Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Danger with Cryptsy SCAMMERS  (Read 681 times)
Nakitxu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

The Tether option to make withdrawals in USD... simply does not work, in my case, since day 2 (more than 24 days waiting for two withdrawals)

If you try to make a Tether withdrawal of USD, you can do it, (the option remains available), but... does not work: they block your USDs (then, you can not access to your money) and the withdrawal is showed without TrxID, so... you end without your money and without withdrawal.

This was reported at Cryptsy service support since minute one, with no answer for 24 days now.

II'm thinking they do not have the money, maybe has been hacked or robbed, but they will not admit it.

Danger with Cryptsy... no money, no support, no service....

If/when I get my money back... I'm done with this thieves.
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

crapsy will not send out your btc, if you complain you will be banned from chat. i was just banned for a week by jshock for being upset about my kids xmas not being that great if i cant get my btc off of crapsy.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

crapsy will not send out your btc, if you complain you will be banned from chat. i was just banned for a week by jshock for being upset about my kids xmas not being that great if i cant get my btc off of crapsy.

Dude file a support ticket and ask them to cancel your bitcoin withdrawal request. Then take the BTC and buy DOGE. this is what I did and it seems to be the only way that people are getting their money out
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:11:42 PM

Dude file a support ticket and ask them to cancel your bitcoin withdrawal request. Then take the BTC and buy DOGE. this is what I did and it seems to be the only way that people are getting their money out

It's true, I did same thing. It's working with NMC (Name Coin) also, it's other way to get your money out.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:37:25 PM

in these few days i see lot of similar thread such this and i think Cryptsy has very bad reputation currently and will be a dead exchange soon
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:17:22 PM

I would be very carefull with cryptsy too. They have done some very stupid things. Like withdrawal limits reviews and increasing the price of withdrawals.

Then keeping many wallets offline for weeks, means bad news for all of us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: