Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any genuine cloud mining company  (Read 4383 times)
sipredrica (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:48:22 AM

Is there any genuine cloud mining company that allows atleast a genuine cloud mining with atleast medium profitable compare to investment. As my computer is low configuration to mining, and i can't buy the gpu devices for mining i am looking for cloud mining. So, some body please help me by suggesting that a genuine cloud mining company.

Lost Reputation upto 0.25 Btc from tomatocage .  .
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:58:50 AM

Is there any genuine cloud mining company that allows atleast a genuine cloud mining with atleast medium profitable compare to investment. As my computer is low configuration to mining, and i can't buy the gpu devices for mining i am looking for cloud mining. So, some body please help me by suggesting that a genuine cloud mining company.
Maybe now the safest cloud mining is genesis-mining. Until now, it's still a legit cloud mining company but it needs about a year until you get ROI ( depend on difficulty ). Although it's still a legit cloud mining, invest only what you can afford to lose. Cheesy
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:37:41 AM

try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:41:10 AM

try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Cex.io stopped mining a few months ago, since prices are down. Did they start again, recently?

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:48:24 AM

try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Cex.io stopped mining a few months ago, since prices are down. Did they start again, recently?

no they didn't.

to OP
no I don't think there's any genuine cloud mining company. but we'll never know that for sure until we get scammed.
Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Maybe now the safest cloud mining is genesis-mining. Until now, it's still a legit cloud mining company but it needs about a year until you get ROI ( depend on difficulty ). Although it's still a legit cloud mining, invest only what you can afford to lose. Cheesy

genesis mining seem like bitcoin cloudservice scheme

i m recomended u to invest at hashnet Smiley trusted and low profit,,,

Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:02:44 AM

I disagree with you guys saying there are no legit cloud mining companies.  There are a few of them for sure, but here is a good place to check.  Puppet does a really good job of breaking it down, and he appears to be pretty accurate at predicting which services will end up as ponzis.

That being said there are always risks with cloud mining.  Network difficulty is a big one, but also massive hardware, or electrical grid failures, bad luck, or any number of things can go wrong.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:05:14 AM

try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

no they didn't.

to OP
no I don't think there's any genuine cloud mining company. but we'll never know that for sure until we get scammed.

still they are far away from being even remotely profitable, their fees is tremendous

genuine cloud i know are only bit-x and hashnest
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

what's about eobot ?

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:08:39 AM

No dude unfortunately there is not trusted genuine cloud mining company ... All of them are ponzis or scam site ... And never ever invest in pbminig .
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:14:02 AM

still they are far away from being even remotely profitable, their fees is tremendous

I've been using bit-x for a while now, they're good because you have a 0% trade fee ATM + you can invest small amounts... Their ROI is a bit on the high side, but they seem really trustworthy to me, so i use them anyways  Smiley

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:14:22 AM

about that.. I just saw hashnet and hashnets when on google.. are they the same company or what?
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:19:44 AM

bit-x or cex are valid, problem is, that even they are legit, you will never ROI. If you want to have some BTC, just buy them directly instead of this "cloud mining" ideas..
altcoinhosting

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:19:55 AM

about that.. I just saw hashnet and hashnets when on google.. are they the same company or what?

I wouldn't trust on that... It's hashneSt, carefull not to invest your BTC in the wrong company  Wink

Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:21:55 AM

what's about eobot ?
Don't even bother about eobot

altcoinhosting

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:23:21 AM

bit-x or cex are valid, problem is, that even they are legit, you will never ROI. If you want to have some BTC, just buy them directly instead of this "cloud mining" ideas..

Don't know about cex, but with bit-x you can always sell your GHS after a while, so you can recuperate your initial buy-in. If you buy them low, sell them high, and get some BTC as long as you own them, you can make a nice profit  Wink

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:25:00 AM

As Xialla said you make a higher ROI buying Bitcoins from the market than with cloud mining, that said hash is stable at present so if your not into buying coins a reasonable alternative could be a bitcoin miner given time and present difficulty patterns.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:32:12 AM

don't click on the ann thing on google when you search, there were cases of pishing website

the real one isn't the first, better  to bookmark their webpage

I've been using bit-x for a while now, they're good because you have a 0% trade fee ATM + you can invest small amounts... Their ROI is a bit on the high side, but they seem really trustworthy to me, so i use them anyways  Smiley

yeah their new promotion with zero fee until september is great, should encourage more users to join their train

i was planning to invest, but the roi is too long with the current diff
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:40:12 AM

Though you are well versed with the knowledge of configurations required for mining, I would appreciate if you let us know your computer configuration here, so that you can get proper suggestions, by the way, are you using windows OS, if yes, then changed it to GNU Linux, Puppy Linux version can even able to work in RAM Memory, here no need to mention, how worth to use GNU Linux if you have average disk storage space, so my suggestion is that you can try GNU Linux with your choices of Distros.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

Don't know about cex, but with bit-x you can always sell your GHS after a while, so you can recuperate your initial buy-in. If you buy them low, sell them high, and get some BTC as long as you own them, you can make a nice profit  Wink

yes I know, point is, that with direct buy-in from exchange at low and sell at high you will make even more and with much lower risk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: