ. Tx ID: 8163649156100482228.

This last week, as I noted above, the spread-trading returned to a profit. The action was relatively quick, but the gains were fairly meager. Plus, as I also noted above, placed and cancelled orders took a big bite out of the total haul for the week. The net and paid-out dividend was 46.31975 NXT.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, it was 3766 / 40 * 46.31975 = 4'361.1 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 4'361.1 / 25'000 = 0.175 HZ.

Here's the record for all eight payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 313.25 HZ. Tx ID: 398118948052654895.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 175 HZ. Tx ID: 12007008552515439849.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 201.25 HZ. Tx ID: 9679158946954284601.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 17.5 HZ. Tx ID: 17331940793891331988.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 175 HZ. Tx ID: 9833483417525870813.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 87.5 HZ. Tx ID: 4627563296329965192.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 17.5 HZ. Tx ID: 7807393672400635878.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 2091 HZMMNXTT. Paid 365.925 HZ. Tx ID: 1302672853353076945.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Prompt to pay, late to report. It's becoming a tradition. Smiley

With me settling down with the MMNXT market, the spread-trading dividend was larger than last week's thanks in large part to a much smaller bite from placed-and-cancelled order fees. As I write this, though, the market is a little too settled. There's still a huge sell wall at 1.12 NXT, which is being whittled away slowly: paradoxically, that huge sellbook overhang has been coexisting with almost every buyer buying at the ask. This stand-off has both compressed the spread and left my lowball bid cooling its heels. On the sell side, large sell orders keep regenerating a wee bit under that 1.12 sellwall. Them's the breaks right now..

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend slumped back a bit: HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got 132.15155338 NXT. Tx ID: 15230638819037993088. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3579 / 39 * 132.15155338 = 12'127.5 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 12'127.5 / 25'000 = 0.486 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 869.94 HZ. Tx ID: 8675489152447528959.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 486 HZ. Tx ID: 5970300442177053205.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 558.9 HZ. Tx ID: 17386813914354883009.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 48.6 HZ. Tx ID: 13287300418014833887.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 486 HZ. Tx ID: 3479528224713108330.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 243 HZ. Tx ID: 7909713387454866678.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 48.6 HZ. Tx ID: 6623849079745511763.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owned 2900 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 1'409.4 HZ. Tx ID: 16396024921002233768.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owned 2500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 1'215 HZ. Tx ID: 13060332836221616909.

Last week, as I noted above, the gains were better than the prior week but they're still modest. The net and paid-out dividend was 72.4 NXT.

If you can't find the week you're looking for, click the second tab - "Past Weeks Archived" - and you'll find it.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, the spread-trading dividend was 3532 / 42 * 72.4 = 6'088.5 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 6'088.5 / 25'000 = 0.244 HZ.

Here's the record for all nine payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 436.76 HZ. Tx ID: 11475965910307996263.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 244 HZ. Tx ID: 13538834151592023731.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 280.6 HZ. Tx ID: 2528909681097972532.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 24.4 HZ. Tx ID: 16221446448478753086.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 244 HZ. Tx ID: 12376485176414064770.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 122 HZ. Tx ID: 417214960324510581.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 24.4 HZ. Tx ID: 10883418131949608132.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owned 2900 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 707.6 HZ. Tx ID: 6440426652158669955.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'830 HZ. Tx ID: 6311835733509355992.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:28:23 PM

Later than my usual late for the weekly report, but prompt as usual for the payments to MMNXTT holders. The tradition continues. Wink

MMNXT's market has slowed down a lot, although it's been punctuated with a fair bit of buying pressure. Dumps at the bid are sparse on the way to rare. The sell wall I mentioned last week did get blasted through, but doing so sopped up a lot of the buy-at-ask demand. There's less than 7'500 between the current ask and 1.134, but the current buy rate suggests it'll take a long time before 1.13 is hot and has staying power. Of course, this may change...

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend bounced back up again: HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got 147.62503062 NXT. Tx ID: 7271908382594614917. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3469 / 57 * 147.62503062 = 8'984.5 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 8'984.5 / 25'000 = 0.360 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 644.4 HZ. Tx ID: 2939856255257486593.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 360 HZ. Tx ID: 13524831470686753436.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 414 HZ. Tx ID: 10404829355349565381.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 36 HZ. Tx ID: 4954563362203987210.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 360 HZ. Tx ID: 13357512371121995306.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 180 HZ. Tx ID: 14258945845212205679.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owned 100 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 36 HZ. Tx ID: 6774182608404917179.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'098 HZ. Tx ID: 10423066244299691393.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'700 HZ. Tx ID: 11765290957514910910.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 900 HZ. Tx ID: 4718929879919632514.

Last week,  the gains slumped back somewhat because of the slower market. The spread-trading dividend dipped to 59.1 NXT.

If you can't find the week you're looking for, click the second tab - "Past Weeks Archived" - and you'll find it.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, the spread-trading dividend was 3636 / 52 * 59.1 = 4'132.5 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 4'132.5 / 25'000 = 0.166 HZ.

Here's the record for all the payments:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 297.14 HZ. Tx ID: 1224611245704095238.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 166 HZ. Tx ID: 5376384148370857684.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 190.9 HZ. Tx ID: 11876870879856143180.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 16.6 HZ. Tx ID: 16074254055280539052.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 166 HZ. Tx ID: 18038087580120443760.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 83 HZ. Tx ID: 17320550853422259371.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owned 100 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 16.6 HZ. Tx ID: 10615222266944305861.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 506.3 HZ. Tx ID: 4446798392766272845.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'245 HZ. Tx ID: 16751696477825511712.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 415 HZ. Tx ID: 8233234983684651653.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 10:18:45 PM

Back to my usual late this time. I have a reputation to keep up. Smiley

MMNXT's market is sporadic, but the buying pressure has intensified buying pressure. Surprisingly to me, the sell-order resistance I've been complaining about was decimated by several large buys - including one huge one that briefly pushed the price above 1.16. That buy order, plus a much smaller one at 1.165, is now gone as opportunistic sellers took advantage. With both gone, the high bid is mine...for now.

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend slid back a bit: HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got 140.67037206 NXT. Tx ID: 14670542458839161755. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3449 / 53 * 140.67037206 = 9'154.2 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 9'154.2 / 25'000 = 0.367 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 656.93 HZ. Tx ID: 10092105749486111052.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 367 HZ. Tx ID: 2578961048632156710.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 422.05 HZ. Tx ID: 14363362239891417078.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 36.7 HZ. Tx ID: 18434063767561266672.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 367 HZ. Tx ID: 2114490935120173683.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owned 500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 183.5 HZ. Tx ID: 14258945845212205679.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 146.8 HZ. Tx ID: 12150731398882797533.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'119.35 HZ. Tx ID: 9969116785546083639.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'752.5 HZ. Tx ID: 9127059023356717152.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 917.5 HZ. Tx ID: 5025250031348716519.

Last week, the gains temporarily picked up because I unloaded a haunch that I had "banked". Consequently, the spread-trading dividend blipped up to 109.7 NXT.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, the spread-trading dividend was 3509 / 47 * 109.7 = 8'190.2 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 8'190.2 / 25'000 = 0.328 HZ.

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 587.12 HZ. Tx ID: 2603162547185008370.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 328 HZ. Tx ID: 10191090771454660804 .
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 377.2 HZ. Tx ID: 5577603257607582112.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 32.8 HZ. Tx ID: 8395025154968013508.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 328 HZ. Tx ID: 15351231623014143338.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owned 800 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 262.4 HZ. Tx ID: 5875063461014121926.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 131.2 HZ. Tx ID: 12168536454331487991.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'000.4 HZ. Tx ID: 7584240988140735376.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'460 HZ. Tx ID: 9929872230095950445.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 820 HZ. Tx ID: 9041845017332859900.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:14:49 PM

Later than late this week, but as usual the payments were on time. Why would I break my routine?  Wink

MMNXT went through a real bounce over the last week-and-a-half, with two big dumps followed by a huge buy. As a market test, the two dumps show demand is solid and the bull trend uninterrupted. As I write this, the bull has waken up after a couple of days of snoozing, thanks to a single buy that took out the then-low-ask of 30'000 at 1.15. The low bid is now 1.1799.

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend slumped quite a bit: HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got only 127.48765008 NXT. Tx ID: 14670542458839161755. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3559 / 46 * 127.48765008 = 9'863.7 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 9'863.7 / 25'000 = 0.395 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 707.05 HZ. Tx ID: 17774323159494373025.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 395 HZ. Tx ID: 16256091616612499319.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 454.25 HZ. Tx ID: 5870092651365049938.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 39.5 HZ. Tx ID: 14143238736434966352.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 395 HZ. Tx ID: 16467675859027504043.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owned 700 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 276.5 HZ. Tx ID: 6778630907020872556.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 158 HZ. Tx ID: 344149459681616555 .
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'204.75 HZ. Tx ID: 15539823161477006365.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'962.5 HZ. Tx ID: 7500115119801952162.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 987.5 HZ. Tx ID: 9652598357829781039.
NHZ-7U3X-FELX-SZVL-6TKSX: Owned 1 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 0.395 HZ. Tx ID: 11367403429258180387.

Last week, the gains fell back to the normal range: the spread-trading dividend totaled 55.6490075 NXT.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, the spread-trading dividend was 3696 / 55 * 55.6490075 = 3'739.7 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 3'739.7 / 25'000 = 0.150 HZ.

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 268.5 HZ. Tx ID: 13273416766608120957.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 150 HZ. Tx ID: 1030071744726940059.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 172.5 HZ. Tx ID: 4631282177466437755.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 15 HZ. Tx ID: 2376913723524558274.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 150 HZ. Tx ID: 3143757121412992485.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owned 700 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 105 HZ. Tx ID: 4479947754836628612.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 60 HZ. Tx ID: 17976321944286530990.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 457.5 HZ. Tx ID: 9620687225709587080.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'125 HZ. Tx ID: 17647546857352984220.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owns 2500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 375 HZ. Tx ID: 3142780260614253246.
NHZ-7U3X-FELX-SZVL-6TKSX: Owned 1 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 0.15 HZ. Tx ID: 2806679912646975601.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Late as usual with this report, but the payments were on time yet again. At least, I'm predictable. Smiley

MMNXT managed to run up to almost 1.2, but the bull trend has stalled. The market has quieted down a lot, but the dumps have gone from rare to sparse. Last week's even lower dividend did have something to do with the halt.

Last Friday, the MMNXT dividend slumped even more from last week's. For the first time, the HZMMNXTT_Dedicated_Account got a double-digit payment: 98.52309663 NXT. Tx ID: 13284998910137857629. In HZ terms, valued as usual by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, last Friday's pass-through was 3737 / 50 * 98.52309663 = 7'363.7 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 7'363.7 / 25'000 = 0.295 HZ.

The payments were:

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 528.05 HZ. Tx ID: 771499364473825917.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 295 HZ. Tx ID: 6680300265641993388.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 339.25 HZ. Tx ID: 2565597040857604059.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 29.5 HZ. Tx ID: 1039413232767355861.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 295 HZ. Tx ID: 2592488254308377548.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 295 HZ. Tx ID: 8168899177485125452.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 118 HZ. Tx ID: 4057358531432581335.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 899.75 HZ. Tx ID: 2204440686748094671.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 2'212.5 HZ. Tx ID: 759233140182020848.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owned 2500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 737.5 HZ. Tx ID: 15452379901408810982.
NHZ-7U3X-FELX-SZVL-6TKSX: Owns 2 HZMMNXTT. Paid 0.59 HZ. Tx ID: 15050022655515079148.
NHZ-69AJ-GAQB-KSJ7-HZF4C: Owns 1 HZMMNXTT. Paid 0.295 HZ. Tx ID: 6790690602211543044.

Last week, the gains rose a bit as turnover increased but the spreads fell: the spread-trading dividend totaled 69.22098 NXT.

In HZ terms, valued by last-trade numbers at Poloniex, the spread-trading dividend was 3882 / 49 * 69.22098 = 5'484.0 HZ. Per unit, it worked out to 5'484.0 / 25'000 = 0.220 HZ.

NHZ-8RBG-8FXD-ZK5K-DMT7N: Owns 1790 HZMMNXTT. Paid 393.8 HZ. Tx ID: 5902657672564284160.
NHZ-4CKB-333S-6NJX-B9VUK: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 220 HZ. Tx ID: 18186740686487069557.
NHZ-9KZU-9K39-E74H-35NH4: Owns 1150 HZMMNXTT. Paid 253 HZ. Tx ID: 2069012814023003232.
NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T: Owns 100 HZMMNXTT. Paid 22 HZ. Tx ID: 11672863128027537759.
NHZ-NNYZ-4THV-AHYM-28Y2P: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 220 HZ. Tx ID: 18037673613867169517.
NHZ-QUA4-XF7V-HUSN-AVN33: Owns 1000 HZMMNXTT. Paid 220 HZ. Tx ID: 1873065442905457102.
NHZ-KCMV-L9YQ-J2XE-32FAC: Owns 400 HZMMNXTT. Paid 88 HZ. Tx ID: 17349944940398720536.
NHZ-J7ST-A6DA-Y762-DTTTW: Owns 3050 HZMMNXTT. Paid 671 HZ. Tx ID: 16451203228801766323.
NHZ-5CUN-CHHP-9E99-HRCJ8: Owns 7500 HZMMNXTT. Paid 1'650 HZ. Tx ID: 5161378686975740445.
NHZ-2KQ5-JCTP-ARBJ-5VMUV: Owned 2500 HZMMNXTT at the time. Paid 550 HZ. Tx ID: 6953238163046487489.
NHZ-7U3X-FELX-SZVL-6TKSX: Owns 2 HZMMNXTT. Paid 0.44 HZ. Tx ID: 443041897198199238.
NHZ-69AJ-GAQB-KSJ7-HZF4C: Owns 1 HZMMNXTT. Paid 0.22 HZ. Tx ID: 14536737104431515780.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: