Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life |  (Read 60080 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:01:55 PM

I have a fair few of these, but the problem here as I see it, is this will never pair with BTC on the market, as there is simply too many of them sloshing around, which is a shame as I also like this coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
020LondonCoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:03:05 PM

Who the hell´s Jagrapolite5?

My point is simply that if you put an artificial floor under it (Litecoin´s lowest denomination) you are in effect telling the market that the valuation is total bunk. And that is not healthy for this coin you can be sure of that. It´s much better to base the trading on something that is closer to the coin´s virtual worthlessness, that way a realistic bottom can be found and the coin can improve in a natural way from there. HTML5 would be a pretty suitable candidate in my honest opinion. Wasn´t the London financial community mentioned there in the OP? Maybe the trading brainboxes there forgot to explain this to you.

Nice try, Jagrapolite5 is tied to Html5coin like flies to crap so ignorance isn't helping you just like is hasn't in your previous posts.
There you go again with html5 fandom lol.
I'm starting to wonder if you are just trying to get this coins users to another coin.
I mean is that what your trying to do? Because that is a really low thing to attempt.

Alas 020 will continue to bother you and be traded at 1-2 Liteoshi until it's value goes up NATURALLY as you say.
Same thing but without having to regress to base this coin's worth off of a broken one...
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:05:07 PM

I have a fair few of these, but the problem here as I see it, is this will never pair with BTC on the market, as there is simply too many of them sloshing around, which is a shame as I also like this coin.

Once they are bought up over time and less and less are made available the value will increase along with the project's further integration. Yes BTC pairing isn't something yet achievable but if you do indeed like this coin I would reccommend hanging on to it for a little and seeing where it goes.

As GALDUR put it, it's currently so cheap that it wouldn't make sense to dump it anyway lol and easy to get in the meantime.
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:05:52 PM

Hey bud there was somewhere like 15billion to 20 billion of this coin that was destroyed when Comkort closed and those coins where destroyed and lost forever. We are growing everyday thanks for the positive post  Smiley

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:06:57 PM

Yes, the supply is so massive that a price of 1 satoshi would give a market cap of about 300 thousand dollars, not very realistic. Which is why they use LTC as a base but even there 1 litoshi seems way too high.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:09:06 PM

Yes, the supply is so massive that a price of 1 satoshi would give a market cap of about 300 thousand dollars, not very realistic. Which is why they use LTC as a base but even there 1 litoshi seems way too high.

well the base is decided by exchange owners on where 020Londoncoin is traded. but with the many coins that where lost supply is MUCH less than what is expected to be  Smiley

Many people like large volume coins and I am for one am also one

coingecko

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

Once they are bought up over time and less and less are made available the value will increase along with the project's further integration. Yes BTC pairing isn't something yet achievable but if you do indeed like this coin I would reccommend hanging on to it for a little and seeing where it goes.

As GALDUR put it, it's currently so cheap that it wouldn't make sense to dump it anyway lol and easy to get in the meantime.

Well, I don´t recall saying that, in fact I said that it´s way too expensive based on that artificial LTC bottom.

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:10:52 PM

Mine arn't going any where, I recognise a decent community when I see one Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:11:40 PM

I might be willing to hold on to this coin. when will it go pos.

Pos Is planned for the end of this year/beginning of next. Sorry for the little amount of other information atm I'm working on it Smiley

[/quote]

Then why don't you go ahead and change it?....
Seems like your the man with all the answers.
Go ahead and have it changed boss.

Well, I don´t recall saying that, in fact I said that it´s way too expensive based on that artificial LTC bottom.

Oh I'm so very sorry that the price is too high for you.
I'll get right on lowering it......

Wait a Second ago you said its worthless???
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

well the base is decided by exchange owners on where 020Londoncoin is traded. but with the many coins that where lost supply is MUCH less than what is expected to be  Smiley

Yes, if the real supply is like 130 billion instead of 146 billion that does change things a bit. Can it be confirmed that these coins have been lost?

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:14:20 PM

Yes, if the real supply is like 130 billion instead of 146 billion that does change things a bit. Can it be confirmed that these coins have been lost?

yes because they where left inside comkort and they said they would destory all coins left on there site not removed.. That was a very good estimate guess of what was left there..  Thanks for the interesting conversation

coingecko

020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:15:43 PM

Mine arn't going any where, I recognise a decent community when I see one Smiley

Well welcome to the community then :-) Just let me know if you ever have any questions I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can.
Email me @ 020Londoncoin@gmail.com is probably one of the best ways just fyi.

Also definitely appreciate the compliment Smiley

As they were not planned to burned I cannot confirm any lost coins.
Never planned to burn any so although the total will most definitely be under 200B max I cannot at this point in time prove it.
So as I always do say, this is a 200B max coin with 146B mined...
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:16:14 PM

I might be willing to hold on to this coin. when will it go pos.

Pos Is planned for the end of this year/beginning of next. Sorry for the little amount of other information atm I'm working on it Smiley

Then why don't you go ahead and change it?....
Seems like your the man with all the answers.
Go ahead and have it changed boss.

Oh I'm so very sorry that the price is too high for you.
I'll get right on lowering it......

Wait a Second ago you said its worthless???
[/quote]

Well, a speck of pocket lint is not worthless per se. Nor is something that you can buy 150-200,000 units of for one cent like this coin. Notice the term per se. If it makes you feel better let´s call it virtually worthless.

020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:16:30 PM

WOAH WOAH WOAH,,, WAIT A AMINUTE,,,, I though you said it's worthless... Now it's too expensive?

Such Confusion
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Well, a speck of pocket lint is not worthless per se. Nor is something that you can buy 150-200,000 units of for one cent like this coin. Notice the term per se. If it makes you feel better let´s call it virtually worthless.

Okay now it's worthless again, c'mon pick a side buddy.

Or do something about the value...
Or is all you can do is complain?
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:20:36 PM

Well welcome to the community then :-) Just let me know if you ever have any questions I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can.
Email me @ 020Londoncoin@gmail.com is probably one of the best ways just fyi.

Also definitely appreciate the compliment Smiley

As they were not planned to burned I cannot confirm any lost coins.
Never planned to burn any so although the total will most definitely be under 200B max I cannot at this point in time prove it.
So as I always do say, this is a 200B max coin with 146B mined...

Ah, so there´s 50 billion more on the way. I think that underscores my points here even better,

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

Okay now it's worthless again, c'mon pick a side buddy.

Or do something about the value...
Or is all you can do is complain?

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

There is many billions people in the world and most like whole coins not decimal places.  Grin

coingecko

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:25:42 PM

There is many billions people in the world and most like whole coins not decimal places.  Grin

Paying 60 million coins for a cup of coffee somehow sounds like something out of friggin Zimbabwe, lol

020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:32:17 PM

Ah, so there´s 50 billion more on the way. I think that underscores my points here even better,

Don't see how. I see it as a great means to get more into more peoples hands.
That wouldn't even be enough for 1 coin per person in the world, I fail to see the cap as a problem

Paying 60 million coins for a cup of coffee somehow sounds like something out of friggin Zimbabwe, lol

Oh yeah that would be silly, hence why currently it's not a coin with which you may purchase coffee.
Still building its value which you apparently have nothing to say about besides believing it should be lower...

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Lol now here come the insults from the person who finally ran out of things to try to FUD about.
C'mon lets have it what else do I lack in?
I mean are you done? This is some awesome free publicity thank you for this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: