Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COV] COVEN COIN ! BITTREX ! 33K SUPPLY ! REBIRTH ! ORIGINAL DEV IS BACK !  (Read 1739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheMightyKnight (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:18:20 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 11:40:19 AM by TheMightyKnight

Coven (COV)
Rebirth

Specs

- Ticker: COV
- PoS 3%
- Stake age: min 1h, max 30d
- Maturity : 10 confirmations
- Supply : 34,000 COV

What is COVEN COIN ?

Coven coin was created a few weeks ago. It was abandoned by its dev.

Therefore, I am organizing this community takeover.

Get yourself some COV and come help us by choosing your ROLE  Cheesy

With its low supply and good roadmap, sky's the limit  Wink

Just for your information, the All-TimeHigh (ATH) of this coin was 450k sat  Smiley

Roles

- Team Leader          CLAIMED   TheMightyKnight (for a few days until CovenDev proves he is serious)
- Dev                        CLAIMED    CovenDev
- Graphic designer    NOT CLAIMED YET
- PR                          NOT CLAIMED YET
- Support                NOT CLAIMED YET
- ?

Say what you want to be in function of your skills.

CURRENT COMMUNITY GOAL !

Please download the wallet and start staking ! We need to get the chain moving !  Wink

Resources

Addnodes

addnode=45.55.179.113
addnode=45.55.188.233
addnode=137.135.57.119:2536
addnode=101.165.90.37

Ports: 22454 for addnode

Please tell us yours!

Exchanges

https://i.imgur.com/0R0S44B.png                https://i.imgur.com/1dBII9X.png                     https://i.imgur.com/zbV4e8o.png

Roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:19:27 PM

Again new thread? Good luck man  Smiley
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:21:34 PM

Nice congrats on taking the initiative with Coven!

The first three times failed pretty badly, but I'm hodlering for you and your soon to be recruited super coven developer squad.

Best of luck!  I always love the pre-summer pump and now it's about time to place sell orders for the impending dump.

Don't let us down for the fourth time.

CovenDev

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

This is unbelievable.
I've returned to fix all issues and proceed with progress. No one is taking this coin over,
I'm the original creator and will be the one to save the day.
I've contacted Bittrex about my return/and my plans to remedy all issues.
Good to be back.
 Smiley
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:00:57 PM

This is unbelievable.
I've returned to fix all issues and proceed with progress. No one is taking this coin over,
Good to be back.
 Smiley
lol WTF?
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:01:24 PM

This is unbelievable.
Good to be back.
 Smiley
Are you back from the graveyard?  Roll Eyes
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:04:09 PM

So another thread is about come?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

"account" : "",
        "address" : "CdS3vQ7mTjbYMQJiv1YzHmMWdu75eaJTC1",
        "category" : "immature",
        "amount" : 0.00254625,
        "confirmations" : 1,
        "generated" : true,
        "blockhash" : "4691b349df1a395cf62a2b7dd2ae80527914d9c9c6ac3562463550358cee5e11",
        "blockindex" : 1,
        "blocktime" : 1435248373,
        "txid" : "29217422d70fa00a8680d7cbf97359a5defe366801ea495ae9f0c2eadcc6cc92",
        "time" : 1435248373,
        "timereceived" : 1435248373
CovenDev

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:07:47 PM

I'm currently working on a solution for the POS difficulty issue and hopefully will have the updated wallet/sourcecode completed, and uploaded today. Will be RE-making the announcement thread as well.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:09:41 PM

I'm currently working on a solution for the POS difficulty issue and hopefully will have the updated wallet/sourcecode completed, and uploaded today. Will be RE-making the announcement thread as well.

Great. I will keep this one open just in case you suddenly want to abandon us AGAIN

Like GridPay?
 Grin
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

I will but some cov but ONLY if TheMightyKnight is the main dev.  The original Cov dev has IMO effectively proven he/she cannot be trusted to fulfill their promises.  I have 200 HXX moving to yobit for sale.  Once those complete I will lay and wait to see how this pans out.  If the old dev continues I will buy something else.

keriferocoius

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

if it goes on i'm in regardless who is the dev...
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 05:51:06 PM

This is unbelievable.
Good to be back.
 Smiley

This is unbelievable: How is that?  You left, and then on the day someone makes a new thread, you show up.  GTFO no one trusts you. (Your I am Bailing out Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032465.msg11405999#msg11405999)

I've returned to fix all issues and proceed with progress. No one is taking this coin over Bull$hit.  Where were you between now and May 17, 2015, 09:14:04 PM? GTFO!

I'm the original creatorand will be the one to save the day. Bull$hit Again.  Where were you between today and May 17, 2015, 09:14:04 PM? GTFO!

I've contacted Bittrex about my return/and my plans to remedy all issues. I'll check with richie and make sure this is true, I doubt it is. GTFO! your lieing and your word is $hit

Good to be back. Leave again, no one wants you here.  We can bad on our own, so we know with TheMightyKnight we are def in good hands.  GTFO! You abandonded a coin and dam good idea.  Now that someone wants to finish what you started, you appear all the sudden.
Abraham_samad

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:03:54 PM

on another thread thread , you say it

"
This. project.is.no.longer.being.worked.on.
The teamsinvolved in it, ARE NO Longer involved. The community, you cando what you please withCoven, but understand, whomever you (if you do) decide tobring to the teamandthis persondoes notfulfill their agreement or screwsthings up, you can't comeback andblameme. I'mtelling you the project is deadfrom this side ofthe table,  the coin is very wellalive.Threadlocked.
"

shit ... coven already dead ..

I lost some btc after you say it .
and you try to push this ...
arggg ...
this joke
keriferocoius

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:08:06 PM

"
The teamsinvolved in it, ARE NO Longer involved. The community, you cando what you please withCoven, but understand, whomever you (if you do) decide tobring to the teamandthis persondoes notfulfill their agreement or screwsthings up, you can't comeback andblameme. I'mtelling you the project is deadfrom this side ofthe table,  the coin is very wellalive.Threadlocked.
"

arggg ...
this joke

Let me give you an advice  Smiley  NEVER SELL your coins if you already lost 90% of your investment. Dead (good) coins generally get revived or pumped at some point  Wink

Anyway, I hope you didn't lose too much. Time for COV to rise again !

Same here i got some cov than was a big dump but i didn't sell, i'm holding it.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

What a bizarre thread  Shocked

I fail to see how the original dev can just walk back in and claim to "Be Back" I'm afraid it does not work like that, no doubt you throwing your toys out of the pram cause some to lose not only faith in you but also coins.

I think you either need to be invited back, or asked to come back.... It's not your given right!

TheMightyKnight has worked hard to try and revive this coin, and I have spoke to him several times today, he certainly seems to have the passion and drive needed, along with a pleasant and mature attitude.

I personally feel, and I hold no COV that having read up on this coin and its numerous threads, that having the original dev back, will ultimately be the death of this coin.

I am involved in a similar situation with another coin, where the dev walked away and caused all sorts of trouble. we have managed to turn that around and I expect a x4 in price within the next 10 days.

But would we ever accept the old dev back ... No we woudn't. things need to move on and trust needs to be gained, and from what I see no one trusts the dev not even TheMightyKnight so what chance do you have to get new investors when the current ones dont believe .

Anyway that's my 2penies worth..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:24:55 PM

ya ya

second Takeover ?
why covendev show up ?
i think he busy HuhHuh , and why he active again in here . Huh??

any Huh?something Huh? in here
Cheesy

hahahahah
Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:35:31 PM

This is unbelievable.
Good to be back.
 Smiley
are you come home from drunk again? Lol  Grin
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:42:07 PM

Finally, some good news. I will use my Twitter to tweet about COV ! If you want to follow and retweet, feel free  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/MightyKnightINC

I've given you an RT on twitter Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

"
"

arggg ...
this joke

Agree this is joke  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: