Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Triple Terror Attacks: What You Need To Know  (Read 1872 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

In France, Tunisia and Kuwait, dozens have been killed amid a Ramadan battle cry from Islamic State. Here's what we know so far.

A day of terror in France, Tunisia and Kuwait has left dozens dead. Here is what we know so far.

http://news.sky.com/story/1508964/triple-terror-attacks-what-you-need-to-know

photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:37:42 PM

there are dangerous people all over the world but many terror events are carried out to appear as someone is to blame with the intention of stirring up trouble

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:48:51 PM

Those things happening on the same day just proves that they have a bigger leader and faction.
(I already found someone saying that those things are just a few retards)

And this scares the shit out of me to ever be travelling to Europe, srysly

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

Those things happening on the same day just proves that they have a bigger leader and faction.

Well how about that.

They hijacked the phrase "Allah Akbar."

Now they are hijacking Ramadan.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:19:54 PM

Well how about that.

They are hijacking all the muslims who are keeping their mouths shut. It does not matter what a judeo-christian position is, the muslims have to be in charge for the clean up FIRST...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:22:11 PM

Well how about that.

They are hijacking all the muslims who are keeping their mouths shut. It does not matter what a judeo-christian position is, the muslims have to be in charge for the clean up FIRST...

Well that ain't gonna happen.   They are just going to duck and dodge and smirk and claim "Oh, THOSE.  THOSE aren't TRUE MUSLIMS."

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:33:15 PM

Well how about that.

Well that ain't gonna happen.   They are just going to duck and dodge and smirk and claim "Oh, THOSE.  THOSE aren't TRUE MUSLIMS."

Wishful thinking...

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:45:46 PM

I think there is not matter what Religion u are. They just want to kill everbody ececpt there own Saudi Arabia Peoples and jews.
Otherwise they said they kill all christians,muslims,shitis and other civilians.

They proofed there sayings. There should be no Holding to stop thoose guys so far.
If there is no upcoming Millitary Action - I think the third World War is Upcoming.

regards
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

all these people were unarmed, because their governments prohibit owning and bearing firearms  Angry Sheeple are not supposed to defend themselves, the shearing must be easy.  Wink

I reckon that in Israel it would be very unlikely that a terrorist could enter a factory like that, or shoot dozens of people in a public beach

But I have no doubt that the pigs in all three countries were much faster at writing traffic tickets than stopping the terrorists.  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:32:39 AM

That is the problem exactly. The reluctance of the Muslims in the European Union and the North America to condemn the activities of the ISIS is actually resulting in more and more recruits joining the terror outfit. The only way to stop this recruitment process is to encourage the mainstream Muslims to take an aggressive stance against the ISIS.

That said, we have to remember that almost everyone who is fighting the ISIS in Syria and Iraq is a Muslim. Assad's forces are like 90% Muslim, while the Kurds are 97-98% Muslim and the rest Yazidi. The Iranians and the Shiite militiamen are almost 100% Muslim.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:44:20 AM

ADD this http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/06/26/extremists-storm-au-base-in-somalia-many-dead
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:08:09 AM

Tunisia Now Exporting “Jihadis”

By Giuliana Sgrena

TUNIS, Apr 6 2013 (IPS) - Tunisian families have begun to dread knocks on their doors, or late-night phone calls, fearing that the messenger will bear the news that their son has been smuggled out of the country to join the “jihad” in Syria. ... more

http://www.ipsnews.net/2013/04/tunisia-now-exporting-jihadis/

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:11:04 AM

I said it before and I'll say it again, for as long as humanity maintain its current path, the issue of terror attack will remain unresolvable, instead it will keep getting worse. These extremists are merely a reflection of mankind's own (adopted?)nature spiraling out of control. This is how man conquered the planet. Now that everything belongs to humans, they want to distance themselves from their barbaric past except that it's part of who they are. The only option, and not a good one, is to designate a portion of themselves to take the fall for the whole of humanity. What you see now are signs that internal pressure is building up.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:42:10 AM

About 37 people have died and 36 were injured  on the beach in Tunisia.
At least 25 people killed in Kuwait where people offering "Friday prayer" at a Shiite mosque in the capital Kuwait City.
 as per report come through media in this triple terror attack.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/triple-terror-attacks-what-you-need-to-know-111952

who is behind all this  Huh

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:44:23 AM

When all this will stop people why you are killing their own kind?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:12:27 AM

Tunisia Now Exporting “Jihadis”

Another example of the NATO intervention going bad. The United States and its NATO allies supported the Jasmine revolution in Tunisia, which overthrew the secular government of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, and then replaced it with one from the Islamist Ennahda party. Now Tunisia is one of the leading suppliers of fighters to the ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:07:05 AM

About 37 people have died and 36 were injured  on the beach in Tunisia.
At least 25 people killed in Kuwait where people offering "Friday prayer" at a Shiite mosque in the capital Kuwait City.
 as per report come through media in this triple terror attack.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/triple-terror-attacks-what-you-need-to-know-111952

who is behind all this  Huh

Al Qhaida - ISIS = SAUDI ARABIA

:/  Roll Eyes Arabian guys are heaten up a war with Fake Musilims, to get more muslims out of syrian joined and kill the Rest.

regards
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:59:22 AM

I said it before and I'll say it again, for as long as humanity maintain its current path, the issue of terror attack will remain unresolvable, instead it will keep getting worse. These extremists are merely a reflection of mankind's own (adopted?)nature spiraling out of control. This is how man conquered the planet. Now that everything belongs to humans, they want to distance themselves from their barbaric past except that it's part of who they are. The only option, and not a good one, is to designate a portion of themselves to take the fall for the whole of humanity. What you see now are signs that internal pressure is building up.

The logical conclusion?

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

Libya chaos likely to affect Tunisian security, experts say

By Asma Ajroudi | Al Arabiya News

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Tunisia will be most affected if the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) continues to expand in Libya, Tunisian terrorism experts say.

“Libya is a ticking bomb,” former Brigadier-General Mohammed Sellami told Al Arabiya News.

“Not dealing with terrorism in Libya is likely to shake security in Tunisia, and even the Maghreb region in the long run.”

Libya descended into war after the toppling of Muammar Qaddafi in a NATO-backed uprising in 2011.

The North African country now has two rival governments and parliaments, each backed by armed militias. The absence of law and authority in the oil-rich country has turned it into a beacon for extremists. ... more

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/analysis/2015/02/26/Libya-chaos-likely-to-affect-Tunisian-security-experts-say-.html

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:47:37 PM

That is the problem exactly. The reluctance of the Muslims in the European Union and the North America to condemn the activities of the ISIS is actually resulting in more and more recruits joining the terror outfit. The only way to stop this recruitment process is to encourage the mainstream Muslims to take an aggressive stance against the ISIS.

That said, we have to remember that almost everyone who is fighting the ISIS in Syria and Iraq is a Muslim. Assad's forces are like 90% Muslim, while the Kurds are 97-98% Muslim and the rest Yazidi. The Iranians and the Shiite militiamen are almost 100% Muslim.

That ain't gonna happen either.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: