Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life |  (Read 60105 times)
020LondonCoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:34:00 AM

Any plans to bring to coin to larger exchange? if so, i would be interested in throwing some hashes to the coin.

Sorry for such a late reply! I've been pretty slammed.

Yes there are definitely plans on getting this coin into a bigger exchange. Honestly after launch I've just been catching up on a few in life things (I'm not going anywhere just got busy) and now am going to be focusing on a market usage for the coin and getting listed other places.

More hash would be great but as it's quark it also doesn't require a terrible amount to run so if you'd like mine away and get some coins to move around.

One question for you TYZ, which exchanges are you looking for this coin to be listed to? Cryptsy(This will take some time, I don't mind the effort)?, CCex(personally I hope not), Bleutrade?, Just wondering what users are looking for.

020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 03:44:01 PM

Okay so now that I'm sitting down with a substantial amount of coffee and some free time I'm going to work on the wallet some more today.
The goals are to clean it up some, correct the version number to 0.9beta to reflect the major change of rebranding. Need to correct splash screen credits, just some tidying up.

Thank you to everyone who has helped and is currently still helping! Smiley It all goes a long way.
I will also be contacting as many exchanges as possible.
p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:08:15 PM

More improvements? Look forward to seeing them.......I'm still impressed with how it looks & runs as it is tbh, I wouldn't know it was running if it wasn't for the occasional payment pop-up - very stable.  Grin

Exchanges & a couple of pools would help a lot.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:43:09 PM

More improvements? Look forward to seeing them.......I'm still impressed with how it looks & runs as it is tbh, I wouldn't know it was running if it wasn't for the occasional payment pop-up - very stable.  Grin

Exchanges & a couple of pools would help a lot.

@p3yot33at3r Well I'm not looking to let this project become stagnant. That's the most irritating thing in this world of crypto and it happens far too often  Tongue.
I'll have a change log posted up after the wallet is recompiled* Smiley

I'll contact hobbyist pool and a few others. Thank you Smiley

*This will not be a mandatory upgrade.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

Recompiled the wallet today with static flags so now you no longer will need the .dll files to be able to use the wallet.
Going to finish some of yesterday's tasks and Will post with an update to let everyone know when it's up.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:55:11 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 09:51:07 PM by 020LondonCoin

Uploading wallet to the site within the next hour. Will Edit this post as soon as this happens. :-)
NEW WALLET UPLOADED V0.9.0 NON MANDATORY. Config file is no longer needed to be manually created and the link on the site will be removed eventually , source to be updated to reflect the new wallet shortly.

Change Log:

Version updated to 0.9 from 0.8.13 to reflect the major changes
Compiled static client (no more DLL files which are unprofessional)
No cofig file required, client generated config file auto connects for you (You can still edit it afterword)

Sorry it's not too much of an upgrade at the moment. Was very busy this last week. This weekend should allow me to accomplish much more. Thank you everyone
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 12:05:23 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 08:09:12 AM by 020LondonCoin

Heads up! One node is going down for an hour while being serviced. Will be back soon.
Node back up.
p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:33:34 AM

New windoze wallet won't sync - tried removing peers.dat but still nothing.....

Did you break it?  Cheesy
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:08:49 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 08:32:35 AM by 020LondonCoin

Did you break it?  Cheesy

Hmmm let me double check, what system are you running it on?
I ran it and it seemed fine...
Tested to work successfully with
Windows 8.1 32 and 64
Windows 8 32 and 64
Windows 7 SP1 32 and 64

The blockchain had froze up. To everyone I'm extremely sorry about that. It's been resolved and I've taken measures to protect against that.
p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:29:19 AM

Did you break it?  Cheesy

Hmmm let me double check, what system are you running it on?
I ran it and it seemed fine...

Windoze 7 64bit. Not tried the NIX wallet yet.  Wink
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:33:45 AM

Windoze 7 64bit. Not tried the NIX wallet yet.  Wink

Please try the V0.9.0 wallet again would you?
The block chain had froze and this was not due to the wallet update.

Let me know! Smiley

"Tested to work successfully with
Windows 8.1 32 and 64
Windows 8 32 and 64
Windows 7 SP1 32 and 64"
p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:15:15 AM

That done the trick - up & running again  Smiley
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 09:32:33 AM

That done the trick - up & running again  Smiley

Awesome! That is what I like to hear (well read).  Wink Cool
How are you liking it? Should be a little cleaner. I'll continue working on it this weekend.

BTW moar news. Richlist is in the works! (Honestly I'm curios to see it myself)
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:08:42 AM

Okay so the richlist should be up now. I'm checking its status myself now and then will probably make some final comments if any are needed. Just so it's common knowledge some of the higher wallets are not held by myself and are actually more than likely no longer ever going to be active. Now, I could be wrong, however I have some buy walls posted in order to absorb any dumpers.

Will keep you all posted on further activity.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:42:53 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 08:40:07 PM by 020LondonCoin

Well it's sad to see but apparently we've lost a little support after the launch of the richlist (expected as it's an older coin).
I'm still pushing this thing forward. Anyone with me is appreciated! There are actually currently the following bounties that I am offering:

1M 020Londoncoin - MAC Wallet QT
(CLAIMED BY TWO USERS CLAIM PAID TO BOTH MrREX & pineapples)

1M 020Londoncoin - Ubuntu Wallet QT
(CLAIM IN PROGRESS BY p3yot33at3r 7/29/2015) - Never completed

33M EACH (100M EACH with source) - Mobile Wallet (Winodws Phone) , (iOS) , (Android)

If anyone wants to get some free coins that way Smiley

Will keep you all updated as things progress.
Current goals are to launch some more nodes (Been busy with work and never got to it. This will be setup soon)
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:59:05 AM

Update:

Recompiling wallet that will uploaded soon. (Will again edit this announcing post to relate to when it goes live).
This is designed to feature the "richlist link"

Also as a more serious announcement there will be a major update coming out on August 5th 2015.
This is aimed at addressing 020Londoncoin's inflation rate for after the cap is reached.
With the application of the update 020 will now properly hard-cap at 200 Billion coins and pay transaction fee blocks to any miners still on network.
The main reason this update is being implemented is in preparation for a PoS integration in the future (Something I'm activeley looking into doing)

The updates are for things that won't be coming up any time soon but something that like a foundation should be done now.
It will be Mandatory! HOWEVER: Any old or outdated clients (V0.8.3.16) currently will not be affected UNTIL the cap is reached.

I will listen to any and all objections and respond accordingly as this is a community effort but to keep 020 running strong it needs to be done.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 10:39:53 AM

Update:

Recompiling wallet that will uploaded soon. (Will again edit this announcing post to relate to when it goes live).
This is designed to feature the "richlist link"

Also as a more serious announcement there will be a major update coming out on August 5th 2015.
This is aimed at addressing 020Londoncoin's inflation rate for after the cap is reached.
With the application of the update 020 will now properly hard-cap at 200 Billion coins and pay transaction fee blocks to any miners still on network.
The main reason this update is being implemented is in preparation for a PoS integration in the future (Something I'm activeley looking into doing)

The updates are for things that won't be coming up any time soon but something that like a foundation should be done now.
It will be Mandatory! HOWEVER: Any old or outdated clients (V0.8.3.16) currently will not be affected UNTIL the cap is reached.

I will listen to any and all objections and respond accordingly as this is a community effort but to keep 020 running strong it needs to be done.

we need pos and we need it fast. any exact roadmap on pos?
tombcoin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

There is something wrong with the wallet on windows. Cannot define datadir.
With:
020londoncoin-qt.exe -datadir=S:\020Londoncoin-qt\data
The exe is starting, but without gui and without downloading blockchain.
Even in %appdata%\ no Folder ist created.

lg t.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:07:17 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 10:59:02 AM by 020LondonCoin

we need pos and we need it fast. any exact roadmap on pos?

@killerjoegreece: Currently working on a roadmap :-) I will have that out asap. The current plan is to have the PoS thread sustain 020 after it finishes mining and offer ~1% interest yearly to keep inflation down.
I hope that helped answer your question somewhat.

There is something wrong with the wallet on windows. Cannot define datadir.
With:
020londoncoin-qt.exe -datadir=S:\020Londoncoin-qt\data
The exe is starting, but without gui and without downloading blockchain.
Even in %appdata%\ no Folder ist created.
lg t.

Hmm that is very odd! What system are you running (Windows OS version, I.E. XP, Vista, Seven, Eight, 8.1, 10?
Is it a VM?
Just fill me in on some info so I can assist you. :-)
Any chance you have permissions blocking the 020 QT from writing files to the drive? (Just a thought)
Looking into the issue. I cannot give you a time frame that I will get back to you as I will look into as quickly as I can.

FIXED IT!!! There was a discrepancy with how the config file was being handled. All fixed now. Please allow me a few hours to update the site and source files with the patch.

Got busy once again. Excuse the delay. Uploading soon
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 04:35:10 AM by 020LondonCoin

New Wallet release V0.9.0.1 @ 020Londoncoin.co.uk   This addresses DNSseed nodes (no more connection issues ever again) and also the -datadir command glitch.
This update is NON-MANDATORY.

Once again I'd like to remind everyone that on August 5th 2015 (This coming Wednesday) THERE IS A MANDATORY UPDATE.
This is aimed at addressing some more serious aspects of 020 and providing both; further improved upon functionality, usability and security.
I'll release a change log as well.

Wallet Updated to Version 0.9.0.2 PLEASE UPGRADE NOW!
THIS UPDATE IS MANDATORY!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: