Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Triple Terror Attacks: What You Need To Know  (Read 1872 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:52:54 PM

Tunisia: British Death Toll Rises To 15

http://news.sky.com/story/1509420/tunisia-british-death-toll-rises-to-15

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:54:05 PM

Tunisia Shooting Death Toll Rises to 40 After Belgian Tourist Dies

http://sputniknews.com/africa/20150627/1023911516.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:55:35 PM

Tunisian govt confirms Germans killed in attack

http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/germans-suspected-to-be-among-tunisia-dead

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:56:43 PM

Kuwait Shia mosque blast death toll 'rises to 27'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33287136

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:06:08 PM

The logical conclusion?

If I was the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO, then I'd have nuked the ISIS strongholds such as Raqqa and Mosul. Most of the anti-ISIS people have fled these areas, and the people who remain there are mostly ISIS sympathizers. Also, Raqqa is home to tens of thousands of ISIS foreign fighters. Let's nuke Raqqa and finish these monsters once and for all.
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:11:34 PM

world is a going to shit  Huh

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:24:38 PM

The logical conclusion?

If I was the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO, then I'd have nuked the ISIS strongholds such as Raqqa and Mosul. Most of the anti-ISIS people have fled these areas, and the people who remain there are mostly ISIS sympathizers. Also, Raqqa is home to tens of thousands of ISIS foreign fighters. Let's nuke Raqqa and finish these monsters once and for all.

A brand new parking lot with a vitrified foundation...

bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:56:31 PM

Seems like all the world is just ignoring what is going on. Unless something major is done , and done quick we will be seeing this sort of thing grow exponentially around the world
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

They proofed there sayings. There should be no Holding to stop thoose guys so far.
If there is no upcoming Millitary Action - I think the third World War is Upcoming.
regards
How such incidents, connected with World War, even if your statement is justifiable, which are all the countries will you suggest to jointly attack, Think intellectually and do not jump into the war conclusion, War is not a joke, with just the invasion of mere small country such as Iraq and Afghanistan, the whole world got drastically affected by financial global crisis and plus the losses of millions of human lives.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:05:32 PM

They proofed there sayings. There should be no Holding to stop thoose guys so far.
If there is no upcoming Millitary Action - I think the third World War is Upcoming.
regards
How such incidents, connected with World War, even if your statement is justifiable, which are all the countries will you suggest to jointly attack, Think intellectually and do not jump into the war conclusion, War is not a joke, with just the invasion of mere small country such as Iraq and Afghanistan, the whole world got drastically affected by financial global crisis and plus the losses of millions of human lives.

The victim country had an international deal if it was invaded... It was invaded. The plan went into action. "Something" is happening in Ukraine but no one cares right now. Even with a deal...

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:45:24 PM

Anyone could go out and kill a bunch of civilians, shout allah akbar, and then BAM....suddenly the Islamic State was planning, funding, and executing it.  There is no 'hazing' process to become a member - any angsty college student stuck in the friendzone could say they're part of the group.  All the mainstream news channels are feeding off people's blind fear and ignorance of the topic.

I'm not saying ISIL/ISIS is fake.  Worth taking note of though, is the fact their leader & many other high-ranking members joined the militia after being released from U.S. detention facilities like Guantanamo...  Roll Eyes But the only 'real' Islamic State can be seen in the hordes overrunning Iraq & Syria.  

The weirdest issue I've noticed is the changes in video production form earlier to more recent - for example (rough descriptions here) the Kobani video featuring John Cantile as hostage correspondent, and the video of the desert throat-cuttings narrated by a member with a clear British accent (jihadi john).  In the Cantile and 'beheading' videos, the background looked distinctly green-screened (lighting differences, background noise inconsistencies; that 'fuzzy outline' around his body noticeable when watching a weatherman/woman).  Some screens (different videos with the same inconsistencies) [img=http://imgur.com/SQ5N1m9]http://here[/img] and [img=http://imgur.com/wadB3NO]http://here[/img].  The beheadings were never actually shown, either - very different than their newer releases which prove much more graphic.

All I want to know is who's in charge of production - in Syria, opposition fighters film their attacks (partly in an effort) to receive funding/new weapons from their foreign overlords.  Before their (generally Gulf) donors see the videos, video production teams in Qatar will perform some editing - splicing, effects,an intro/ending with professional-level animations (of whatever the group's logo may be).  That's gotta take some serious cash...and those videos are put to shame production-wise with ISIS releases.  Even more so, if they are in fact using a green screen...if that's the case, I'd wager they force those hostages to make a couple different 'reports' from whatever areas they hope to control, kill the hostage, and release the videos later, tricking people into over-estimating their presence in the region.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:56:30 PM

that's terrible.. I am getting tired of hearing and seeing all of these being victimized by these Extremist Radicals-- I hope Britain gives a good response
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:10:43 PM

The logical conclusion?

wipe them off the map? i'm sure that wouldn't create another generation of martyrs dedicated to destroying the west...

if there was world peace, what would happen to all the arms manufacturers propping up the us economy?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:18:47 PM

Isn't Tunisia the one and only sort of success story from the Arab Spring? After this you'd have to be mad to go over there on a holiday Goodbye economy, goodbye one and only success story
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:19:41 PM

UK Prime Minister David Cameron says Britain will do "all we can to help" in the aftermath of the "appalling events" in France and Tunisia.
Nothing like a manufactured, heartless response to bring peace to the minds of the victims...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:24:00 PM

UK Prime Minister David Cameron says Britain will do "all we can to help" in the aftermath of the "appalling events" in France and Tunisia.
Nothing like a manufactured, heartless response to bring peace to the minds of the victims...

No matter what he would have said...

centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

The only way to deal with these issues successfully would be a total war against militant Islam and I mean total war

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:49:25 AM

The only way to deal with these issues successfully would be a total war against militant Islam and I mean total war

Militant Islam?

That's a bit like saying in WWII you'd like a war just against the militant Germans....

Most of them were kind, friendly people that had no idea what depths their government and rulers had gone to.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:57:48 AM

Many people on social media are calling  to war, but I would ask how can we go to war when so many of the "enemies " live in our streets, live next door to us.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:08:24 AM

Many people on social media are calling  to war, but I would ask how can we go to war when so many of the "enemies " live in our streets, live next door to us.

I suspect at some point people will start leaving Islam en mass.  Most people are not very religious and use the cultural matrix of a religion for the marriage, death and birth ceremonies.  This would of course only make the remaining Islam more concentrated radical.

Note that these attacks are not against a specified political or historical "enemy."  They are more like diffuse attacks against "the West."  They are designed to project senseless terror onto the world media systems.  As people get used to it, the perpetrators need to become more and more violent to get the same airtime.

Reminds me of this from some years ago -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: