Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pirate speaks  (Read 12931 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:20:38 PM

http://pastebin.com/e3gGFC37

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AForceNinja

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:25:16 PM

damnnn
k3t3r

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:28:34 PM

... but is unverifiable
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:29:04 PM

He posted it in #BTCST, It is verified.

<@pirateat40> Hello
* pirateat40 sets mode: +m
<@pirateat40> Q: What's going on?  A: In short, one of my largest clients decided they would make things difficult for me.  In the heat of the moment I made a move to secure the USD backing the coins when they were not returned and has made things much more difficult.
<@pirateat40> Q: Where have you been?  A: I realize not having information is annoying and somewhat concerning. I’ve stopped responding publicly until hard information was available due to some legal concerns that developed.  Once the attorneys (both mine and my clients) got involved, everything slowed down while everything was sorted out.
<@pirateat40> Q: When will we get our coins? A: As of today the earliest estimated time that coins can begin moving is Friday, Oct 12th.  I can only keep you updated on this date as I have more information.
<@pirateat40> Q: Why did you require PPT operators to submit their account holders information?  A: There’re a few reasons for doing this.  The largest of which was to remove the PPT operators from the added risk of their users claiming they were not paid once the main account was paid. The other reasons can not be disclosed.
<@pirateat40> Q: What is going to happen with bond issuers? A: Since bonds can be traded and have taken a large hit due to the closure of BTCST, I’ll be working with the bond issuers to find a solution that best suits their investors.
<@pirateat40> Also...
<@pirateat40> Those looking to file a suit against me or BTCST will not be eligible for repayment.
<@pirateat40> GPUMAX has never been associated with BTCST nor have any of it’s partners.  GPUMAX shared a wallet with one of the BTCST operating wallets for security and is now running it’s own secured wallet which is no longer associated with BTCST.
<@pirateat40> Threats are taken seriously by myself and my attorney.  A few of you will find out how serious I mean.
<@pirateat40> That’s all for now, I’ll be providing updates here when more information is available.  Thanks
* pirateat40 sets mode: -m
<@pirateat40> http://pastebin.com/e3gGFC37

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:44:47 PM

Those looking to file a suit against me or BTCST will not be eligible for repayment.

How can this be correct ? Every good lawyer would accept this case and get repayed the shit out of pirate...

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 06:05:21 PM

Too late pirate. Sorry. I already sent my best three men !

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:07:32 PM

he is stalling and trolling... and so far it seems it worked... many people who wanted to sue no longer want to sue...   they want to wait...

Unfortunately you're probably right.  Proof will come when October 12th rolls around and absolutely nothing happens other than more silence from Shavers.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
legolouman

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:13:04 PM

You threaten me? Now I have an excuse to keep your money.

#PirateLogic

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:15:27 PM

#PirateLogic
I think he meant that he's going to sue the shit out of you, and fuck you over for life.  And then, to troll you, repay the 100 btc that you had with him.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:15:35 PM

[02:15:49] <pirateat40> Threats are taken seriously by myself and my attorney.  A few of you will find out how serious I mean.

LOL, LOL and another LOL
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:22:22 PM

<@pirateat40> Q: What's going on?  A: In short, one of my largest clients decided they would make things difficult for me.  In the heat of the moment I made a move to secure the USD backing the coins when they were not returned and has made things much more difficult.

Ah, things are finally clear:

It is not pirateat40 that is the problem but his large client who did not return the coins.  On the positive side, pirateat40 has "secure the USD backing the coins".  Ironically, this is the very thing that is making it "much more difficult".

<@pirateat40> Q: When will we get our coins? A: As of today the earliest estimated time that coins can begin moving is Friday, Oct 12th.  I can only keep you updated on this date as I have more information.

That's not too far into the future.  It's the day before my wife's birthday.  She'll be so happy the hear the her coins are safe and will be back in her wallet soon.

Threats are taken seriously by myself and my attorney.  A few of you will find out how serious I mean.

I wish pirateat@40 a long happy life, full of the satisfaction that he ran an honest, high yield investment bank which overcame almost insurmountable obstacles to return everyone's deposits.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:23:39 PM

The pastebin link is not working for me... can someone paste it here in the thread?
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:24:59 PM

The pastebin link is not working for me... can someone paste it here in the thread?

It expired a few minutes ago. The IRC announcement quoted above is identical.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:42:14 PM

http://pastebin.com/DVNsx7xz

legolouman

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:42:46 PM

#PirateLogic
I think he meant that he's going to sue the shit out of you, and fuck you over for life.  And then, to troll you, repay the 100 btc that you had with him.

Wouldn't that maximize his profits? He'd have twice the money, and plentiful amounts of souls.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:48:41 PM

I wonder if the large client is a Chinese relic hunter billionaire.
gbl08ma

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Donations: http://tny.im/nx

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 06:56:45 PM

I think his sayings about the BTCST/GPUMAX wallets pretty much prove the 1Dky address is his.

Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 07:00:06 PM

The worst thing is how his Beliebers are falling over themselves to hug and kiss their Master.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 07:03:05 PM

I think his sayings about the BTCST/GPUMAX wallets pretty much prove the 1Dky address is his.

Please, go on...
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 07:03:51 PM

Good thing its obvious that Pirate had his lawyer draft that statement, so its a clear, factual and unambiguous statement and doesnt read like the rant of a desperate half drunk guy looking to buy a few more weeks.

I particularly love this line "Those looking to file a suit against me or BTCST will not be eligible for repayment".
Yeah, thats how it works Smiley.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: