Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $500 PayPal My Cash for $380 BTC  (Read 584 times)
Squilly (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:42:51 PM

As another trader is doing here, I'm selling PPMC for your BTC. Willing to use a middleman but 100% these cards work, have a $500 balance and will not flag your PayPal account (so long as you don't load too many). Regardless, selling a $500 load for $380 BTC. Reply below with questions, PM if you want to buy. Note to add: your PayPal account must be 100% US and verified with bank, card and social security number for this to load. That's not my policy, that's from PayPal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 01:45:57 PM

As another trader is doing here, I'm selling PPMC for your BTC. Willing to use a middleman but 100% these cards work, have a $500 balance and will not flag your PayPal account (so long as you don't load too many). Regardless, selling a $500 load for $380 BTC. Reply below with questions, PM if you want to buy.
You would be taking an insane loss!  Do you have proof of purchase of these cards, or are they really not all that legal? Roll Eyes
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:50:01 PM

As another trader is doing here, I'm selling PPMC for your BTC. Willing to use a middleman but 100% these cards work, have a $500 balance and will not flag your PayPal account (so long as you don't load too many). Regardless, selling a $500 load for $380 BTC. Reply below with questions, PM if you want to buy.
You would be taking an insane loss!  Do you have proof of purchase of these cards, or are they really not all that legal? Roll Eyes
If you're going to question their legitimacy, you came to the wrong place. I've personally loaded these (way too many, which got me limited) but all of them work. Unfortunately can't load anymore so cutting my losses and selling them back for BTC.
klovishey

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:15:27 PM

these cards are reversible
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:31:00 PM

Not reversible based on my experience, and tons of research. Not once had these reversed. PPMC ToS doesn't state reversibility either, I've checked numerous times.
realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:00:10 PM

Not reversible based on my experience, and tons of research. Not once had these reversed. PPMC ToS doesn't state reversibility either, I've checked numerous times.

how about used to outside US paypal account??
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

how about used to outside US paypal account??
Must be a US, fully verified PayPal
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:25:36 PM

As another trader is doing here, I'm selling PPMC for your BTC. Willing to use a middleman but 100% these cards work, have a $500 balance and will not flag your PayPal account (so long as you don't load too many). Regardless, selling a $500 load for $380 BTC. Reply below with questions, PM if you want to buy. Note to add: your PayPal account must be 100% US and verified with bank, card and social security number for this to load. That's not my policy, that's from PayPal.

Why would you go out and buy a PPMC card? Did you see a lot of threads about people wanting to sell BTC for PPMC? Here's a tip for new users looking to acquire BTC: Since this is a seller's market, don't limit yourself by trying to sell something that nobody wants. Stay liquid, and ingratiate the seller. Use the method of payment the seller wants -- cash is king! Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:06:20 PM

Why would you go out and buy a PPMC card? Did you see a lot of threads about people wanting to sell BTC for PPMC? Here's a tip for new users looking to acquire BTC: Since this is a seller's market, don't limit yourself by trying to sell something that nobody wants. Stay liquid, and ingratiate the seller. Use the method of payment the seller wants -- cash is king! Smiley
PPMC is literally as good as cash. Can't be revoked as they're paid for with CASH at the time of sale. Only have one right now, but waiting to see if anyone wants it here @ $380.
HellaYellaFella

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:17:05 PM

PPMC is literally as good as cash. Can't be revoked as they're paid for with CASH at the time of sale. Only have one right now, but waiting to see if anyone wants it here @ $380.

Why not just use cash then? I'd give you a solid 2.1 BTC for $500 right now through WU or W2W. But instead, with Paypal Mycash, you're looking at ~1.58 BTC if you could even find a seller.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:21:45 PM

Because my PayPal is limited, I can't load it. I'm cutting my losses and selling this one. Willing to provide receipt.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:11:05 PM

Bumping. Still have one card available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: