Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM WEBSITE - BitMedia.io  (Read 12010 times)
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:50:10 AM

It sucks you got scammed, and I wont follow to read all your links and threads.

But I would say isnt this karma? I checked your own rep, and it mentions that you scammed someone too..  Huh

Are you talking to me, then please quote me. And show me where i did that!! I`m tired of people taking out claims out of their asses backing it up with no evidence whatsoever.

bitmedia.io will always act in the best interest of their advertisers, NOT their publishers – this is bitmedia's key income source.  What this means is, if they have any doubt that you’re not good for their advertisers, they won’t hesitate to get rid of you – even if it doesn’t make sense.  You can’t blame them for trying to protect their business.

I was your advertiser not your publisher, because i got banned from publishing for nothing. Where does that fit in "best interest"... i got the worst interest possible

I am looking into your account some one sent me a Pm that you were winbits. I will send your info to the owners. trying our best to weed out the problem accounts.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:53:40 AM

But I would say isnt this karma? I checked your own rep, and it mentions that you scammed someone too..  Huh

Are you talking to me, then please quote me. And show me where i did that!! I`m tired of people taking out claims out of their asses backing it up with no evidence whatsoever.

bitmedia.io will always act in the best interest of their advertisers, NOT their publishers – this is bitmedia's key income source.  What this means is, if they have any doubt that you’re not good for their advertisers, they won’t hesitate to get rid of you – even if it doesn’t make sense.  You can’t blame them for trying to protect their business.

I was your advertiser not your publisher, because i got banned from publishing for nothing. Where does that fit in "best interest"... i got the worst interest possible

I am looking into your account some one sent me a Pm that you were winbits. I will send your info to the owners. trying our best to weed out the problem accounts.

Whatever you want, i had an unfavorable experience there. It`s even funny that i waste my time when you guys only conned me out of 1$.

It's not worth the effort, so i`ll just leave this thread. I simply dont care anymore.

Although i dont understand why the fuck are you confusing me with winbitus? I am not even posting in the same threads as he does, and also we dont even have the same interest, just look at his posts and compare it with mine.

Seriously this forum is full of conspiracy nuts.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:58:08 AM

Whatever you want, i had an unfavorable experience there. It`s even funny that i waste my time when you guys only conned me out of 1$.

It's not worth the effort, so i`ll just leave this thread. I simply dont care anymore.

Although i dont understand why the fuck are you confusing me with winbitus? I am not even posting in the same threads as he does, and also we dont even have the same interest, just look at his posts and compare it with mine.

Seriously this forum is full of conspiracy nuts.
alright suit your self I was trying to help and make it right for you.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:01:54 AM

I think hes referring to the op of this thread not you lol.

From the looks of what hes mentioning is the reputation on the thread starter being a negative.

RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:03:12 AM

Ok but i dont care anymore, but how about a deal.

I remove the negative trust from your trust page and you remove it from mine, how about that?

From the looks of what hes mentioning is the reputation on the thread starter being a negative.

Yea well i was posting above him, so its automatically perceived as he quotes me.

People should learn how to use quotes... it would make conversation more clear.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:15:24 AM

Ok but i dont care anymore, but how about a deal.

I remove the negative trust from your trust page and you remove it from mine, how about that?

Yea well i was posting above him, so its automatically perceived as he quotes me.

People should learn how to use quotes... it would make conversation more clear.

sure Ill remove it once devs check out your sites.

also I didn't post it for you I posted it in general reason I didn't quote you.

if there is no quote you would assume its for the general thread.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:21:56 AM

Ok i`m waiting, what devs are you talking about exactly?

And what sites, i got 2 websites only.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:25:27 AM

Ok i`m waiting, what devs are you talking about exactly?

And what sites, i got 2 websites only.

the developers of the site the owners,

and your site.  http://realbitcoinblog.blogspot.com
RealBitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:47:44 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 09:36:54 PM by RealBitcoin

But what does that have to do with this issue? You wrote on my trust page that i`m the alt of winbit, which is clearly not true.

Just check the general patters of threads we post and the time we are online, it should prove that we are not the same person. I dont know how the fuck it camed to your , or the other guys mind who is PM'ing you about that, in fact its not me who should prove anything.

The burden of proof is on the claimer, so you have no evidence to back that up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507008;sa=statPanel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521992;sa=statPanel

Any 5 year old can determine that we are not the same person....

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:29:24 PM

I suggest everyone ignore that "onewiseguy", he is a very untrustworthy guy, he proved it.

He is also very fucking rude, i mean how the fuck can a customer support manager be such a dick? Man these kind of employees would get fired in 10 minutes in a legit company, but of course bitmedia is a scam to begin with so i guess your boss and scam partner doesnt mind about it Cheesy Cheesy

exactly what i think
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

I can confirm that BitMedia.io IS NOT a SCAM.
For a withdraw, i must confirmed the withdraw over a email and the payout was sent instant to my wallet.

PROOF:

To my Wallet: 178ZVxE7V8xSvq43Zuxhod6Ad9aQw7PVME

And please tell BitMedia.io not as scam.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
winbits.us (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:22:11 PM

For a withdraw, i must confirmed the withdraw over a email and the payout was sent instant to my wallet.

PROOF:

https://i.imgur.com/1WYvndU.png

https://i.imgur.com/tYZ6sCn.png

Cheers
Salmen

WTF? We are not talking about them as a SCAM because of withdraw. Withdraw is working, but they ale blocking publisher's accounts without any proof. Please read the whole thread or go away.
Salmen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:30:24 PM

PROOF:

Cheers
Salmen

WTF? We are not talking about them as a SCAM because of withdraw. Withdraw is working, but they ale blocking publisher's accounts without any proof. Please read the whole thread or go away.

Hello winbit.us,

I have the page BitMedia.io investigated and found the following:

- Ads are blocked via the mobile network.
- The maximum for the clicking of advertising is 3 times.
- The CTR are based on the average of the commercial break.

My result is that BitMedia.io has a high protection against banner storm.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
xeryan

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:10:52 PM

Hello winbit.us,

Cheers
Salmen
Again, you haven't read all this topic and even bitmedia's official topic too.
Salmen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

Hello winbit.us,

Cheers
Salmen
Again, you haven't read all this topic and even bitmedia's official topic too.

So. Users get banned for bad clicks.
Mmh, let me think...I show BitMedia.io Banners and buy advertising on a popular faucet site like BitcoinAliens and make advertising.
From the begin the impression/clicks are bad. After the advertising on popular faucet site the impression/clicks increase.
If the advertising on the popular faucet site finished, the impression/clicks decrease.
My result, BitMedia.io must have a better impression/clicks stats analyzing because the system thinks for 1 day high impression/clicks is on the site a traffic boost but in real someone bought some advertising on popular faucet.
My clicks are too bad now and I look in the next days, if I get banned.
If i get banned, the analyzing system is bad and must code renew.

Cheers
Salmen

onewiseguy

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:36:30 PM

all of you scammers read this

https://bitmedia.io/terms
https://bitmedia.io/publisher-terms

if you or your websites do not follow these terms do not come back here saying bitmedia.io is a scam.

if we set guide lines way before you come and sign up and then complain and accuse bitmedia.io of being a scam website because your account and or websites did not follow the terms. why come here accusing even though the words are written in black and white.

bitmedia.io sets its rules if you wish to follow them you will be okay, if you wish to break them your account will be blocked, deactivated no ifs or buts.

bitmedia.io also has the right to deny any publisher and advertiser for any reason and they do not need to give an excuse.

if your account and or websites are found to break the terms your account will be closed and any funds will be refunded back to the advertisers.

also we would like for you to remember its still in beta and issues will arise some sites will be affected.  It is not complete yet.

also again bitmedi.io reserves the right to close and or deny any account for any reason that includes breaking and not following the terms.

if all of this sounds unfair maybe you should not try to cheat the system or advertisers.    also if all of this sounds familiar its because adsense basically says and does the same thing.  but bitmedia.io serves the cryptocurrency community and after beta and site is complete the rates will rise.
xeryan

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:06:17 PM

words are written in black and white.
Actually in #767676 and white Grin Tongue
onewiseguy

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

Actually in #767676 and white Grin Tongue

thanks.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:50:32 AM

Well i still feel scammed anyhow you put it. Even if the guy above proved that they pay that doesnt mean anything. The selective scam part is the ugly, that we get scammed randomly. Yes 500 people can use the service without problem but the 501th gets scammed....

But anyway i am a nice person so i will forgive you if you remove my negative trust from my page, i will also remove the negative trust on your page.
It a fairly generous proposal, considering what i`ve been showing here, not to mention that still confusing me with winbit is insane.

Your negative trust left on my page doesnt even make sense.

So what shall it be dude, we leave eachother alone and back to status quo or we continue this conflict?

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:34:46 AM

Something that really catches my attention is the fact the some popular faucets were recently banned from Bitmedia in the same days that Wiseguy's shitty-SCAM-faucets-that-nobody-wants-to-buy (see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950199.0) were banned from Adsense.

Coincidence? or some kind of auto- relief by banning real honest faucets that dont ask (force) its users to click on ads like Wiseguy used to do before his ban from Adsense ?

Talking of breaking rules and terms, huh?

Heck, he cant even get a fucking loan right (see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934903.0)

This is the kind of person that Bitmedia uses as a representative? what the hell!

AVOID
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: