Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A contractless credit system  (Read 862 times)
Btcvilla (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:28:11 AM

The idea is to have a credit system, where lets say 1 credit = 1Mbtc, to open an account you sign up, give as much personal information as your WILLING to give, and you start off with that base amount, so lets say you spend 1 BTC, it will take away 1000 credits, then you have to pay back 1.1BTC, interest rates will depend on your trust level. The more you pay off and the faster, the more credits you will be allowed, so after paying off 1.1BTC you get allowed 100 more credits + those 1000 credits.

Questions:

Would you be willing to sign up for this?

Would you invest in this, on crypto stocks?

This is just an idea, noting offcial yet, if ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

This is cryptostock which use credit system for payment? Why not directly to BTC?

AFAIK credit system is usually use for website which offer to earn free btc by doing a small task/offer.

~iki
Alex1212

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:13:05 PM

The idea is to have a credit system, where lets say 1 credit = 1Mbtc, to open an account you sign up, give as much personal information as your WILLING to give, and you start off with that base amount, so lets say you spend 1 BTC, it will take away 1000 credits, then you have to pay back 1.1BTC, interest rates will depend on your trust level. The more you pay off and the faster, the more credits you will be allowed, so after paying off 1.1BTC you get allowed 100 more credits + those 1000 credits.

Questions:

contact me if you want help making this a reality?
SmokeyBear

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:52:03 AM

if I interested and trusted, chance I will be sign up to you

let's see how you work, and how testimony against you. this is I do because I'm not want to loss of my money

yes, Great idea for you. during all safe. I always support you
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:02:12 AM

The problem I see with BTC related credit systems is that it requires some sort of central authority to manage and maintain.
Who gets paid the interest? Is it anyone who is willing to offer a loan? Let's say I borrow from Alice, does Alice have to report my pay history to this service in order to me to get credit for it? What if Alice is dishonest and gives me a bad rating when it's not deserved?

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:13:14 AM

I think BTCJam has already a similar loaning system, you only give out loans based on reputation and requirements, perhaps collateral.

SmokeyBear

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:42:32 PM

I think BTCJam has already a similar loaning system, you only give out loans based on reputation and requirements, perhaps collateral.

is very difficult for get loan in btcjam, I've done the paypal verification, verification of documents, etc. but I still can not be trusted
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:20:30 PM

is very difficult for get loan in btcjam, I've done the paypal verification, verification of documents, etc. but I still can not be trusted

the p2p lending system has to make a few changes, maybe by creating a assets backup system where a user can send a neutral party an item or something of value to say this person is backed up by this and this.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:18:31 AM

Questions:

This is a great idea since it involves loan and ability for someone to increased financially by securing low interest loan. The down side of this type of business is that you need some personal capital to start off before people starts bringing their money just like btcjam, you really need to work on your system securities against frauds of all types including not paying back e.t.c, Will I be interested? Yes, contact me when you are set up.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:45:40 AM

Yes because even though they know all info about you, if you were to cheat they cant do anything. I am not saying you are, but if you were to cheat them, even if they report it to the police they cant do anything. In my country the cops dont even talk with you if you were robbed less than 500€, so if a clever thief takes out 499€ loans in bitcoin and doesnt repay, nobody can do anything.

This is why i think they either need an insurance system or they need a collateral system with escrow.

czechkid

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:36:10 AM

What about paying back? Lets say i grow my trust to high level and at some point i will loan 5BTC and dont pay them back..you will never find me..and if 1000 people do the say you will be the best company out there Smiley
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

The idea is good but to really operate without loosing people money to scammers, you will need to involve a lot of tools basically it is an expensive project.
btcjam is also been scammed despite their high level security and experience but the choice is yours to decide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: