Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP memeber bitcointalk sell  (Read 914 times)
morin

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:29:46 PM

I bought VIP account with negative trust 2 month ago and I want sell it . Pm me if you intrested
Can you produce a signed message from an old address associated with the account? How much do you want for it?

I will send you a PM
wouldnt trust whatever this guy is selling, likely to be a hacked account; hes asking for a loan and cant sign a message or provide collateral. yo ueven left feedback saying it might be hacked. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100551.0
Well if he can produce a signed message associated with the account from prior to the hack then I would know that the account is not hacked. If he can't produce such a signed message then I obviously wouldn't want to buy from him.

Hello Quickseller can you please tell me about the Signed message.How to do this?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

I bought VIP account with negative trust 2 month ago and I want sell it . Pm me if you intrested
Can you produce a signed message from an old address associated with the account? How much do you want for it?

I will send you a PM
wouldnt trust whatever this guy is selling, likely to be a hacked account; hes asking for a loan and cant sign a message or provide collateral. yo ueven left feedback saying it might be hacked. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100551.0
Well if he can produce a signed message associated with the account from prior to the hack then I would know that the account is not hacked. If he can't produce such a signed message then I obviously wouldn't want to buy from him.

Hello Quickseller can you please tell me about the Signed message.How to do this?
Take a look at this thread.
Finchy

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:39:33 PM

If it is hacked the owner might have forgotten about it or it's been inactive for quite some time otherwise I would have thought it would have been reclaimed by now or there would have been a thread in Meta about it. Maybe it's someones chance to get a cheap VIP account but I wouldn't recommend it and if it is hacked and gets reclaimed then you're out of pocket so buyers beware.
morin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:48:21 PM

I will send you a PM

If i will send you my btc address after post somewhere, can you provide me signed message for this account?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:53:09 PM

I will send you a PM

If i will send you my btc address after post somewhere, can you provide me signed message for this account?
No. Only the person who controls the private key is able to produce a signed message from that address. Unless you want me to have shared control over your private key(s) then I would have no way to sign a message from that address. However it is always a very bad idea to have more then one person have control over a single private key
morin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:59:57 PM

I will send you a PM

No. Only the person who controls the private key is able to produce a signed message from that address. Unless you want me to have shared control over your private key(s) then I would have no way to sign a message from that address. However it is always a very bad idea to have more then one person have control over a single private key

Can i do this with multibit wallet?

If i will post here any exchange btc address ,Is it possible to signed message exchange btc address with my multibit wallet.

can i signed message for multiple accounts?

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:05:48 PM

I will make an legitimate offer of 0.05, if you accept this price please let me know.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:18:08 PM

Can i do this with multibit wallet?

If i will post here any exchange btc address ,Is it possible to signed message exchange btc address with my multibit wallet.

can i signed message for multiple accounts?

if you actually looked through the post that QS linked you, which I assume was shorena's guide to signing messages, youd see that the post included the step-by-stop instructions for signing and verifying a message on multibit. It is only possible to sign a message from an address that you control; ie, you can send funds from. if your address is on an exchange, then you must get the private key for that address imported before signing from that address (which is what i think youre asking, cant understand the broken english)

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
brunoshady

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:21:34 PM

ok, how about you dont sign a message? how about you send a satoshi to someone's wallet with a note for confirmation?

😆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: