Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIBBIT - GREAT SCAM HOSTED BY BITTREX. SAME GRID DEV MADE NEXT MONEY MACHINE  (Read 2943 times)
Haven7

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:51:45 AM

u mad u missed the boat?  Grin

This fucking unusualfacts30 sockpuppet must be one of Bob's shill accounts. This wanker unusualfacts30 nick is involved with all scams on Bitcointalk. This nick was the most active in the legendary Bitbay scam and basically active in every coins where people get scammed.

Low life scumbag really.

BobDIBSplus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:28:05 PM

Do you ever wonder what scammers spend the money on? I mean, do they need the money for rent, bills, etc? Are they reliant on a successful scam for livelihood, or is it just extra cash to fund midget tossing events?

For anyone that's interested in a scam free crypto, I encourage you to learn more at www.litecoin.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:57:07 PM

Maybe Ryan Pumper is a developer
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:52:32 PM

i have told you all again and again about this

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:02:04 PM

Kids, if your new to altcoins ignore a thread like this

It's just

a) bait

and

b) created by a scammer himself

(the coins themselves i have no opinions on)

----> and this is aimed directly @ you brightlight

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:23:21 PM

don't blame bittrex, it's the dumb greedy morons who keep buy into the scam should be blame
they should learn their lesson, or will never learn their lesson
all scam coins are never cheap, it all worthless
copy/paste wallet only take a few hours

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:24:32 PM

I blame obama!
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:04:36 AM

Do you ever wonder what scammers spend the money on? I mean, do they need the money for rent, bills, etc? Are they reliant on a successful scam for livelihood, or is it just extra cash to fund midget tossing events?

For anyone that's interested in a scam free crypto, I encourage you to learn more at www.litecoin.com

Lets see.. Litecoin was pumped to a humble 0.16 btc in price. Do you honestly think that it was any different from Bitcoin?

The sad fact is, every single market has dislocations of price as it facilitates the transfer of wealth. I suppose everybody thinks that the rise of bitcoin / litecoin and its subsequent demise was due to what? The loss of interest ?

Without a centralisation model, a low inflation asset that has extremely uneven distribution will give rise to mispricing. The bitcoin community has only grown, the businesses the merchants, and its exposure. So much positive news and yet, the price continues to fall. From a technical perspective, Bitcoin utility has risen more than five fold since its all time high and yet the price continues to drop. You really should wake up to reality and stop acting like a fool and see everything for what it really is.

Like what someone else said in the thread, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Since the conception of tradable assets, the goal was always to take the wealth from the 99% to the 1%.

If you've ever told anyone to buy a coin for whatever reason, then you are already worse than the projects you claim to be scams.

If you are clever, then you will think about what I've just said, and let that resonate deep within you. You will one day have a hallelujah moment and finally understand the world you live in, and the markets you participate in.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

It's just

a) bait

and

If you advice to ignore the threads like this, you are scammer. People new to altcoins should be warned about such volatility DIBS had.

I didn't trade with DIBS at all even single DIBS I didn't buy, therefore this thread wasn't started to suppress the price and shake DIBS market. I just wanted to inform and if you blame me being a scammer, look at yourself.

brightlight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Lets see.. Litecoin was pumped to a humble 0.16 btc in price. Do you honestly think that it was any different from Bitcoin?

The sad fact is, every single market has dislocations of price as it facilitates the transfer of wealth. I suppose everybody thinks that the rise of bitcoin / litecoin and its subsequent demise was due to what? The loss of interest ?

Without a centralisation model, a low inflation asset that has extremely uneven distribution will give rise to mispricing. The bitcoin community has only grown, the businesses the merchants, and its exposure. So much positive news and yet, the price continues to fall. From a technical perspective, Bitcoin utility has risen more than five fold since its all time high and yet the price continues to drop. You really should wake up to reality and stop acting like a fool and see everything for what it really is.

Like what someone else said in the thread, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Since the conception of tradable assets, the goal was always to take the wealth from the 99% to the 1%.

If you've ever told anyone to buy a coin for whatever reason, then you are already worse than the projects you claim to be scams.

If you are clever, then you will think about what I've just said, and let that resonate deep within you. You will one day have a hallelujah moment and finally understand the world you live in, and the markets you participate in.

Just my post from DIBS thread and probably you'll understand what was said above:

Actually I don't understand, why trades need actual coin. Let's Bittrex or whateverex announce new virtual asset ICO to trade with.

Traders won't even see difference. Isn't it good idea?

Each week new virtual asset for pump and dump. No need for wallet development, deposits, withdrawals, announcement thread, website. No need for fud. Everyone is happy, except loosers as usual in trades.

In last days I have seen many comments from supporters of current crypto scene.

Crypto money technology doesn't need development at all, if everything is just trade game related.

Why bother with coding?  
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:57:51 AM

thank you for the warning
its very hard to trust these days because there are lots of scams happening
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:17:48 AM

It's just

a) bait

and

If you advice to ignore the threads like this, you are scammer. People new to altcoins should be warned about such volatility DIBS had.

I didn't trade with DIBS at all even single DIBS I didn't buy, therefore this thread wasn't started to suppress the price and shake DIBS market. I just wanted to inform and if you blame me being a scammer, look at yourself.

Do I create threads about things being scams without any hard evidence? No

So who's the scammer now?

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:57:25 PM

As the DIBBITS dev deletes every post, which uncovers the facts about trades, I decided to start this topic.

Your are welcomed to leave your input regarding this scam. Which coins are made by this dev already and abandoned? Any proof screenshots? How much, what kind of messages were deleted from DIBS thread? etc.

I don't have much time atm, because have my duties to do, so I'll write some more words later.

Let's not these scammers make the crypto world more cruel than it is.

Bittrex is in the same boat with scammers as it hosts their platform and doesn't anything in order to prevent people from fooling them. More to say, their trades interface screams to buy coins, because of great volume and seemingly possible quick profit. In most cases those rapid volume gains are made with self trades.

I blame scammers, I blame Bittrex, C-cex for so much people have been scammed. This should be stopped!

What will you do if you find out some of the coins have real business models that succeed?

When I first studied to be a broker in the early 90's it was the same deal with penny stocks...death spiral toilet flushes that diluted the company by issuing shares and dumping them on unsuspecting newbies!
Then came the Raging Bull website in the late 90's with scammers and wolfs in sheeps clothing. SEC did nothing while 100's of millions of dollars funneled into the hands of boiler rooms like Stratton Oakmont!

Nothing has changed and as long as you have greed and free enterprise it never will...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: