Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business forum bitcoinbusiness.org  (Read 2679 times)
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 07:03:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 04:00:28 PM by BitcoinINV

Need some people to give me some imput.

This forum would be a forum for business hence the name. The forum would have a section for business to post about themselves and not fear hijacks. The Business section you would only be able to post things that have to do with the business, anything said on the post must have some sort of proof if it is negative.
There is a area for Business and Member reviews. In the business are people can post review and dealings with a specific business, you can call the aliens here for all we care just tell us what led you to believe it. The member review will work a little different, Only the User can start a thread to open themselves for review. In order to review a person you must show a transaction link of some sort as proof it really happened. If you fail to leave a trace, the user can request your review deleted.
A section for contracts will be provided just so these traces can be provided.

Check it out register, post tell me what you think. I might need some mods let see how this goes!

Oh yea there is a purpose besides business to this forum, with any money generated by this forum we will be using it to put add in magazines, papers and things of that sort to get the word out about bitcoin and grow our community!

There is a chat room and some arcade game if you get bored!

Gweedo is not allowed to post on this thread.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 07:46:15 PM

First I.P. block

http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=50.130.4.89?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2

Zack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 07:59:02 PM

Looks like a great start!
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 08:01:16 PM

Your sig link doesn't work for me.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 08:02:43 PM

Sorry about that just go to http://www.bitcoinbusiness.org

If you do not register you can not see the whole site

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 04:03:44 AM

Looks good. I think the tag line is misleading if I'm understanding the point.

We currently have a forum (bitcointalk) where everyone really is welcome (scammers, thieves, trolls, etc) and you are trying for something with higher quality average posts and will eject people for sucking, right?

Granted "where you are always welcome until you suck" isn't great. But "Higher standards" or something like that but more clever might get the point across.

Zack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:38:24 AM

Looks good. I think the tag line is misleading if I'm understanding the point.

We currently have a forum (bitcointalk) where everyone really is welcome (scammers, thieves, trolls, etc) and you are trying for something with higher quality average posts and will eject people for sucking, right?

Granted "where you are always welcome until you suck" isn't great. But "Higher standards" or something like that but more clever might get the point across.

Agreed, however I'm glad this was created- a Bitcoin community where trolls/scammers are strictly forbidden.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 07:07:48 AM

Ads this early are probably counter productive. They must not pay hardly anything now and might slow your growth. Also you ought be able to get more from bitcoin advertisers since you have such a targeted demographic.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 09:34:50 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 08:18:08 PM by markm

For whatever reason it is defaulting to some tiny format, occupying only maybe half or so of the width of my browser window with text too small to be legible.

I expect there is some kind of zoom I could do in my browser but have always tried to avoid that in case it might make other things not appear at their default sizes, so basically for me this was a take one look and leave site.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:12:01 PM

Its in the works fellas thanks for all the imput thus far, The ads are built into the software unless I pay to upgrade the package. Let me see what I can do with the size for you.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:45:58 PM

The person above is classafied as a troll and is on ignore, anything they say is of no importance and is to be taken with a grain of salt thanks.

JMAHH

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 04:00:26 PM

Stop the f'ing bitchfight already.

Could you give me a concrete example of a "business thread" on your forum, BitcoinINV? I'm curious about your vision.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 04:05:33 PM

Business post  ideas or plans, people are allowed to comment. But things like scam accusations and such are not allowed on the IPO posting itself. Trolling and offtopic post of course will be strickly enforced in the business areas, comments with proof are allowed such as prior dealings but must be stated with a tact about it. The whole business section should be handled like you would at a business meeting, most people would not walk in a office and start scream scammer, Security would haul them off. That is type atmosphere I would like to keep in the business section.

Mr. Coinman

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:33:36 PM

Seems like an interesting forum. I've joined and will be checking it out from time to time.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:56:28 PM

Thank you for your support

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:04:34 PM

Banner adds removed, Streaming Bitcoin TV added. Still working on it guys

Insu Dra

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 03:11:20 PM

atm your board asks me to allow 7 external domains to execute javascript. There is no way that I'm gone do that, when sites like that pop up I usually just walk away  Wink

"drugs, guns, and gambling for anyone and everyone!"
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 03:39:28 PM

It's cool man you did not hurt my feelings or anything.

Insu Dra

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 06:07:16 PM

Cool man, I usually don't miss out on anything by ignoring sites like that and you just reinforced my believe in that.

But sins you insist let me break down your complete lack for users privacy and personal space.

Aceptable:
facebook.com - Common (blocked by me)
veetle.com - Interesting ...

Designed to track and steal user info:
google-analitics.com - Common (blocked by me)
statcounter.com - ugh srly ... more stats ?
quantcast.com - Common (blocked by me)
kontera.com - ffs more of the same ...

Some of the sites you use are know to actively try to break true tor and other tools that give privacy to user.

Ad networks (blocked by me)
openX.com
viglink.com

There are more personal and less invasive add methods to monetize websites.

This is just the default list, opening access for some of these will result in a ever bigger list. If your goal was to create a professional scam free environment you failed even before people singed up to the website.

I love the idea but atm I dislike your execution and I hope you can see why.

Quote from: ... or even worse
At Kontera we believe that in the coming years information discovery will evolve even further, ushering an era where relevant information will actually find the user whenever and wherever that user is on-line.

"drugs, guns, and gambling for anyone and everyone!"
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 06:20:16 PM

Cool man, I usually don't miss out on anything by ignoring sites like that and you just reinforced my believe in that.

But sins you insist let me break down your complete lack for users privacy and personal space.

Aceptable:
facebook.com - Common (blocked by me)
veetle.com - Interesting ...

Designed to track and steal user info:
google-analitics.com - Common (blocked by me)
statcounter.com - ugh srly ... more stats ?
quantcast.com - Common (blocked by me)
kontera.com - ffs more of the same ...

Some of the sites you use are know to actively try to break true tor and other tools that give privacy to user.

Ad networks (blocked by me)
openX.com
viglink.com

There are more personal and less invasive add methods to monetize websites.

This is just the default list, opening access for some of these will result in a ever bigger list. If your goal was to create a professional scam free environment you failed even before people singed up to the website.

I love the idea but atm I dislike your execution and I hope you can see why.

Quote from: ... or even worse
At Kontera we believe that in the coming years information discovery will evolve even further, ushering an era where relevant information will actually find the user whenever and wherever that user is on-line.

Dude its prepackaged forum software what do you want? Build a forum that is great and free and I will implement it lol

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: