Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍹🍸[ANN] MocktailSwap🍸🍹 The World's First Semi-Fungible Token on BSC ✅SFT✅  (Read 1109 times)
MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

ERC 1155 standard Semi-Fungible Token

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 09:59:57 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2021, 09:40:06 AM by MocktailSwap

As @MocktailSwap promised, it's delivering!

We are officially onboard with @certikfoundation and working hard to ensure that our contract is safe for everyone.

Check the on-boarding details here - https://certik.org/projects/mocktailswap

Stay tuned for more updates.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 05:43:26 AM

Hello, where I can see the beta launch? It should be done this month right? or will it be in line with the start of private sale?
The private sale seems launch only for 2 days, what makes you so sure it will reach the softcap? But if not hit the softcap will keep going right?
I'm also curious about what "aggressive campaign" you mean, how big it will be.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:29:03 PM

less than 5 days from now, the private sale will start
so, may i know what is the rate from this token in private sale stage ?
regards
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:52:05 PM

What is the main feature of being a SFT here? Their private sale is few days from now, how are they promoting it to the media? BSC is truly hitting this time, this is another project utilizing the BSC network. Can this decentralized swap platform be the next popular one here? Now, that eth has still high fees, BSC is really gaining interest to developers as well as traders.
fdrmcom

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:46:19 PM

So april should be very important month for MocktailSwap project as there are will be token launch and marketing campaign starts
MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:23:16 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 09:14:36 AM by MocktailSwap

Hello, where I can see the beta launch? It should be done this month right? or will it be in line with the start of private sale?
The private sale seems launch only for 2 days, what makes you so sure it will reach the softcap? But if not hit the softcap will keep going right?
I'm also curious about what "aggressive campaign" you mean, how big it will be.

Well, first of all sorry for late reply...

The alpha and beta was for small private community with all the functionalities on testnet and the testing phase is over now, we are ready launch our AMM platform with Swap, Liquidity, Farming and Staking facilities on https://mocktailswap.finance
We have achieved a lot in past months, our token smart contract is all ready and we are working on our private sale smart contract which will be deployed seconds before the start of private sale.
Token Contract Address - https://bscscan.com/address/0x23A1c4025Aa5Dc7f876530bEb76346b99d50C3AA
Our alpha & beta tests are over and all the bugs are treated and solves as much as possible.
Our research and development for the things before launch is finished as per schedule.
Our marketing campaigns are all set and ongoing on several social medias and BitcoinTalk.
We are still developing our NFT marketplace and IFO launchpad, which will be launched soon in near future.

The private sale may be for very short period but we are confident enough as we have our Investors who have always shown interest in our previous projects, and even the softcap mark is not too high in amount it's easily achievable for Mocktail community.

The term 'Aggressive Marketing' is very important as our platform's maximum focus is on Marketing part, you can see that we have tried to cover each and every social media and left none, we are planning to deploy Bounty Campaign on BTT by tomorrow and there are many plans which are in process of marketing.

So stay tuned with us!

We will be the greatest Crypto Bar in Defi community with having something new in the market - Semi-fungible token on Binance Smart Chain.

Thanks!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:26:14 PM

less than 5 days from now, the private sale will start
so, may i know what is the rate from this token in private sale stage ?
regards

The rate is 1 MOK = 0.04 BNB ~ 1.10 USD

Regards,

The Mocktail Finance

MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:36:19 PM

What is the main feature of being a SFT here? Their private sale is few days from now, how are they promoting it to the media? BSC is truly hitting this time, this is another project utilizing the BSC network. Can this decentralized swap platform be the next popular one here? Now, that eth has still high fees, BSC is really gaining interest to developers as well as traders.

Yes, we can't ignore the fact that BSC is gaining interest nowadays as gas fees are too high in Ether chain.

This is a new type of token that could be a “seat of a concert” or a “$50 dollar Walmart coupon”. In the case of a Walmart coupon, each token is fungible (same as each other) until the token is redeemed or used in store. Once a coupon is redeemed, it no longer holds value and hence shouldn’t be traded as a normal token. In this example, the coupon is “fungible” until it is redeemed (“non-fungible”), hence the name semi-fungible token and this is the main feature of Mocktail Token which is the only SFT on Binance Smart Chain.

Our decentralized swap platform https://mocktailswap.finance will definitely be the most popular crypto swap bar.

Thanks and Regards,

The Mocktail Finance

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 04:11:12 AM

Just wondering why most of defi startup especially swap or farming platform oftentimes hide the identity of their team members. Some said for legal reason, and some have no explanation. And I found it on this mocktailswap.
How do we can trust a project that doesn't reveal who is behind it and how do we know if they're legit enough to run the company? Please explain to us, what makes people want to invest in an anonymous project? And don't compare this to monero.

Khimtow

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 11:14:30 AM

So only 3 days left for the Mocktail Finance Token Launch on Defi Market and it would be very interesting to see how it will go
MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 11:22:40 AM

Just wondering why most of defi startup especially swap or farming platform oftentimes hide the identity of their team members. Some said for legal reason, and some have no explanation. And I found it on this mocktailswap.
How do we can trust a project that doesn't reveal who is behind it and how do we know if they're legit enough to run the company? Please explain to us, what makes people want to invest in an anonymous project? And don't compare this to monero.

Well this is the question most people never asks and just consider the project as scam, the answer is there are too many legal restrictions in many countries we operate.

Why people would invest without knowing us?

We are in negotiations with CertiK for Token audit, which will be finalized this week and even our token contract is verified, any one can check that we are unruggable, we are doing great in promotions so the investors can trust that we would have enough holders of Mocktail Tokens.

Well don't miss out on our Bounty Campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5327223

MocktailSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 11:25:43 AM

So only 3 days left for the Mocktail Finance Token Launch on Defi Market and it would be very interesting to see how it will go

Let's hope for the best.

Bounty Campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5327223.0

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:01:38 PM

i have read your whitepaper and website, but i can't find how many your total supply and price 1 mok = ? BUSD
what is the approximate price after listing? I am interested in participating in the bounty campaign, especially the signature. i am also interested in investing in MOK

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:10:36 PM

Let's hope for the best.

Hi on your bounty campaign I can't see the distribution date? Can you please make it clear since its one of the most problem we encounter in most bounty here is we are always begging to distribute the rewards which is always delay by some projects, how about this one? Please give us specific date of distribution for each round. Thank you Goodluck.  

bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:41:48 PM

Let's hope for the best.

Hi on your bounty campaign I can't see the distribution date? Can you please make it clear since its one of the most problem we encounter in most bounty here is we are always begging to distribute the rewards which is always delay by some projects, how about this one? Please give us specific date of distribution for each round. Thank you Goodluck.  

I think it's not here exactly you are asking about that, you have to go to their telegram group and ask questions about the bounty there, friends

Join Telegram Bounty Group - https://t.me/joinchat/US2ep3ftH79kNTRh

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 07:50:57 PM

Let's hope for the best.

They say the reward distributed will happen 4 weeks after campaign end, I'm assuming that means once the entire campaign end, not every round of the campaign. but you mean very good, it would be great if we know a clear time and date for the distribution, especially at this time, where procrastination is a thing that often happens for various reasons.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 07:59:59 PM

i have read your whitepaper and website, but i can't find how many your total supply and price 1 mok = ? BUSD
what is the approximate price after listing? I am interested in participating in the bounty campaign, especially the signature. i am also interested in investing in MOK
In the whitepaper they are already said that "There's currently no hard cap on the supply of MOK token, making it an inflationary token" so the exact number is not known. If based their sale was 1 MOK = 0.004 BNB, if we convert 0.004 BNB to USD we get $1 for each token, more or less.
Well for bounty I think you got what you wanted, 3 round of bounty program with the signature inside.
carloschettick

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:24:49 AM

Hello. I think this is a great project and this is the first of a whole world of project that will take this one as example. This is a very unique and fresh concept. I wish you the best.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 02:33:56 AM

In the whitepaper they are already said that "There's currently no hard cap on the supply of MOK token, making it an inflationary token" so the exact number is not known. If based their sale was 1 MOK = 0.004 BNB, if we convert 0.004 BNB to USD we get $1 for each token, more or less.
Well for bounty I think you got what you wanted, 3 round of bounty program with the signature inside.

thanks for the information, do you have any links related to program bounty campaign?
maybe I am not careful in reading the whitepaper. do you think that price is relevant to this project? I need advice.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 03:49:44 AM

thanks for the information, do you have any links related to program bounty campaign?
If you read carefully, the link you have searched for is actually above the post you quoted.
But here I made it easier for you to just click it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5327223.0

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: