Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JeansCoin.com – simple investment solution 170%  (Read 2151 times)
JeansCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:22:52 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 07:37:47 AM by JeansCoin.com

https://jeanscoin.com/img/logo.png

We present new simple investment program – JeansCoin.com!

Welcome to JeansCoin Ltd, the experienced company in the field of mediumterm high yield investments.
We have gathered the team of professionals that create a reliable investment and technical solutions based on many years of experience and excellent knowledge of the investment market.
Our solution is simple like a jeans! It's allows to increase the effectiveness of financial management for all categories of investors.

One invesment plan: 17% daily for 10 days – 170% totally!

Accepted Perfect Money and Bitcoin.
Minimum deposit $10 and maximum $1000 for Perfect Money or 0.01 BTC and 5 BTC in Bitcoins.
Deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly!

Project has DDoS protection by CloudFlare and SSL encryption by COMODO.

Earn Referral Commission 5% – after registration you will find the referral link in account section. You may immediately share your affiliate link to your friends through social media, forums, blogs, etc.

View and join here –
JeansCoin.com

If you have any question feel free to ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:32:31 AM

Correct link to a website, you have it disabled.
JeansCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:38:37 AM

Correct link to a website, you have it disabled.
Thanks!
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:54:53 AM

Let's try your site!

I sent 0.01 btc - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/6dfdfebf8b9c39671695eeabcfb78f8b65ca8f7ecdf3c6d83742cd822e753b92

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:56:58 AM

HYIP from Russian, we are waiting for a quick scam.  Grin
JeansCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:11:06 AM

It's an interesting theory. You don't like Russians? Grin
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:14:08 AM

HYIP from Russian, we are waiting for a quick scam.  Grin
It's an interesting theory. You don't like Russians? Grin

No, just there are very poor, administrators, and they do not need much money to collect to make scam
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:35:50 AM

just need waiting a little time and they will be scam  Grin Grin
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:41:57 AM

This is same admin of previous scam listed here on bitcointalk (2 months ago) but I don't remember the name shit... He's using same script and same template style (different design yes). Now he's integrated Perfect Money as well  Grin
Do you know why they are called serial scammers? Because they always commit same mistakes  Wink
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

This is same admin of previous scam listed here on bitcointalk (2 months ago) but I don't remember the name shit... He's using same script and same template style (different design yes). Now he's integrated Perfect Money as well  Grin
Do you know why they are called serial scammers? Because they always commit same mistakes  Wink
Do u mean the user "Racey" he ran also a scamming investment website.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:02:25 AM

Do u mean the user "Racey" he ran also a scamming investment website.

Me and my team ran TheGrandBitcoin as well (250 BTC in 4 days lol) but at least we refunded italian community thank to gambling  Grin
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:33:58 AM

@supermoney:
Isn't this the same scammer admin from GainBtc??
It seems so.

JeansCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:52:00 AM

Me and my team ran TheGrandBitcoin as well (250 BTC in 4 days lol) but at least we refunded italian community thank to gambling  Grin

So you divide investors by nationality? Not good.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:52:05 AM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

Yes, of course he is. Same admin of gainbtc.com and previous scam site ran 2-3 months ago which I don't remember the name  Undecided
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:53:17 AM

Me and my team ran TheGrandBitcoin as well (250 BTC in 4 days lol) but at least we refunded italian community thank to gambling  Grin

So you divide investors by nationality? Not good.

90% of our players were italians and I live in Italy as well. My lawyer forced me to refund them because I always used my real identity (so I decided to gamble), I'm not a fucktard, at least not like you other bitcointalk scammers  Cheesy
There you are all serials  Roll Eyes

At least learn to scam, with class  Cool
mib

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:56:42 AM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

Yes, of course he is. Same admin of gainbtc.com and previous scam site ran 2-3 months ago which I don't remember the name  Undecided

GeminiB right?

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:00:08 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

I had said something about geminib long time ago, maybe revealed admin' identity but I don't know anymore what I said lol... Man I live around scams and scammers, my brain is not strong enough collect so much data Grin
btw he ran another programmm like 3 months ago (probably his first program) but I don't remember the name fuck  Angry it was like this but with grass green, underground, a ball (I think xD) etc. Well fuck it, nevermind
mib

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:01:42 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

I had said something about geminib long time ago, maybe the admin' identity but I don't know anymore what I said lol... Man I live around scams and scammers, my brain is not strong enough collect so much data Grin
btw he ran another programmm like 3 months ago (probably his first program) but I don't remember the name fuck  Angry it was like this but with grass green, underground, a ball (I think xD) etc. Well fuck it, nevermind
Yup right this was GainBTC and then he run a new one with the name GeminiB and now he will scam us with a new one.

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:03:01 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

I had said something about geminib long time ago, maybe the admin' identity but I don't know anymore what I said lol... Man I live around scams and scammers, my brain is not strong enough collect so much data Grin
Yup right this was GainBTC and then he run a new one with the name GeminiB and now he will scam us with a new one.

There was another one older as well... But nevermind!
Just avoid this blatant scam  Shocked
mib

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:09:28 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

There was another one older as well... But nevermind!
Just avoid this blatant scam  Shocked
Yes right don't invest in this scam site

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: