Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Highly creative Drupal developer (8 years 100% drupal exp.) physics backg.  (Read 608 times)
intel-core-i7 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 07:43:21 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2012, 08:54:47 AM by intel-core-i7

I announce that I am open for requests from people who have a Drupal website and struggle with bugs or need new features.

Tired of googling without end how to solve A,B or C?

I can debug/solve your bugs 5-10 times faster than a non-pro (and many times - way faster than a pro) and you will actually save money paying me a higher than average rate per hour. This is how I do it - if you need cheap and crappy young guys - go find one.

I read the drupal API docs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For the last 8 years. I manage multiple servers and sites for my clients. I have an empty time slot as of right now so I post here...

Also bitcoin payments have some known advantages like ... yeah we all know them...

Whoever I pick of the people I've worked with - they will vouch for me being honest, strict and pretty smart.

So if you need :
- bug fixing
- a new simple site - I can give you advice which CMS or non-CMS solution to use.
- a more complicated custom project - I will tell you if Drupal is gonna be right for your needs - and I will build it fast...
- some software to do X - ask me - I know tons of tools and their best use - task management, mindmapping, time tracking, web design, building webpages etc etc...

My rate fluctuates between 25 eur and 18 eur per hour. Depending on the length of the project.

Since this is a bitcoin forum - I accept payments in bitcoins. Paypal also.  And bank account transfers too.

If needed and on a case by case basis - I can issue regular business invoices.

--
PM me here, skype me at drupal-pro or email me at faster@tormail.org

So what do you want to know ?

In another thread I am ready to help you for free - just ask and I will tell you if I can help:

[FREE] [intel7] Drupal, WP, Linux, Bash, regexp, software alt. advice from a pro -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109896

If you like what I do - donate : 1MWoRs6wKyJLLYm7gjrWeTcipCrCTneCRE
 | torchat: g7hzmvlpjygbiage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: