Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Clans|Level 102|TH9|2652 Trophies|4 Builders (10% For Finding Buyer)  (Read 5018 times)
diodio1

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 08:54:34 PM

Still want to sell this!
how about i bid for 0.05?

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
Quogio

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:49:41 PM

You should check on playerup.com if you want to sell your clash of clans account.
Bandot (OP)

Activity: 394

For the watch

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:32:43 PM

Still want to sell this!
how about i bid for 0.05?
Sorry man but that's way too low.

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:10:13 PM

You should check on playerup.com if you want to sell your clash of clans account.
There are thousands of stickied threads. It's too cluttered to get any real attention, but I posted there anyways.

LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:28:12 AM

With you not giving out your iOS details you will never sell this.  You can easily recover the account by not giving full access to your account.  This is coming from me who has bought and sold COC accounts.  BUYERS beware. 
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:36:00 PM

With you not giving out your iOS details you will never sell this.  You can easily recover the account by not giving full access to your account.  This is coming from me who has bought and sold COC accounts.  BUYERS beware. 
I'm open to using escrow and I will show proof I deleted it from my iPhone. There is no way around it, but I do not want to give out my personal Apple ID. Once they have the gmail and change the password, there is no way for me to take it back. The worst thing that can happen is that I continue playing it on my iPhone, which a. would be a waste of time, and b. I see no point in continuing to play a game that I do not like to play and is also shared with someone else. If someone can come up with a solution to permanently remove it from my Apple ID without me having to also sell my personal apple ID I would do it in a heartbeat.

LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

I have never played on iOS, but i did this and it worked great on my first base i sold.  I also couldnt give up my gmail account.  I emailed SC ingame and told them my gmail account was compromised.  They promptly emailed me back and asked me to provide three things i believe, first gem purchase, if any, devices played on, and month and year i started account.  I sent all that in.  They emailed me back and told me to reconnect to a new gmail address.  Then sold it.  It might work With gamecenter also.  Cant hurt to try. 
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:36:26 PM

I have never played on iOS, but i did this and it worked great on my first base i sold.  I also couldnt give up my gmail account.  I emailed SC ingame and told them my gmail account was compromised.  They promptly emailed me back and asked me to provide three things i believe, first gem purchase, if any, devices played on, and month and year i started account.  I sent all that in.  They emailed me back and told me to reconnect to a new gmail address.  Then sold it.  It might work With gamecenter also.  Cant hurt to try. 
Awesome! Ill try this now! Thanks so much!

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

Now available for iOS!

TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:31:21 PM

Please delete previous bumps before making new ones.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:42:29 PM

Please delete previous bumps before making new ones.
Ok, my bad.

iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:31:52 PM

u accept 0.40 BTC?
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:30:57 PM

u accept 0.40 BTC?
Sent you a PM!

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:13:13 PM

Still want to sell this. PM me if interested!

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:47:54 PM

Would you mind PM me more details regarding to it's achievements? I might show this to my friend but he wants accounts with max builders. Just wanted to know if there's enough more achievements to be completed to get at least 1800 gems so we can buy another builder. Waiting for your reply Smiley

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:33:48 PM

Would you mind PM me more details regarding to it's achievements? I might show this to my friend but he wants accounts with max builders. Just wanted to know if there's enough more achievements to be completed to get at least 1800 gems so we can buy another builder. Waiting for your reply Smiley
I'll load it up on bluestacks. Give me a minute.

Laosai

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:40:44 PM

Ok man, I'll wait for it Smiley Just let me know if you were finished checking those achievements (hope the war hero and leauge all star were not yet completed Cheesy )

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:09:08 PM

Ok man, I'll wait for it Smiley Just let me know if you were finished checking those achievements (hope the war hero and leauge all star were not yet completed Cheesy )
Ok here are all my uncompleted achievements.
http://imgur.com/a/VynXc

Laosai

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:25:05 AM

Looks good man, the league all star achievement was not completed yet. You'll get 2000 gems by completing it , right? And that's enough  to buy another builder Cheesy Will get back to you later today, Im gonna show this now to him Smiley

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:07:50 PM

Looks good man, the league all star achievement was not completed yet. You'll get 2000 gems by completing it , right? And that's enough  to buy another builder Cheesy Will get back to you later today, Im gonna show this now to him Smiley

Yea plus the clan star achievement can get you a lot of gems. Glad you're interested! Let me know what your friend says! I'm open to any price!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: