Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] DPoS 2.0 + 5% [Unmoderated]  (Read 3203 times)
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:15:49 AM

Im banned from Viral thread. That sh!t is going nowhere.

Welcome to the unmoderated version.  Smiley
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:19:08 AM

Welcome to the unmoderated version.  Smiley

By the way:

Hi Everyone

We are getting ready to roll out the new wallet update with the revised thresholds for Trader's Lounge and Whale Lounge. Because this will affect the variable DPOS staking levels we'd like to test it with a small group of community members before rolling out the larger release. If you are interested in being part of the beta group and giving feedback, please send us a PM and Barakus will be in touch with you during the next 24 hrs. We need about 10 - 12 people.

CC

I'll test it out and be in the beta group. Is this going to happen this weekend?

You are going to do the same you did with Viral...

Viral is run by a Nazi, who failed to pay his employees and cant get any traction selling advertising. Big difference between CIRC and Viral Spiral.
CIRC will be a winner while Spiral will spiral downwards and die some time soon.

Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:33:10 AM

Welcome to the unmoderated version.  Smiley

By the way:

Hi Everyone

We are getting ready to roll out the new wallet update with the revised thresholds for Trader's Lounge and Whale Lounge. Because this will affect the variable DPOS staking levels we'd like to test it with a small group of community members before rolling out the larger release. If you are interested in being part of the beta group and giving feedback, please send us a PM and Barakus will be in touch with you during the next 24 hrs. We need about 10 - 12 people.

CC

I'll test it out and be in the beta group. Is this going to happen this weekend?

You are going to do the same you did with Viral...

Viral is run by a Nazi, who failed to pay his employees and cant get any traction selling advertising. Big difference between CIRC and Viral Spiral.
CIRC will be a winner while Spiral will spiral downwards and die some time soon.

Shit, at least you got the courtesy of an explanation for your ban.

Fatburger banned me with no explanation whatsoever.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:39:02 AM

That and CIRC is definitely doing better than VIRAL right now on bittrex.

No advertising volume and a spam survey site that only rewards the inner circle.  Moon my ass.  When was the last buy and burn again?
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:12:56 PM

Look the viral price... Its the end. I losed 1 btc in this crap.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:32:11 AM

It's getting crushed.  Cheesy
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:35:07 AM

More dump time today, sad.  I think Viral needs to get back on track soon else it'll be dead in the water.  Yes I know "long term outlook" but well, that only goes so far in crypto to say.....

Yup... Where are all the contracts? That is what this is supposed to be about.. Literally nothing else matters except getting people to use the network. Adam is supposed to be a big name in this game and yet has there been any contract signed from outside of the crypto-sphere? I thought the point of having a celebrity was to bring in money from outside of crypto?

Sorry, I've been trying not to bitch but I've been here since the beginning waiting patiently.

There aren't any contracts because the twitter reach is pathetic.  Fatbody Guerburger will ban you if you don't parrot the party line.  Fuck him.
MotherFudster

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:41:04 AM

Unfortunate end for VIRAL. 

Fatty nazi doesn't have what it takes to put together something like this.  Will be nothing but a shitcoin promoter.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:08:00 AM

@adam you killed the momentum here , why the hell did you stop providing advertising contracts I don't get it. You've been ridiculously silent these past week care to update?

Let him finish his burger, a fatbody needs fuel
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:02:10 AM

nice promo, Adam!

nice promo if you want your inbox filled with shit for the rest of your life.

still no information about any burning of new coins.  shocker.

That's why you make burner email addresses and fill out BS info for the rest of it.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:05:42 AM

How did you lose. It went 3x?
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:08:06 AM

That and CIRC is definitely doing better than VIRAL right now on bittrex.

No advertising volume and a spam survey site that only rewards the inner circle.  Moon my ass.  When was the last buy and burn again?

I think its because CIRC devs are real and are not talking about moon and how good their connections are. They just work and deliver.
I just posted on the CIRC thread why I believe its going to be a real coin with a good future.
If you want to read it its over here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.msg11809744#msg11809744
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:18:17 AM

This topic is so emotional
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:31:29 AM

This topic is so emotional

Being an unmoderated true forum for the discussion of VIRAL, you'll get that from time to time.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:32:50 AM

How did you lose. It went 3x?

Probably bought at 15000 sats
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:54:47 AM

They also banned me from the thread because I asked Adam " where are the contracts" so he put me on his banbot.  Angry
He's supposed to have all the connections made and in place to sell his network but he cant. The github is even missing and his answer to that is that the wallet is not his domain and someone will come by to address it at some point later which never happens. I made decent profit off viral and the coins I was still holding were free because I already got out everything I put in and some profit. I sold those long ago now and have moved onto my next venture.

Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:55:48 AM

They also banned me from the thread because I asked Adam " where are the contracts" so he put me on his banbot.  Angry
He's supposed to have all the connections made and in place to sell his network but he cant. The github is even missing and his answer to that is that the wallet is not his domain and someone will come by to address it at some point later which never happens. I made decent profit off viral and the coins I was still holding were free because I already got out everything I put in and some profit. I sold those long ago now and have moved onto my next venture.

Pathetic isn't it?  Asking questions is FUD.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:53:45 AM

Adam when mobile wallet will be realise? Becouse right now are 3 weeks delay...

I just want remind deadline on our roadmap:

June 20: 
2.0 Wallet iterations
Mobile Wallets
VERIFIED Whitepaper release

Careful now, you'll get yourself banned for asking questions like that
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:48:46 PM

We made it! Viral is dead. No matter what believers say  Smiley It cant go above 6k anymore
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:09:33 PM

Fuck you Adam!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: