Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vps and developer  (Read 355 times)
bangto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:01:36 PM

I need vps service , and I believe since this is bitcoin forum there are several people providing this service, let me know your feedback about the vps and your sugestions .
Also I need a developer to finish my project since previous developer just give up because personal problems.
I bought a domain and the big work is already done send me a pm or reply here about both questions thanks.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

If you want a VPS Services like Windows/Linux VPS just go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1528876.0
and if you want to hire developer just go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171689.0

There's more a lot offering VPS and Developer services here, All you need to do is just search it in the upper right corner.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bangto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

Still searching for a experienced developer to fix the game and finish it,some issues will be found around the scritp ,kindly contact me.
incloudibly

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

You can also find a number of Linux and Windows VPS for BTC configurations with free DDoS protection and 10 Gbps network connection on coinshost.com

Servers are located in Zurich, Switzerland. Privacy and 99.9% uptime guarantee.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:31:49 PM

I know both, i have used and purchased several vps before for myself as well as for my client. Talking about web development skill than i can do whatever you want if it is in php and mysql, also basic jquery and ajax codes. Pm me detail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: