Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] [CPA] [BMF] [NYAN] Liquidity Loan Request  (Read 4661 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 01:23:55 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 04:11:10 PM by usagi

[CLOSED] [CPA] [BMF] [NYAN] Liquidity Loan Request
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 01:40:47 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 11:01:45 PM by usagi

The offer is currently closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating.

CONFIRMED LIST OF RECEIVED LOANS:
ShadowAlexey #1: 85 btc (repayment address: 18v49REfRD6sCV5vXgYdzCqmgYyD8fwQ9N)
ShadowAlexey #2: 20 btc (repayment address: 18v49REfRD6sCV5vXgYdzCqmgYyD8fwQ9N)
<Anonymous #19>: 100 btc (repayment address: private)
ciuciu: 75 btc+75btc (repayment address: 127GNp3PmmbkNFNE4TqmnGZxF7uR6Fmwpy)
jborkl: 58 btc (repayment address: 1CoNKPqqHqW6Y3ozwFMLPENDVj1oGa38Fh) (+43btc incoming)
panda1: 40btc (accepted late, because I'd already given him a deposit address)

REPAYMENTS:
ShadowAlexey has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 15.6457.
ShadowAlexey has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 3.6184.
<Anonymous #19> has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 18.4067.
ciuciu has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 13.805, and 1 of 6 payments of 13.805.
jborkl has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 10.68. (+43btc, will be changed to 18.591)
panda1 has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 7.363.
"Mr. T" has been sent 1 of 6 payments.

REPAID (or requested early repayment)
Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย: 200 btc (repayment address: private, repaid early by request)
nebulus: 50 btc (repayment address: 1DEWpfx4MCkHTA233h7Cd4VDFiHXTBiD51, requested early repayment -- granted)
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 01:48:56 PM

Just for my own purposes :

Would you be willing to verify your Identity with Address, Picture, Legal documents to discourage Fraud and aquire Trust.

I have not found any Imprint on your Websites and your Sailor Moon Name is not helping either.

If your answer is no, why? (Hint : My first question is a rhetorical question with only one good answer.)

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
phantastisch
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:16:19 PM

Just for my own purposes :

Would you be willing to verify your Identity with Address, Picture, Legal documents to discourage Fraud and aquire Trust.

I have not found any Imprint on your Websites and your Sailor Moon Name is not helping either.

If your answer is no, why? (Hint : My first question is a rhetorical question with only one good answer.)

I am ID verified on the GLBSE. I'm not willing to identify myself publicly because several asset issuers have recently received death threats (both Obsi and DeaDTerra, among others) due to recent market losses, liquidity crises, or flash-crashes being perceived as bad management. I am, OTOH, willing to do video chat with Nefario or ColdHardMetal to verify I really am who I am in my photo ID.

That is an answer i can work with. Things like death threats are of legal matter and should be taken serious and be reported. But they should not be an excuse to hide your information in a financial business. If you think your life is at risk go to the police. I think (hope) that the verification with GLBSE can be sufficient. But i dont know the policies of Nefario in case something happens.

✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:17:55 AM

I've sent usagi 50 BTC. Would like to get this confirmed.

nebulus

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 01:01:32 PM

Asked for early repayment.

nebulus

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 01:11:04 PM

Asked for early repayment.

I've decided to allow it. Sure, i'll give you the same terms as goat.

This does present a problem for CPA as we now are having problems with liquidity again.

We're looking to borrow up to 350 BTC now :/ Thanks if anyone can lend us a hand, see OP for terms.

I feal bad, I did not mean to start a run. I can loan back the 50 BTC to cover nebulus.

Send 50 to me and withdraw 150.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 01:41:56 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 02:48:23 PM by Puppet

no one is buying because no one has any money.

There is no shortage of coins, there is a shortage of assets worth buying (and perhaps an increasing awareness of this reality). Big difference.

Rationale is.. we can't sell our assets (in general, no particular asset) fast enough without losing too much money.

Why dont you list the assets your want to sell and let people bid on it? It would solve your liquidity problem and give you a far better idea of what your obsiponzi bonds and other assets really are worth, plus it avoids getting in to a spiral of debt. If no one is willing to bid close to what you think is a fair price, odds are your fair price isnt what the market thinks is fair and its time to reassess.  

I saw your other posts where you seem to think multiplying your share count by the lowest ask is the market value of your companies (proudly announcing you doubled your company value by buying 10 shares), even though the total of bids is just a handful of BTC. Its about time you learn that is not how it works. Granted, the sum of GLSBE bids isnt a fair assessment of value either, because you cant bid on several assets with the same coins, but the fact remains that something is only worth what the fool is willing to pay for it, not what you think its worth or what you ask for it. So find out what your stuff is really worth.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 01:14:16 PM

If you think your life is at risk go to the police.

Read the warren case, then say that again..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
phantastisch
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 01:30:36 PM

If you think your life is at risk go to the police.

Read the warren case, then say that again..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Oh , well lets recite a single case from a single country. Most police officers would have taken this serious enough to check on it. That you cannot sue the fuck out of them for not helping you , well that makes kind of sense. If you think your life is at risk go to the police !!! Why are here so many people that sound like their government is conspirating especially against them...

✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
nebulus

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 02:13:29 PM

Bacon's recovered, thanks!  Grin

guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 04:21:06 AM

no one is buying because no one has any money.

There is no shortage of coins, there is a shortage of assets worth buying (and perhaps an increasing awareness of this reality). Big difference.

Rationale is.. we can't sell our assets (in general, no particular asset) fast enough without losing too much money.

Why dont you list the assets your want to sell and let people bid on it? It would solve your liquidity problem and give you a far better idea of what your obsiponzi bonds and other assets really are worth, plus it avoids getting in to a spiral of debt. If no one is willing to bid close to what you think is a fair price, odds are your fair price isnt what the market thinks is fair and its time to reassess. 

I saw your other posts where you seem to think multiplying your share count by the lowest ask is the market value of your companies (proudly announcing you doubled your company value by buying 10 shares), even though the total of bids is just a handful of BTC. Its about time you learn that is not how it works. Granted, the sum of GLSBE bids isnt a fair assessment of value either, because you cant bid on several assets with the same coins, but the fact remains that something is only worth what the fool is willing to pay for it, not what you think its worth or what you ask for it. So find out what your stuff is really worth.
Guys I suggest we ignore Puppet, he follows me around and makes stupid comments on my threads.

Anyway back on point, Nebulus has been repaid. I'm a little upset at him, he told me he wanted the money back to play Satoshidice. Guys, please don't step into this if you're just going to ask for your money back after 3 days.. I was able to pay back goat's 200BTC and nebulus's 50BTC but now we're back in square one with no free floating capital. If you're going to agree to depositing with us, please try to stick to the terms in the OP unless it's an emergency, from now on. Thanks.

Nah....let's not ignore Puppet. Let's pay attention to people that make sense. I'm much more questioning of people who try to direct investor's (and lender's) attention away from the truth. I see that behaviour a lot from you, usagi. You're evasive, and manipulative and stubbornly refuse to acknowledge real facts in public while attempting to ridicule the purveyor of the truth.

1. No, the lowest ask isn't the proper valuation of assets. I call bullshit on this too. It's not worth a price if you can't sell it for that price. Period.

2. People are sick of buying garbage, money-losing assets. You can't sell what we won't buy. And there is very little I'll buy on GLBSE at this time.

3. You own, what, 60% of DMC? seriously, what the fuck were you thinking buying that? (or just high on the same shit diablo is smoking?) It's now at 6% of it's IPO price (several cents more than it's worth). You have a liquidity crisis because of bad decisions made, and that the loan repayment depnds on your future decisions being better, I'm not sure how well that is going to work out for you or the lender. The reason you can't sell assets is that you own garbage like DMC (which you persisted in buying despite knowing how badly diablo was squandering capital and violating the shareholder's agreement)

I wonder how solvent usagi/CPA/BMF/NYAN are if we revalue their holdings according to the actual current liquidation value of every asset (and add any income from them, of course)

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:40:35 AM

DMC isnt what you should be worried about. Usagi got his shares from diablo in an off market, under the table deal, for something like 50BTC. Its worthless rubbish but he didnt pay much for it, and its mostly older DMC shareholders that got screwed over by this deal. 

What you should worry about is usagi's exposure to various ponzi's, particularly obsi.hrpt. I wrote some more on that here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97178.msg1214541#msg1214541
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:05:30 AM

Why would you take money that u dont need with interest more than average? Doesn't sound reasonable...
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 10:02:13 AM

Why would you take money that u dont need with interest more than average?

Dont need? She will require all the coins she can get her hands on.
I just had a look at the NAVs of  nyan.x using her own method;

NYAN.A I get ~990 BTC, down from 1619 last week -38%
NYAN.B I get ~1500 BTC, down from 1935 last week -22%
NYAN.C is more or less stable.

As explained already, a lot of the assets NYAN holds have almost no market depth at all, and the spot prices can therefore easily be manipulated. Just buy a few shares and presto, price doubles, thereby "restoring" the NAV.

Im pretty sure thats exactly what she will do before releasing her financial results, just like she tried with CPA and her other companies, buying "undervalued" assets to push the price up, or push the snowball uphill.  IN the long run all that does is ensure it comes crashing down even harder. To use her own words : We just need "time", not "money", so to speak. Thats exactly right, she is buying herself time by digging a deeper hole.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 10:08:45 AM

Thats her own choice, it has almost no relation to this loan, because it is backed not with assets.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 10:15:52 AM

Thats her own choice, it has almost no relation to this loan, because it is backed not with assets.

She is requesting this loan because she cant sell her assets, those are her words. Thats a pretty strong relationship if you ask me.

If you meant the risk to the lender, then thats something else, but if she is so solvent I have to wonder why she would borrow at almost 2% per week instead of lending her own money to her companies.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 10:52:57 AM

Em, risk of depositing 500btc~6k dollars for one month could bring you to serious funds loss, because of price drop
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:35:58 AM

Em, risk of depositing 500btc~6k dollars for one month could bring you to serious funds loss, because of price drop

To quote  her "I personally buy about 100 BTC a month. So there will be repayment liquidity from myself personally if need be."

Since she is already taking the exchange rate risk anyway, why pay skyhigh interest rates on top of that?
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:44:37 AM

First of all 100 btc if not 500, and it can be bought after price drop, which could ocurre later...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: