Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any genuine cloud mining company  (Read 4379 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:18:02 AM

Thanks for the tip guys, just bought me some CLAM's, and maybe i'll buy some CAPS next week... I'm really new to staking, but it seems at least a bit profitable if you stake the right coins...

At the moment i'm staking XMG and CLAM's (at least, i bought some, the wallet is syncing ATM)

NET is a good one... constant 6 hour stakes with built in wallet calculator so you can see stake approximation. You get 4 per day... no randomness and block size changing to compete... just good old fashion interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:01:38 AM

NET is a good one... constant 6 hour stakes with built in wallet calculator so you can see stake approximation. You get 4 per day... no randomness and block size changing to compete... just good old fashion interest.

I'll look into it, sounds really nice, as long as it's an old and stable coin  Cheesy

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:38:19 PM

I'll look into it, sounds really nice, as long as it's an old and stable coin  Cheesy

2 years old Smiley. check bitcointalk for netcoin announcement to see
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:58:34 PM

Thanks for the tip guys, just bought me some CLAM's, and maybe i'll buy some CAPS next week... I'm really new to staking, but it seems at least a bit profitable if you stake the right coins...

At the moment i'm staking XMG and CLAM's (at least, i bought some, the wallet is syncing ATM)

4 coins per day? at 300 satoshi per coin this is a insigniicant 1200 satoshi, you can do better with two hour of faucets...

there is no real good coin for minting, all their interest are very low, and their price against bitcoin is even lower
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:59:02 PM

4 coins per day? at 300 satoshi per coin this is a insigniicant 1200 satoshi, you can do better with two hour of faucets...

there is no real good coin for minting, all their interest are very low, and their price against bitcoin is even lower

It's depends on the coin itself, so choose altcoin carefully when first time you want to stake, and the reward is depends on how much the investment.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:05:24 PM

It's depends on the coin itself, so choose altcoin carefully when first time you want to stake, and the reward is depends on how much the investment.

Once upon a time it was a company (cointellect) paying good until one time stopped and scammed.
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:53:26 AM

It is so ironic.

We have, like, 50 cloud mining sites out there who scams, and doing it pretty obviously with lousy service.

We have less then 5 totally legit cloud mining sites, which works excellent and that actually lets you make money.

The majority of people goes for the scam sites.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:30:20 AM

It is so ironic.

We have, like, 50 cloud mining sites out there who scams, and doing it pretty obviously with lousy service.

We have less then 5 totally legit cloud mining sites, which works excellent and that actually lets you make money.

It's common greed... If you can make ROI in 60 days with scrypt.cc, and on bit-x it'll take you 250 days, chances are you're going to pick scrypt.cc out of greed  Grin

I actually had some KHS on scrypt.cc, left them about a week before their ponzi collapsed. I got my initial money back, but nothing more than that... I invested in bit-x now, and hopefully they'll keep existing...

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:07:56 AM

Only invest into stuff you can control on your machine. This is why I like stake coins, you can store them on your PC and staking is much better and safer then mining.

Cloud is very risky and you will either lose your coins or will not reach ROI cause of diff growth.

That's right with stake coin we have a control.
But the risky is coin itself, they easy to dump to shitcoin.

I didnt say every coin s risk free. This is why I like DMD Diamond, 2 years on the market, not a SINGLE major dump and the price goes only up.

Stability and sustainability, this is what I like.

Well, I told you to pay attention to DMD Diamond. The price went up over 100% in the last 24 hours and I think this is just the beginning.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:11:17 AM

It is so ironic.

the legit ones offer a terrible ROI - it's a no brainer for new people to go with the scams/ponzis

Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:17:02 AM

It is so ironic.

It's common greed... If you can make ROI in 60 days with scrypt.cc, and on bit-x it'll take you 250 days, chances are you're going to pick scrypt.cc out of greed  Grin

I actually had some KHS on scrypt.cc, left them about a week before their ponzi collapsed. I got my initial money back, but nothing more than that... I invested in bit-x now, and hopefully they'll keep existing...

Bit-X is big company in cloudmining and we can trade GHS
also he use signature campaign to promote his service

very big cost in signature campaign, i hope bit-X not collapse Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:15:35 AM

It is so ironic.

Bit-X is big company in cloudmining and we can trade GHS
also he use signature campaign to promote his service

very big cost in signature campaign, i hope bit-X not collapse Smiley

a signature campaign means nothing to be honest. look at cloudminr, 100% scam and they're still running a campaign here

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:33:29 AM

It is so ironic.

the legit ones offer a terrible ROI - it's a no brainer for new people to go with the scams/ponzis

ok but one should expect them to learn after they are ponzi'd 1-2-3 times, instead they keep trying to scam the scammers, but in the end they will end up losing everything as usual

it is just the desire to gamble with your money i think...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:54:10 AM

No you get 4 stakes per day.... So interest 4 times a day not 4 coins Tongue. How many coins you get interest depends on the wallets holdings. Under options on wallet click PIR calculator to see what you can expect to get per day (divide it by 4 for what each stake should get)
Viktoria CCG

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

Hey,

Check CCG Mining company:

https://ccgmining.com/pricing-hash-rate-btc.php
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: