Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xotika.TV: Bitcoin Turns Adult Entertainment on its Head  (Read 680 times)
Xello (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:27:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nCFz8ey.jpg?1

A new adult videochat service is using Bitcoin to disrupt not only payments but the very mechanisms
of the adult entertainment industry.

After almost 20 years of consumers using credit cards and PayPal to access online content, European
platform Xotika.TV has developed an alternative – where everyone gives, receives and transacts entirely
in Bitcoin.

Its creator Cristian Cora, who previously spoke to CoinTelegraph about changing trends in adult entertainment,
hopes that Xotika.TV will make a significant indent and ultimately shift attitudes and practices in the industry.
What is currently commonplace, such as exorbitant commission taken from models’ earnings, delayed payouts
and consumer fraud, can according to Cora be largely solved by using Bitcoin instead of fiat currency.

Click image to continue reading...
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:11:07 AM

LOL that image Cheesy
Looks like they do the best for promoted their service, maybe it will be huge adult content which accept bitcoin.
Reey

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:29:21 PM

Yes I see that site begin to grow ...I went a few times on it and i begin to like it... we'll see
tidonbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:19:39 AM

I really like this site
talkwithme

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

Glad to see the first fully automated bitcoin platform.
Nas

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:37:05 PM

Glad to see the first fully automated bitcoin platform.

Maybe it's first but it needs a lot of work. There is no userbase, no live models, no promotion, no advertisement.
If they can't find live models (supply) they can't get any customers (demand). They need to promote site better than this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: