Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Printer V1.0 EBOOK  (Read 447 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:09:39 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 01:34:01 PM by RoughLyfe

Hi,I will become a millionaire is two months using many methods and I have decided to sell one of my methods away.I call it Money Printer and It has potential to double your money in a few hours to 12 days(Depending on circumstances).I personally doubled my money in 3 days and am still doing it at the moment.I considered giving this away for free but I have decided against it since it might ruin the method if a lot of people do it at once.

The ebook will cost:

Normal Package($15)
Just the method itself

Support Package($20)
Comes with the ebook and pm support

This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat.It does however require an investment and is somewhat risky

I will be giving away 2 vouch copy to an eligible user,but they have to vouch within 12 hours.
First vouch has been given to subSTRATA

TOS
You will not leak or distribute the ebook
A refund will be given if you don't make double your money in 30 days under conditions I see fit.
A chargeback will lead in a scam report

Bitcoin,paypal and alt coins are accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:41:13 AM

Hi,I will become a millionaire is two months using many methods and I have decided to give one of my methods away.I call it Money Printer and It has potential to double your

mmmhmm.. in a bit more than a little skeptical, but if i can ill take a look at a vouch copy, "doubling my money" seems too good to be true.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kralle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:44:29 AM

It's always funny  people sell e-books or other stuff that claims to double money etc, if thats really true i would keep the secret myself
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:55:07 AM

Hi,I will become a millionaire is two months using many methods and I have decided to give one of my methods away.I call it Money Printer and It has potential to double your

mmmhmm.. in a bit more than a little skeptical, but if i can ill take a look at a vouch copy, "doubling my money" seems too good to be true.
PM sent with method,remember to vouch within 12 hours
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:56:06 AM

It's always funny  people sell e-books or other stuff that claims to double money etc, if thats really true i would keep the secret myself
Well considering I have 28 methods that are making me rich,I though that it would be good to sell at least one
kralle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:57:43 AM

Well considering I have 28 methods that are making me rich,I though that it would be good to sell at least one

Well if you use this 28 methods that makes you rich, you can give out 1 for free no?
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:01:10 PM

Well if you use this 28 methods that makes you rich, you can give out 1 for free no?
I can but think about it like this,If at least 10 people view it and used it and 3 of them vouch that it works and at least one of them is trusted then at least 10 more people will view it.That would be 20 people viewing and using the method,and that would make the method harder to use
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

This is an honest review of what youve sent me; this is a method I have used before and is only profitable in a perfect world. It is something I have done before, and I have managed to only break even on it. The certain market for selling you have chosen is vulnerable to chargeback, especially in the section you instruct to list. The policies of both purchase mediators will not protect you as the merchant, if you get chargebacks in the next 180 days you heard it here first. Again, this method is an exact description of something I have done before and luckily managed to breakeven with.

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:35:32 PM

Hi,I will become a millionaire is two months using many methods and I have decided to give one of my methods away.I call it Money Printer and It has potential to double your money in a few hours to 12 days(Depending on circumstances).I personally doubled my money in 3 days and am still doing it at the moment.I considered giving this away for free but I have decided against it since it might ruin the method if a lot of people do it at once.

The ebook will cost:

Normal Package($15)
Just the method itself

Support Package($20)

This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat.It does however require an investment.

I will be giving away a vouch copy to an eligible user,but they have to vouch within 12 hours.

TOS
A refund will be given if you don't make double your money in 30 days under conditions I see fit.

repeating out of quote: I have decided to GIVE one of my methods away

why are you asking to pay? this is not giving.

so when people get your e-book, first page you will be reading: you see how to become a millionaire? by people like you who buy this book :p

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:19:09 PM

Hi,I will become a millionaire is two months using many methods and I have decided to give one of my methods away.I call it Money Printer and It has potential to double your money in a few hours to 12 days(Depending on circumstances).I personally doubled my money in 3 days and am still doing it at the moment.I considered giving this away for free but I have decided against it since it might ruin the method if a lot of people do it at once.

The ebook will cost:

Normal Package($15)
Just the method itself

Support Package($20)

This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat.It does however require an investment.

I will be giving away a vouch copy to an eligible user,but they have to vouch within 12 hours.

TOS

repeating out of quote: I have decided to GIVE one of my methods away

why are you asking to pay? this is not giving.

so when people get your e-book, first page you will be reading: you see how to become a millionaire? by people like you who buy this book :p

Sorry about that,it's a typo then.And if you read the thread then you'll see I have 28 methods that are making me rich
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:28:33 PM

This is an honest review of what youve sent me; this is a method I have used before and is only profitable in a perfect world. It is something I have done before, and I have managed to only break even on it. The certain market for selling you have chosen is vulnerable to chargeback, especially in the section you instruct to list. The policies of both purchase mediators will not protect you as the merchant, if you get chargebacks in the next 180 days you heard it here first. Again, this method is an exact description of something I have done before and luckily managed to breakeven with.
Please look at what I sent you,it is proof of no chargebacks
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:33:45 PM

like i said, ive done this exact method before. EXACT. ive gone through it all and have faced chargebacks and there is no fighting them due to a lack of seller protection policies on a certain company's end. I'll say this again, I only say this because i have done this before many times. I wont be commenting further on the matter.

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:35:33 PM

like i said, ive done this exact method before. EXACT. ive gone through it all and have faced chargebacks and there is no fighting them due to a lack of seller protection policies on a certain company's end. I'll say this again, I only say this because i have done this before many times.
Well,from my experience I have been able to make a lot of money off of this,giving another vouch copy to an eligible member
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:20:26 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: